khalifa

for fucks sake it's been 4 years and i'm still randomly having reactivations at night

74 posts in this topic

One more thing… I keep reading in certain places that in the mind, thinking and experiences makes like pathways. The more and more these thoughts are repeated, or by strong experiences, these paths are made deeper, and the mind wants to go down these created paths, like grooves. I think that repeated use of psyches can also make paths and they may become harder to remove the deeper these paths are, especially from very intense, or difficult experiences. Its like easier for the mind to think along these paths that are created, and its more difficult for the mind’s thoughts go down rough, untraveled grounds so to speak. So if you are having flashbacks, etc. These are paths that were created from the psyches and may take a while of not using these paths, and eventually the paths disappear over time from non use. Not sure if that’s explained clearly or not. 

Certain Eastern philosophy talks about Samskaras that are paths the mind creates, however they say these paths, the deep ones continue into next lifetimes. Maybe you don’t believe in reincarnation, I’m just explaining what they say. This is probably different from what I mean above, except that paths are definitely created by experiences and thinking and they take time to disappear. I mentioned a book “Thinking and Destiny” in another post… Guy who wrote it suggests basically the same thing. That book is very difficult to grasp, but definitely some stuff about this, and pathways in the mind from thoughts and experiences. All of this probably relates to why people can get stuck for some time after difficult experiences, like PTSD.

They don’t call thoughts “impressions” without reason.

I think of it like this… A new brain of a baby is like a field after a night of fresh snow from a snow storm, clean, no tracks. Go out and walk on it, (baby grows and has experiences) and there are trails created in the snow. The more you walk along the same trails, they get deeper. Eventually after some time it snows more and the lesser used trails eventually disappear. Strong or difficult experiences are like a bulldozer making those trails, and take a long time to disappear, some may not ever disappear completely. 

Edited by Cosmic-Resplendence

On 29/01/2024 at 11:49 PM, Breakingthewall said:

Many times in the past that I did 5meo after was a feeling of oppression in my legs and hands. I once had muscle twitching all over my body for 2 days. At one point I was in bed and I focused on releasing all the energy. My whole body trembled for minutes, the download was brutal, over and over again. Once it stopped, the fasciculations had completely stopped. This makes me think that this energy must be released or it can be dangerous. If I were you, I would release the energy as soon as possible or you could have a serious problem. I'm not saying this to worry you but that's what I think. neurological problems, health problems in general. address the problem and solve it. intensive meditation, awareness of your body and your energy flow, sport, and if necessary, open yourself completely to 5meo.

Crying the out like heck also might help known for aways of releasing energy. 

hey i can emphatise i used to leave awful comments on all of rupert spiras videos for teaching non duality. funnily enough what really triggered me was the self inquiring

Edited by Monster

I used to have flash backs after my first LSD trip. I actually enjoyed them. And every thing looked wierd for weeks after it. But all of this stopped immediately after I started taking antidepressants for my OCD.

I don’t know if you have taken any actions yet. I will add my pov and direct experience as i am going through something very similar too. 
Sincerely speaking, I think the issue was not the 5 but the attitude you had before and during the experience. It seems it opened you up but you closed yourself so you are hanging in a middle space.

As absurd as it may sound, having another session could be good and of help in cleaning that which is stuck. Probably a better with a facilitator.

I got tons of material and sources for this stuff which does not include the use of psychedelics. Let me know 

@khalifa I think these kiloby inquiry is too weak to solve your problem. One more 5 Meo breakthrough would be needed I think.

You can loose a lot of your fear with taking 5 Meo if you take many times just a little dose. I know someone who got blasted away from 5 Meo and was swearing after that that he will never take psychedelics again. But just by taking small doses the body learned  way to trust the substance more and more so the person had a smooth breakthrough after doing over 10 trips with low doses. Fear can go away with this 

Edited by OBEler

@khalifa sounds like you've activated your kundalini but don't know what exactly it is and therefore resisting it all the time. My symptoms are very similar to yours, I've been suffering with them daily for 3 years.

Kundalini is not an energy, it is simply an expansion of your consciousness that when resisted can cause energetic symptoms, but don't think of it as energy. All expansion of consciousness happens in the present moment, you need to try and get out of your head and see how your consciousness is trying to expand into the present moment, then observe any resistance.

Kundalini can reveal specific conflicts that cause symptoms however it can also be just a very difficult adjustment to your new permanent state of expanded awareness, something new that collapses your old way of being, which is why it is scary and intense 24/7 because the old structures of yourself are fighting to survive and causing backlash on steroids.

@OBEler Might be right as well, its the same thing as what I'm saying essentially. Maybe you need to go back into to 5 MEO to rid your resistance to that expanded level of consciousness, as with 5 MEO it's so powerful it can create permanent changes. There's lots of stuff online about people having to go back in and "complete" their trips, there's lots of NN-DMT trip reports like this, look some up.

Edited by Francis777

On 27/1/2024 at 4:44 PM, khalifa said:

when does this shit stop? it's getting annoying

i mean sure i'm used to it but it's like a roller coaster, just when i think it's never coming again, nope just another day of a random night of hello, here's a weak baby dose of 5meo

this crap seriously has given me some serious PTSD/GAD chronic anxiety, never felt the same since 2019

the current symptoms i'm facing is 24/7 uneasyness anxiety, vibrations on my body, overwhelmed throat and tightness in chest.

my memory has taken a big hit too, sometimes i can't even tell if i've showered for the day or not, i used to have amazing memory before it, it has made me less assertive since i don't like to wrong anyone by being arrogant, and i start doubting my memory, my confidence has taken a big blow, i feel weaker than what i used to be mentally, noticed weak impulse control too, i feel like i'm a different nerfed like person that's unstable with his mind, i no longer feel stable with my well being and thoughts, it feels like i have some sort of ocd at times

My 2 cents on this (This is out of compassion which I feel after reading your post so don’t take anything negatively; If anything, I have written doesn’t resonate. Just ignore):

1)     This path is not for everybody. Its not at all glamorous as advertised. See if you want to go ahead on it or not and make a decision.

2)     Take any drug you want. In the end it will give you glimpse of that one Unitarian force, Oneness (give any name . It doesn’t matter), dept of understanding etc. But beware if you start acting like a Guru because there is no arrival here. People who say that they have arrived have taken a small chunk of understanding and start proclaiming it that they know it all are delusional. In Summary you have to be grounded , humble, fearless warrior on this work otherwise it will backfire in different ways you have not imagined.

3)     If you want to continue on this path suffering will be there. You need to see if it is worth it for you.

4)     You have to pay your bills and eat food to survive. Keep this in mind you have to be ready here because you may go broke and may live out in tent or homelessness. To tackle this you have to put some work . For example : Start working on your creative aspect which may be creating music, painting etc. Any art form which is saleable in the market and keep you going at least (food , Bill etc.). It is also true that help arrives once you are on this path in mysterious ways but you have to be ready to hustle here .  

5)     As you move on this path, apart from financial aspect which is mentioned above. You may face trouble in other aspect of life as well for example health, relationship etc. In other words, everything which you hold dear in your life will be tested.

6)     Do not take words of any Guru, books or others people understanding which they share online now days related to this path seriously. Because everyone understands this “LOVE” differently.

7)     Take medical help whenever you feel it necessary.

Lastly as I mentioned above. You never arrived on this path. The only thing that will happen as you get mature :

The aliveness you feel; Fearlessness; Ego (thought system) doesn’t control you & you will use it for creative endeavors & the list goes on..

1 hour ago, Francis777 said:

@khalifa sounds like you've activated your kundalini but don't know what exactly it is and therefore resisting it all the time. My symptoms are very similar to yours, I've been suffering with them daily for 3 years.

Kundalini is not an energy, it is simply an expansion of your consciousness that when resisted can cause energetic symptoms, but don't think of it as energy. All expansion of consciousness happens in the present moment, you need to try and get out of your head and see how your consciousness is trying to expand into the present moment, then observe any resistance.

Kundalini can reveal specific conflicts that cause symptoms however it can also be just a very difficult adjustment to your new permanent state of expanded awareness, something new that collapses your old way of being, which is why it is scary and intense 24/7 because the old structures of yourself are fighting to survive and causing backlash on steroids.

@OBEler Might be right as well, its the same thing as what I'm saying essentially. Maybe you need to go back into to 5 MEO to rid your resistance to that expanded level of consciousness, as with 5 MEO it's so powerful it can create permanent changes. There's lots of stuff online about people having to go back in and "complete" their trips, there's lots of NN-DMT trip reports like this, look some up.

Did you used psychedelics during the kundalini journey? If you are available for a chat would be cool