Theplay

the end of suffering

59 posts in this topic

Suffering was what drove me most of all towards enlightenment.

The buddha was said to seek the end of suffering.

I can say from first hand experience that suffering can end.

Because what suffers dose not exist.

And what remains?

It can and has been called many names.

I prefer "Being".

Leo calls it "Consciousness".

Mooji calls it "Awareness" .

You can call it what you want as long as it unifies and applies to all of experience. 

I don't talk about my awakenings much with anyone so I felt like sharing it here since I feel at home with other seekers.

@Theplay Suffering is a kind teacher who just wants you to be happy already...

There's nothing that has to end. Everything is in an ongoing, ever-shifting state of absolute and impeccable perfection.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

One thing is for sure: There is no end to human bs 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@vibv I remember how much the existence can hurt. 

And I don't think its perfect when people behead babies.

Its a shrug of responsibility for another.

As people doing consciousness work we must also develop compassion towards the suffering.

Perfect and imperfect are concepts of the mind. Reality is neither. 

@Max1993 Agree. I had enough of his teachings though. I didn't seek to be happy but to be free.

Freedom fills way better than happiness. Its chill. Quite. Expansive. And real.

19 minutes ago, Theplay said:

As people doing consciousness work we must also develop compassion towards the suffering.

@Max1993 Agree. I had enough of his teachings though. I didn't seek to be happy but to be free.

Freedom fills way better than happiness. Its chill. Quite. Expansive. And real.

What did you do for the end of suffering to occur?

4 minutes ago, Blissout said:

What did you do for the end of suffering to occur?

Look, you’ve got to get to a point when you simply stop caring. You as a human won’t be able to do it. You realize none of this ever mattered to begin with and all you’re left with is Love.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Blissout Sat with myself for long enough. Just sat on the couch . No goal.

Suffering is Self Created, its just Unconscious to most ppl that it is happening. Suffering is Pain over a long period of time, everyone will experience pain, even Enlightened Beings, but they won't suffer it, that's a big difference.

There's only Two Way a Human can suffer, via the Body and Mind, no other suffering exists, but You are not either the Body or Mind, both are accumulations or gathers to You have picked up, Body via the Food You eat, Mind via the information your 5 senes bring into Your Brain and the Conditioning You have been put under (the content of the Mind is societies Garbage bin), once you create a space btwn what is You and what is not You (most of this comes from wrong Identifications), then Suffering is not possible for You, unless You consciously choose to experience suffering

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga The greatest suffering is psychological and is caused by misidentification with the ego.

Pain without anyone there to experience it is just pain. You suffer only because you say "Its my pain".

I am not fully free from the effects of the ego. The ego is like a habit deeply imprinted into our minds.

To stop it completely requires time. 

13 hours ago, Theplay said:

Reality is Perfection. That's a feature of Infinity. As well as Love, Truth, Consciousness & Beauty.

That doesn't mean you should just accept everything that's going on, on the contrary. I'm talking about the Absolute, not the relative. Suffering, ugliness, war, rape, murder, etc. those all exist as an experience, but that doesn't contradict Perfection. But seeing that requires wisdom.

If you say it's otherwise you're essentially saying that Reality would be better if those didn't exist, and that's not the case. Can you see that?

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

14 hours ago, Theplay said:

Suffering is the consequence of the deformation to which we subject ourselves as humans to create a higher organism, the collective human ego, which acts as a gigantic being of enormous power, capable of conquering the universe.

We all have Free Will, we can decide how we want to Experience Life, but it has to be strived for, that is why we are here as Humans, that is the purpose of our existence, to exert our Free Will in a dual/material world existence...Being Blissful of Your own nature is the start of the spiritual path and much more healthy for us, compared to being depressed, or angry, in fear everyday...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Yeeeep Absolutely speaking 

Break your arm and it will still fucking hurt though. Think its important to make that distinction 

Also, don't think you'll never experience emotions, still a human. Some teachers (Neo-Advaita lol) often imply that

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I was at the highest level of god, suffering never stops as long as you remain conscious in whatever form.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

suffering is the not accepting that you will not be satisfied here no matter what

the world tells you to work hard and life will be peachy but they lied just as they were lied to

we all end up on the same death bed but the question is did we acknowledge the meaninglessness and deal with it

namely find out what you're doing here, what's it for

23 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I was at the highest level of god, suffering never stops as long as you remain conscious in whatever form.

A cat lying on a sofa has approximately zero suffering. Why would God suffer more?

24 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

suffering is the not accepting that you will not be satisfied here no matter what

the world tells you to work hard and life will be peachy but they lied just as they were lied to

we all end up on the same death bed but the question is did we acknowledge the meaninglessness and deal with it

namely find out what you're doing here, what's it for

Suffering is the whip that tells me where to move, what I must equalize, where there is disharmony to harmonize. It is the voice of God that tells me what steps to follow. it's stupid not to pay attention

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

A cat lying on a sofa has approximately zero suffering. Why would God suffer more?

How about a cat who was hit by a truck and left by the side of the road whimpering for hours. Just asking.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Suffering is the whip that tells me where to move, what I must equalize, where there is disharmony to harmonize. It is the voice of God that tells me what steps to follow. it's stupid not to pay attention

i have been messing around for so long, now is time i get real, the suffering nonsense is fine for dilettantes but i am born for more