Princess Arabia

You Are Already Free

41 posts in this topic

In fine non-duality is the only “freedom”, a priori.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Theplay said:

@Max1993 I really enjoyed reading.

The big bang is a mind made worldview and as long as you are aware of that this is a very nice story to demonstrate that we have no free will.

Yet the concept "No free will" is still a mind made entity which too dissolves.

When Mooji was asked the question of free will he answered:

"Its both a yes and a no."

I think the correct answer will be "

"It's neither."

The yes and the no is that it is already done. We have the freedom to choose the script we want to play, watch, experience or whatever it is; but whatever script we choose, the movie is already written (so to speak), hence no doer. Reality is forever changing because it changes to align to whichever script you choose. 

Whatever thoughts, beliefs and assumptions we hold as true for us and about the world Reality has to match that. You are Reality and there is no other so you are free in that sense to choose but we cannot rewrite the script because Reality is finished it is just expanding.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 hours ago, James123 said:

What if I am awake, liberation, enlightened, freedom, is the biggest illusion itself. What if , if there I no free will?

"What if" doesn't exist. Is there a what if in your presence right now? You are already all those things.

If you think I'm sharing this because I'm just following, parroting and believing these things you are mistaken. Everytime i turn around I'm seeing evidence of who I am, of what I imagine myself to be. It's getting quite obvious to me at this point so I'm just sharing this because it's explained better than I can and some might say it's just a video, he's wrong, he doesn't know what he's talking about or whatever rebuttals you might have. 

One video won't change your life and I'm not trying to do that, I'm leaving this right here for you to explore and decide for yourselves and if it resonates; you will see more things start to align with what you resonate with and start to embody through your own light of awareness, because what you focus on expands.

26 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

"What if" doesn't exist. Is there a what if in your presence right now? You are already all those things.

What are those things? If there is no I , how can I have presence and all those things?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

What are those things? If there is no I , how can I have presence and all those things?

You (the real you) doesn't have presence. You are that. You are everything. The "I" is just a projection. You are Aware aren't you. What are you aware of. That is your Reality. Stop worrying about enlightenment and wake up to your true nature as Source. The Source from which everything is appearing. 

41 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You (the real you) doesn't have presence. You are that. You are everything. The "I" is just a projection. You are Aware aren't you. What are you aware of. That is your Reality. Stop worrying about enlightenment and wake up to your true nature as Source. The Source from which everything is appearing. 

How can/much you trust these are sentences, or you are in the world?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

43 minutes ago, James123 said:

How can/much you trust these are sentences, or you are in the world?

I'm not sure what you're asking.

@Max1993Interesting read. 

I’ve got bill to pay!!

Lmao, my dad just texted me this:

Mr Gura will definitely inflict our live one way or the other 👍 inner self goes to consciousness!

(English is not his navive language) 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Heh, it's funny how defensive some folks on here get when you challenge their spiritual views... and the more people preach about how your human identity along with all of its narratives is "not real", the more defensive they seem to get when you start poking holes into their own narrative. Kind of ironic, isn't it? ^_^

Why so serious?

we aren't free, we are prisoners of mental conditioning created in thousands of generations, of tons of transmitted software necessary to make the individual a cog in the human social machinery. This alienates and suffocates life. Freeing ourself is what spiritual work is all about, and it's not something simple, like tolle, now you're alive! only now it exists! Yes, sure, and then I get depressed because I carry depression inside, inherited. This is a path for the smart, an enigma full of traps. Let's not fool ourselves

@Princess Arabia

Most people on this forum tend to fall into one of two camps: The ones who are constantly complaining about how awful life is and are wallowing in their misery 24/7, and the ones who brush all of that aside and go on about how you are not human and your problems are all 100% made up and you just need to recognize that you are God and yada yada yada. Almost noone seems to be willing to pursue a healthy middle way where you honor and acknowledge both sides of the equation: YES, your human identity is just a story, and YES, you are here on this planet to actively engage in human life and face the challenges that it poses head on instead of "spiriting" them away.

The first step towards overcoming problems is accepting and taking full responsibility for them; not holding on to them nor ignoring them, but acknowledgeing the reality of the situation and then act accordingly to the best of your ability. And this might entail focussing on them for a certain period and being proactive about resolving your issues; that's what we are given the divine gift of focus for. Without it, playing the game of life in a constructive way would not be possible.

That's why I always stress that one foot in & one foot out is the name of the game. Be fully engaged in it, but don't be swept away by it. Give everything you got, but don't be attached to the outcome. If the situation calls for you to fight, then fight. If it calls for you to ask for help, then ask for help. If it calls for you to get therapy, then get therapy instead of seeking refuge in spiritual la-la-land.

And none of that discards pursuing spirituality, but don't use it as a crutch / as an evasion tactic. Balance both aspects of reality, the absolute and the relative, without giving one preference over the other. That is what true freedom looks like.

Namaste, motherf***ers. ;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

8 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

and the ones who brush all of that aside and go on about how you are not human and your problems are all 100% made up and you just need to recognize that you are God

Reason number one for the success of the actualized philosophy: evasion

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

or:

Selling Water by the River

Holy cow, a response from His one and only Moistness! And here I was already wondering if I had somehow managed to self-transcend my way to the supreme Nirvanic realms of your blessed ignore list... not that I would have blamed you; if it were possible to put myself on ignore, I would probably have done so a long time ago. :P

Aaaaanyway, mighty pleased to hear from you. How's tricks?

Why so serious?

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Reason number one for the success of the actualized philosophy: evasion

Well, that's pretty much the reason of success of almost every spiritual school under the sun; if it weren't for desperate folks who just want a quick way out of this "hellhole", all of the major brands - be they religious or otherwise - would have ran out of business a long time ago. Luckily for them, it's a business model that never ever runs out of customers... sooo, yeah.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

9 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

if it were possible to put myself on ignore, I would probably have done so a long time ago. :P

You are absolutely right. Nothing better. xD

Yours truly  has put himself pretty proficient on high-speed-automatic-ignore, thank God... Best thing small water by the River ever did: Installing an off-switch for small illusion-me. 

9 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

How's tricks?

Still grasping for the non-imagined non-illusion self-existing Aliens arising outside of True Being. No, just kidding. ^_^ 

Edited by Water by the River