ici

Please complete the last sentence

15 posts in this topic

What you do is a result of your desires. 

What you desire is a result of your values.

What you value is a result of your experience.

What you experience is a result of ___.

25 minutes ago, Argonaut said:

deez nuts

I don't know whether to laugh or report; but I'm laughing so that's my report. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Your bullshit.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

17 hours ago, ici said:

This is not true. Every human has a value and desire for happyness, truth, freedom no matter what experience you go through. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

...maybe karma or samsara.

If we were buddha we would surrender and accept all experiences. They are neither positive or negative. There is no suffering. We are detached.

But we all perceive the experience as good or bad. We wish the experience was different. We wish we could control it or make a small alteration in it. So we suffer. So maybe what we experience is a result of our ignorance.

Edited by Soul Flight

What we experience is a result of our Karma for the most part, Karma is the residual consequence of all the actions you perform, on the level of the Physical, Mental, Emotional and Energy, are You conscious of the actions being performed in these areas of your life every moment? Most are not, so therefore they are slaves to past tendencies and habits, which is karma in play. When one is conscious which is the right of every human being, then karma no longer has an affect, You choose what to Experience right now, How to be within right now.

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Of my state of concioussness 

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Thank you for the answers!

On 15/01/2024 at 7:52 AM, Phil King said:

What you experience is a result of what you do

I like the way you think because I thought about this too. It has a nice recursiveness to it. However, sometimes what we experience is not a function of our actions nor our will (lower ego/self). If we talk about the higher solipsistic You/Self/Will, then it makes sense, yes. Essentially Consciousness doing whatever it desires and experiencing the effects of that in an infinite loop.

On 15/01/2024 at 7:55 AM, Salvijus said:

This is not true. Every human has a value and desire for happyness, truth, freedom no matter what experience you go through. 

I think happy is he who has all he desires. With that said, the fewer the desires, the greater the chance of happiness. In other words, I view happiness as a measurement of % desires currently manifesting. If you only have the desire to be healthy and you are healthy, then you're 100% happy.

I was wondering how survival plays a role in this, so I thought about this more and here's what I noticed:

What you value is a result of your experience, however, you could also value the experience itself.

Most (if not all) things we do are for the sake of survival. Why?

Because most people desire to survive. Why?

Because they value the experience of life, of being.

Isn't this what the higher self values? The experience of existing, being, (and loving?)

If I had to finish the sentence myself, it'd probably be something along the lines of:

(Lower-self version only):

What you experience is a result of being.

Because being is a result of your parents having made you and put you into this world.

4 hours ago, ici said:

What you value is a result of your experience

This is not true. 

You value only that which serves you. If you take yourself to be the ego and body that is going to die one day, you will value survival because ego is all about the fear of death. And your desire will be to avoid death. 

If you're the Truth, you will value, love, joy, freedom, peace, brotherhood, purity, wisdom etc. You will value to be the servant of the Truth. An expression of the Truth. Your desire will be to be The Truth in every moment. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

On 15/01/2024 at 3:27 AM, ici said:

Are values a real thing tho?

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

On 15.1.2024 at 2:27 AM, ici said:

What you do is a result of your desires. 

What you experience is a result of ___.

Your karma. (Your past)

But also: what you are. (Your being)

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

On 1/15/2024 at 2:27 AM, ici said:

Wrong, you chose.

47 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

Wrong, you chose.

IMG_0928-min.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI