Ryan M

Perfect Going Out Drug

70 posts in this topic

Alcohol perfectly complements my weaknesses in social situations. I just need confidence, enthusiasm and to get out of my head. 5meo afterglow is also magic.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

On 11.2.2024 at 7:14 PM, Alex_R said:

On modafinil you will feel more positive and happy, see, i think the main reason that we do not socialoze enough is becouse we are so much on our heads, like having ocd thoughts. Modafinil temporary erease that thoghts and you will not care about anything, just to be present and happy

Unless your brain chemistry is already fucked to begin with, Modafinil will make you extremely unpleasant to be around. Modafinil is basically meth - not the type of substance known for its chill and socially adept consumers.

I've said it before and I will say it again: Phenibut is the ideal drug for going out. It will remove any anxiety or nervousness around social interactions and free you up to be your authentic self in any situation. 

Of course, you can overdo it in a way that makes it obvious you're on some kind of drug, but if you get the dosage right, no one will even notice anything (besides your immense attractiveness and charisma).

You can mix it with various substances, including some stimulants, if you really want (which would only make sense in some kind of party setting). I'd highly advocate against Modafinil for that purpose though and would much rather do some bumps of coke, as desired.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

14 hours ago, Emissary said:

I would say pregabalin because it made me 100x more social very seamlessly, lately I just start chats several times a day out of the blue, but it has some side effects like potential withdrawal symptoms and temporary anorgasmia.

Other than that, combining say 6-APB with a dissociative should yield good results. One for the mood lift, the other for detachment from outcomes/general anxiety.

Apparently pregabalin can be toxic to your ears called ototoxicity. Probably not something to worry about but I’d rather not risk it. 

Edited by Ry4n

9 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Modafinil is basically meth

Have you done meth?

12 hours ago, Ry4n said:

Have you done meth?

Yes.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

22 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Unless your brain chemistry is already fucked to begin with, Modafinil will make you extremely unpleasant to be around. Modafinil is basically meth - not the type of substance known for its chill and socially adept consumers.

I've said it before and I will say it again: Phenibut is the ideal drug for going out. It will remove any anxiety or nervousness around social interactions and free you up to be your authentic self in any situation. 

Of course, you can overdo it in a way that makes it obvious you're on some kind of drug, but if you get the dosage right, no one will even notice anything (besides your immense attractiveness and charisma).

You can mix it with various substances, including some stimulants, if you really want (which would only make sense in some kind of party setting). I'd highly advocate against Modafinil for that purpose though and would much rather do some bumps of coke, as desired.

I tested it and had some great social experiences with it. But I didnt found the right dosage yet. I also noticed that it is probably better for me to do it max 1 time a week. What is the right dosage for you? I tested 400 mg and the first dosage was quite intense, almost MDMA-like with a long peak. The next dosaes already felt weaker.

Edited by Cireeric

1 hour ago, Cireeric said:

I tested it and had some great social experiences with it. But I didnt found the right dosage yet. I also noticed that it is probably better for me to do it max 1 time a week. What is the right dosage for you? I tested 400 mg and the first dosage was quite intense, almost MDMA-like with a long peak. The next dosaes already felt weaker.

That's way too much.

I usually take 75mg. If I really want to push it, I will take another dose of 75mg a couple of hours later.

You don't want others to notice you're on drugs when you're going out. That kills all the magic.

On 06/02/2024 at 8:52 PM, Yimpa said:

High CBD oil and tea is a matcha made in heaven B|

CBD makes me feel dumb.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

15 hours ago, Ry4n said:

Apparently pregabalin can be toxic to your ears called ototoxicity. Probably not something to worry about but I’d rather not risk it. 

There is also gabapentine. Apparently better.

On 19/02/2024 at 9:24 PM, Nilsi said:

Modafinil is basically meth

Meth has a way higher affinity for Dopaminergic receptors (as a full agonist) and dopamine transporter.

Edited by Schizophonia

On 21/2/2024 at 4:54 AM, Nilsi said:

Yes.

Modafinil is actually that strong? Find that hard to believe. 

Have you had Ritalin before and if so how much stronger is it then that? Just curious. 

On 21/2/2024 at 8:15 AM, Schizophonia said:

CBD makes me feel dumb.

Interesting CBD makes me feel smarter, probably because of a history of complex trauma though. It is a miracle from God to me. 

On 10/01/2024 at 9:11 AM, Ryan M said:

What would you consider to be the closest thing to the perfect going out drug? Something that checks the most boxes

-Improves mood 

-Improves social skills or at least your "vibe"

-Doesn't have a nasty comedown or recovery period

-Lasts a decent amount of time (I think 2-5 hours is ideal)

-Isn't terrible for your health (neurotoxic) like say MDMA for example

oxycodone extended release obviously. checks all boxes.

Edited by Javfly33

28 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Javfly33 no check for "isnt terrible for your health" with oxy.

I think you are confusing habituation or addictive properties with health bad effects.

Literally you could do oxy each day for 10 years and have no health consequences at all.

In my experience, is even less noticeable for the body and less side effects than Kratom.  

52 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I think you are confusing habituation or addictive properties with health bad effects.

Literally you could do oxy each day for 10 years and have no health consequences at all.

In my experience, is even less noticeable for the body and less side effects than Kratom.  

Apart from reducing your gray matter and the entire hormonal cascade, perhaps. :)

3 hours ago, Ry4n said:

Have you had Ritalin before and if so how much stronger is it then that? Just curious. 

Certainly not.
Even if you take a lot of modafinil and it looks like an average dose of amphetamine, well a molecule with a much stronger affinity (whether SERT/DAT/NERT agonism or directly a receptor of any monoamine) will cause much less oxidative damage and side effects than another molecule in greater quantity but with lower affinity.

Dito for antagonism.

3 hours ago, Ry4n said:

Interesting CBD makes me feel smarter, probably because of a history of complex trauma though. It is a miracle from God to me. 

I owe part of my intelligence to “mental oververbalization” and this may be partly due to a hidden anxiety that CBD (and other cannabinoids, terpenes etc.) calms, idk.
Sometimes I'm calmer and I feel stupider because my mental flow is more moderate, but if I have fun doing mental calculations in my head well I'm just as good if not more efficient than habit, same for IQ tests.

Btw any anxiolytiques makes me feel a bit more "stupid", including antihistamines, alpha blockers...  

Cool if it works for you.

Edited by Schizophonia

@Schizophonia Maybe is exagerated to say no health consequences at all, sure. But the point is oxycodone in particular is far from having "terrible health consequences". 

See, the Mindfuck is one of the reasons opiates are so habit forming is because literally you can do them for years and dont have side effects. Is easy to quit something when your nose is clogged in Blood, your damaging your kidneys, etc...

Try doing alcohol, pregabalin, kava, aderall , or stims etc, for 10 years every day straight and tell me how it goes. 

Edited by Javfly33

18 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Schizophonia Maybe is exagerated to say no health consequences at all, sure. But the point is oxycodone in particular is far from having "terrible health consequences". 

See, the Mindfuck is one of the reasons opiates are so habit forming is because literally you can do them for years and dont have side effects. Is easy to quit something when your nose is clogged in Blood, your damaging your kidneys, etc...

Try doing alcohol, pregabalin, kava, aderall , or stims etc, for 10 years every day straight and tell me how it goes. 

It's true, opiates are less dangerous than we think, but still.
Maybe also that oxy is quite easy to metabolize.
I once tried 200mg of tramadol (for science :) ) and vomited 6 times during the day.

4 hours ago, Ry4n said:

It's not as strong, but it generally has the same effect.

Dopamine doesn't help with socializing at all unless you have some imbalances or deficiencies.

You want to be relaxed and confident, not wired—which is why a reasonable dose of Phenibut, which targets GABA, is so helpful.

Even Modafinil is far from optimal and will make you far too intense for smooth social interactions.

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

oxycodone extended release obviously. checks all boxes.

I find opiates make me too dull and apathetic to consider them supreme social lubricants, although admittedly, I haven't experimented with them much yet.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

It's true, opiates are less dangerous than we think, but still.
Maybe also that oxy is quite easy to metabolize.
I once tried 200mg of tramadol (for science :) ) and vomited 6 times during the day.

Tramadol I´ve heard it can be a bit dangerous because since it has serotonegeric effects it can produce seizures if dosing too much. I tried it is nice but yeah, I wouldn´t do it long term. 

200mg was probably too much for you, when I had opiate tolerance 150mg already would put me really fine. 

25 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I find opiates make me too dull and apathetic to consider them supreme social lubricants, although admittedly, I haven't experimented with them much yet.

Yes, but oxycodone is very special. The first hours of the high is very stimulant and 'alive', you just want to go do stuff, talk to people, you are like a 7 year old kid lol. 

But anyways as with everything that's always in the beggning, once time passes it becomes meh, so in an idea world where humans do not develop habits it would be a good drug, in the real world most people do not have the willpower to take enough breaks, so it ends up becoming a dumb and expensive habit where the good highs of the beggining never come back. So not really recommending it tbh.

Edited by Javfly33