AerisVahnEphelia

Sometimes people tell me I m not enlightened

31 posts in this topic

How do I resolve it.

I don't want people to believe I m not the most self aware being in existence, because it's obvious that I've reached the highest self understanding possible in the entire universe.

I understand reality, god, the entire fucking cosmos at the highest level of consciousness that one could imagine.

But in your dream, as you've to keep dreaming, you can't imagine this for me, it seems like my words are not the ones of the most wisest being in the universe.

Why is that ?

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

The “I” is Infinite Imagination.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Just now, AerisVahnEphelia said:

But WHO is supposed to know that ???

Definitely not the WHO. They’re on a different mission 

https://www.who.int/

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Posted (edited)

You came here to be acknowledged and validated. You might have had an enlightenment experience or two, but you're fooling yourself about your claim. You're likely conflating beliefs with consciousness of truth.

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

Is this post a joke? Or are you seriously asking this? 

If you are serious then you should really be asking why you need others to perceive you that way. That's the real question here. 

Edited by HMD

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

@UnbornTao yeh or maybe you're not as enlightened as me yet and I don't look like expected.

@OBEler yes sounds like it, maybe I'll need to pull just a rag white shirt, shave my head, speak in slow mo and be confusing every sentences.

@HMD I need them to perceive me enlightened to help them transcend themselves and get there by themselves.

Posted (edited)

@AerisVahnEphelia Didn't claim to be.

If I pointed a gun at you, you'd have to concede that you're self-deceived, likely conflating concepts with direct understanding. 

Do not try to lie your way into the truth. Not being conscious of one's nature (enlightened) is OK. If you've had one or a few enlightenment experiences -- not small ifs -- don't rest on your laurels. There's a bunch of stuff to look into.

If you do understand everything there is to understand, you'd be in the same "place" as Gautama. Hard to believe that claim is accurate.

Edited by UnbornTao

23 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

them transcend themselves and get there by themselves.

Those who are ready to transcend will find you. The others need more time to cook. Let them cook. 

You don't really need to force others to see your enlightened status. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

@UnbornTao Maybe some good points & No to your last question. 

@HMD I m not interested in them seeing a status, I m interested in them seeing there is none.

If you really want people to think your enlightened, you should probably start by deleting this post..:D

2 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

it seems like my words are not the ones of the most wisest being in the universe.

Why is that ?

hmm yes why is that? The answer seems to be staring me in the face but I cant quite put my finger on it.

7 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

If you really want people to think your enlightened, you should probably start by deleting this post..:D

Why exactly I see no contradictions 

2 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

Why exactly I see no contradictions

Of that I have no doubt..

7 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

I don't want people to believe I m not the most self aware being in existence, because it's obvious that I've reached the highest self understanding possible in the entire universe.

xDxDxD

Dunno if you're trolling or not, but this post seems to perfectly encapsulate what goes on inside the head of a certain faction (let's call them the one percenters) of this subforum, lol. 10/10

In case you aren't trolling, I'll definitively give you props for honesty. ;)

Why so serious?

8 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

How do I resolve it.

I understand reality, god, the entire fucking cosmos at the highest level of consciousness that one could imagine.

But in your dream, as you've to keep dreaming, you can't imagine this for me, it seems like my words are not the ones of the most wisest being in the universe.

Why is that ?

Why do you still need help from others to resolve things when you are enlightened?

What kind of enlightenment is that?

I dont know much, but you dobt seem very enlightened to me. You certainly dont carry that presence that some spirituals teachers have, you just seem like some random guy whos trying to receive validation from other people. 

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

xDxDxD

Dunno if you're trolling or not, but this post seems to perfectly encapsulate what goes on inside the head of a certain faction (let's call them the one percenters) of this subforum, lol. 10/10

In case you aren't trolling, I'll definitively give you props for honesty. ;)

It's a troll. I already told this user to not quote my posts.

Screenshot_20240110_105004_Chrome.jpg

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE