Metapath

What is the maximum possible dose of 5 meo malt?

27 posts in this topic

Basically, I am wondering if it is safe to dose 100mg?

Can you overdose on this substance?

What doses have you taken previously up to this point?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Don't know what to say about anyone wanting to take 100mg of Malt but this is what I found in my research:

In classic 5meo, after 30mg you enter into white out territory. You won't remember anything afterwards

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Davino said:

Don't know what to say about anyone wanting to take 100mg of Malt but this is what I found in my research:

In classic 5meo, after 30mg you enter into white out territory. You won't remember anything afterwards

Depends, be moderate . 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Metapath plugged or vaped.be more specific 

Plugged. I took about 35 mg. But it felt like a microdose tbh

Theoretically though I could plug 100mg and the worst that happens is a whiteout?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Metapath said:

Theoretically though I could plug 100mg and the worst that happens is a whiteout?

Wouldnt recommend trying this. What do you want to accomplish? Start low and slowly increase your dosing, you will get into challenging and disorienting territory quite fast.

Edited by Cireeric

@Metapath use a vape pen with your own cartridge. With 1mg you will have effects already 

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Cireeric said:

Wouldnt recommend trying this. What do you want to accomplish? Start low and slowly increase your dosing, you will get into challenging and disorienting territory quite fast.

Well, I’m just gonna double the dose I took last time to ensure I breakthrough.

Took 3 and a half scoops of 6-10mg microscoops.

Should’ve been 10mg each scoop with how I loaded em up.

Could have been 6mg per full scoop though. In which, I took about 21 mg

Felt some ego dissolution and some intense emotions but nothing of what I expected from such a dose.

Just seeing how deep I can go while doing my moving practice.

Doubling would bring me to 42mg next time.

Edited by Metapath

4 hours ago, Metapath said:

Doubling would bring me to 42mg next time.

Honestly this isnt in any way a reasonable or responsible approach. You could do a lot of exploration and would go deeper over time by more trips on same dosing and if you want to increase you can go up in small steps. 

5 hours ago, Metapath said:

Well, I’m just gonna double the dose I took last time to ensure I breakthrough.

How do you know that halving your dose won’t ensure a breakthrough?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

How do you know that halving your dose won’t ensure a breakthrough?

I suppose I don’t haha. Good point.

Maybe it just didn’t absorb. Idk. 

Like a healthy intimate relationship, the goal should not be to have the biggest and best sex all the time. There’s a whole bunch more that goes into it.

Penetrate into deeper forms of Love by embracing Pure Beauty from multiple angles 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Why n it be patient and work up incrementally 

I don’t know 

◭"89"

Doses that high can certainly lead to serious injury to the body and brain.

If you think you cannot cripple yourself with psychedelics, you're sorely mistaken.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Stay with moderate to low doses. 

It’s not about “Going higher”

It’s about a long slow process of tripping, integrating, growing, etc 

Be balanced 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

18 hours ago, Metapath said:

Vasoconstriction so severe you will need something amputated is one of the worst options, not whiteout.

16 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Vasoconstriction so severe you will need something amputated is one of the worst options, not whiteout.

Does MALT have dangerous pharmacology? Intuitively I had more confidence in 5-MeO-DMT, certainly more physiological.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Does MALT have dangerous pharmacology?

I'll explain one story about malt

Some time ago I wanted my best friend to try malt. He wasn't feeling at 100% as he was struggling with kidney stones for some weeks taking medication and so on, however he really felt like it. I would probably should have thought about this more carefully honestly.

The moment he takes Malt, he starts feeling bad, real bad. The situation got into a point where he was in the bathroom purging and sweating real hard. He stared at my eyes and said this sentence that I'll never forget: "Bro I feel very bad, what can I do?" To which after some thoughts of ambulance and talking with his family crossed my mind, I said trust the proccess, let's work through it and just do what the energetic proccess tells you to do, go with it.

He then starts really purging out, ayahuasca style, I put arround him some chinese cream that I felt would help and it did help. Then the process went a bit down, but started again, you know like waves we all have been in a psychedelic. Strong waves and pain in the kidneys came to him. 

Eventually, he started feeling better and more at ease. We ended up in the garden chilling at the sky, in profound silence and satisfaction with life. He felt like a new man and happily he left my home. After giving him some indian ayurvedic medicines to help him: triphala, ashwaganda and neem; we said each other goodbye.

He then told me he felt incredibly better the next day regarding his Kidney stones and 2 days after of the trip he was healthy again.

Did Malt miraculously heal him? I don't know but the purge was extreme, I have to tell you that. I took a minimum ammount of 5mg, to be in the zone with him and it felt like I took 15mg just to show how intense the shared feelings of energetic unblocking where, almost like dripping from the skin of so many energy.

Do I recommend it or would I do it again? Hell no, this was dangerous and unforeseen. A huge mistake that could have lead to injury due to bad chemical interactions between drugs and even death. Nonetheless, without making strong correlations, I can assure you that the trip absolutely helped him to unblock energetically the stones in the kidneys and other issues in his life. One of those stories I'll remember my whole life for sure. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️