Metapath

What is the maximum possible dose of 5 meo malt?

27 posts in this topic

I’ll slowly ramp up plugged dose by 6mg until I breakthrough I suppose, but I’ll never do more than 50mg.

Maybe my tolerance is just too high for plugging for whatever reason 

Edited by Metapath

@Metapathyou are not alone.another one here on this forum needed 45 mg. Better think about vaping it (but difficult with malt hcl@Schizophonia

Yeah I’m just wondering really what the dose is that I should worry about for this substance. I feel like a 50mg cap for plugging is probably smart. 

I just want to experience the breakthrough. Also, don’t want to vape as it has negative health effects. Plugging safest and best method for my personal goals with it.

First experience with it was awesome. Felt emotional and almost mdma like in segments. Just quieted and emptied my mind while stimulating the heart.

Need to go deeper though

Edited by Metapath

I've plugged 90mg with no effects except nearly shitting my guts out, though I can't say for sure if it was the MALT or 120mg of DPT, as those were taken within a small timeframe. If you're at least somewhat receptive to MALT I would not suggest going above 50-60 as others have said.

Yeah, not sure anybody truly knows max dosage limits. I’d say when you know it’s enough, it’s enough. Those are my thoughts for now I suppose. Guess I’ll have to find my threshold.

My experience so far has been great. Empty bowels, empty stomach and had no ill effects honestly. Felt cleaner than any other psych I’ve taken. Just pure meditative, consciousness benefits which is exactly what I need

My educated guess as to why dosages vary is because each individual’s elemental constitution is quite different.

Different states of the channel system. Different states of mind or psychology. Different health for each individual.

Therefore, 20mg plugged would never affect everyone the same.

So 100mg might cause hospitalization for one person but be a normal trip for another.

That’s my guess for now based on my understanding of TCM and channel system.

Someone with opened channels will experience far fewer adverse effects or shaking/spasming. As there are no blockages in the energy body short circuiting the system

Edited by Metapath

Max dose will differ per person.

If you have high tolerance then I'd assume your max dose will be much higher than usual. If 50mg does not give you a breakthrough then you should be safe to go higher.

The answer here is to slowly ramp up your dose and monitor yourself for any adverse side effects. If no side effects, keep dosing higher until you get breakthrough.

100mg is acceptable for someone with high tolerance. But never start there. You must ramp up.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.