yetineti

Varginha Alien (DALL-E AI Demonstration)

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

(I may edit the pictures at some point. There shouldn’t be a tail and I want to make it as ‘accurate’ as possible. I am having fun)

I have inputted most of the text from one of Leo’s recent blog posts, regarding the Varginha Brazil, alien, creature from a crash site, into DALL-E image generator (through ChatGPT).

The description of the being captivated me and I wanted to see it. 

Feel free to check out his blog for the full interview too. It was quite interesting, if you can open your mind to the possibilities.

IMG_1301.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

I had to exclude some of the description to fit the guidelines. But it wasn’t much. Find the original and AI compare if you’re curious. It was basically about the genitalia (or lack there of). So it kind of worked out regardless.

Nonetheless, the prompt:

Take all of the descriptive details of this account and visualize the most realistic representation of this creature:

The being was less than 5 feet tall. It was bipedal with two arms. The color of the skin was a dark brown, which appeared rather shiny, like it was oily or wet. But in fact the skin was dry and looked like large scales. But it was smooth to the touch. The head was large, much too large for the size of the individual. There were three boney protuberances on the top of the head, one in each parietal area and one central. They extended from the frontal to the occipital portions like ridges. There was no hair present. The head was also larger in its upper portion than its lower, toward the jaw area. The eyes were large, slightly upturned towards the lateral aspects. They were red in color and looked like two glimmering pools of liquid. There was a very small remnant of a mouth and two little openings with a slight ridge where the nose should have been. There were no noted ears, only small openings which looked like vestigial ear canals. The neck was narrow and appeared it would not have had enough muscular strength to support such a large head.
The upper portion of the torso was a slighter build. Muscular legs. This was totally different from the arms, which were thin and emaciated. The hands ended in four fingers with no thumb. The fingers were strange and different from human fingers. The creature was able to move each of its fingers so they could articulate with each other, and by doing so was probably able to perform all the functions we could with the use of our thumbs. We were not able to tell whether these fingers were multi-jointed or if for some reason the bones were flexible, enabling the fingers to perform their desired functions. The upper leg and thigh ended in what seemed to be similar to a human knee joint, with an oversized patella. The lower portions of the leg were also similar to that of a human. The entire lower extremities were heavily endowed with muscles. The foot was narrow and fleshy. There were three short fleshy toes that looked more like pads than toes. There were no visible toenails or fingernails. There was an additional appendage that hung down from the medial side of the foot. This vestigial appendage was elongated like a finger and end in what appeared to be a claw about 3/4th of an inch long. Later we found that when the being walked it would move this appendage so it would become parallel to the rest of the foot. This allowed it to ambulate in a normal, human-like manner. 

Edited by mw711

I don't think it had a tail.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Put in the  original pic as reference in the program 

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

@Leo Gura No there shouldn’t be. Like I said at the top, I may update it. 

It wasn’t shear laziness it ended up that way though. It was surprisingly difficult to incorporate every detail into it. I’m not AI master though.

Every time I’d mention to get rid of the tail it’d  forget what the hands look like, etc.

@mmKay The original picture I posted? Or am I missing something? What is your idea here?

If anyone wants to run with this idea… I’m open to improvements. 

This was a relatively quick idea I had.

Nonetheless, it shouldn’t have tail, the 3 protrusions could be more prominent, etc.

I was thinking though, there is nothing like this. Even AI hasn’t seen something like this so it may not even be able to fully imagine a new creation accurately, yet. 

I think that’s why I was struggling to have it keep all of the details.

Maybe it would have been better to not even have mentioned the word alien at all to confuse it. I will experiment more later.

Why do all these supposed aliens have to be so god damn ugly? If that’s what’s knocking around up there in the stars, then God really hit the nail on the head with the human when it comes to looks, and there’s some bloody odd looking ones of us about to be fair😂. May not be the case with the human intelligence, but as for any description of an alien I’ve ever come across just seems like a giant insect or some freakish big headed skeletal like creature. It would be nice to think there’s maybe another planet of human like creatures knocking around that are a bit easier on the eye😂

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

Why do all these supposed aliens have to be so god damn ugly? If that’s what’s knocking around up there in the stars, then God really hit the nail on the head with the human when it comes to looks

Its almost like your biologically conditioned to only find members of the same species attractive lol. In the same way that you dont find other animals on earth attractive, youre probably not going to find alien species from lightyears away very sexually appealing. 

I bet that alien is considered sexy as fuck on his home planet lawlz

4 minutes ago, Phil King said:

I bet that alien is considered sexy as fuck on his home planet

Thank you.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@mw711

17 hours ago, mw711 said:

(I may edit the pictures at some point. There shouldn’t be a tail and I want to make it as ‘accurate’ as possible. I am having fun)

I have inputted most of the text from one of Leo’s recent blog posts, regarding the Varginha Brazil, alien, creature from a crash site, into DALL-E image generator (through ChatGPT).

The description of the being captivated me and I wanted to see it. 

Feel free to check out his blog for the full interview too. It was quite interesting, if you can open your mind to the possibilities.

IMG_1301.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

I had to exclude some of the description to fit the guidelines. But it wasn’t much. Find the original and AI compare if you’re curious. It was basically about the genitalia (or lack there of). So it kind of worked out regardless.

Nonetheless, the prompt:

Take all of the descriptive details of this account and visualize the most realistic representation of this creature:

The being was less than 5 feet tall. It was bipedal with two arms. The color of the skin was a dark brown, which appeared rather shiny, like it was oily or wet. But in fact the skin was dry and looked like large scales. But it was smooth to the touch. The head was large, much too large for the size of the individual. There were three boney protuberances on the top of the head, one in each parietal area and one central. They extended from the frontal to the occipital portions like ridges. There was no hair present. The head was also larger in its upper portion than its lower, toward the jaw area. The eyes were large, slightly upturned towards the lateral aspects. They were red in color and looked like two glimmering pools of liquid. There was a very small remnant of a mouth and two little openings with a slight ridge where the nose should have been. There were no noted ears, only small openings which looked like vestigial ear canals. The neck was narrow and appeared it would not have had enough muscular strength to support such a large head.
The upper portion of the torso was a slighter build. Muscular legs. This was totally different from the arms, which were thin and emaciated. The hands ended in four fingers with no thumb. The fingers were strange and different from human fingers. The creature was able to move each of its fingers so they could articulate with each other, and by doing so was probably able to perform all the functions we could with the use of our thumbs. We were not able to tell whether these fingers were multi-jointed or if for some reason the bones were flexible, enabling the fingers to perform their desired functions. The upper leg and thigh ended in what seemed to be similar to a human knee joint, with an oversized patella. The lower portions of the leg were also similar to that of a human. The entire lower extremities were heavily endowed with muscles. The foot was narrow and fleshy. There were three short fleshy toes that looked more like pads than toes. There were no visible toenails or fingernails. There was an additional appendage that hung down from the medial side of the foot. This vestigial appendage was elongated like a finger and end in what appeared to be a claw about 3/4th of an inch long. Later we found that when the being walked it would move this appendage so it would become parallel to the rest of the foot. This allowed it to ambulate in a normal, human-like manner. 

OMG, that is an impressive drawing from the A.I image generator, putting aside my hate for it and A.I programs as of late. It really reminds me of this video by Bob Gymlan, it's really fascinating, and notice that it doesn't matter epistemically or metaphysically, even evolutionarily speaking whether an alien should or should not have a tail @Leo Gura:

@mw711

7 hours ago, mw711 said:

@mmKay The original picture I posted? Or am I missing something? What is your idea here?

I think he meant to ask you to provide the first picture you fed the A.I or maybe he meant show us the first picture the A.I generated not the hundredth one.

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000 

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@mw711

I think he meant to ask you to provide the first picture you fed the A.I or maybe he meant show us the first picture the A.I generated not the hundredth one.

Understood. Apologies for any confusion.

These were the first two images it gave me and there was no reference photo; only the description from the interview.

I made more but, in my opinion, they didn’t get much better. I am not the best with AI. Every time I ask for a correction it would change something else. Working on it.

Side note:if you haven’t tried it, ChatGPT 4 is worth the $20 a month. Especially just to try. But you can ask it for the cheapest flights, take pictures of products, etc. I had it write a legal contract. It took me 3-5 minutes. I mainly was reading. Data analysis, time management, etc. It’s wonderful.

Edited by mw711

Posted (edited)

I had the same idea and already posted the alien in one of the alien threads here.

It looked like yours just without tail 

Edited by OBEler