Keryo Koffa

The Problem Is: Happiness is basically Illegal in Society

13 posts in this topic

If you laugh, someone will shout at you. If you have interesting ideas, you're told to shut up. If you wanna start something, you're told to give up because others have tried. If you wanna relax, people tell you about their drama. If you wanna solve a problem, they'll overwhelm you with buts. If you wanna immerse yourself in an activity, someone will disrupt it and question its purpose. If you happen to be late, the boss will shout at you until you look distressed. If you're not stressed in general, people will take offense. If you wanna travel, people will tell you to stop. If you wanna leave toxic relationships or work, they'll tell you you're ungrateful. If you wanna study science, they'll tell you you're too stupid for that. If you wanna go for a walk, they'll tell you it's too cold. If you wanna try yoga, they'll call you a hippie. If you're successful, they'll resent you. If you're poor, they'll tell you to get your shit together. If you lose, they'll make fun of you. If you win, they'll spread rumors about you. If you wanna make a change, they'll call you a liberal. If you don't, they'll call you conservative. If the change is too big, you're a radical. Else a fundamentalist.

It's legal to kill your organs with cigarettes, it's legal to numb yourself and kill your brain and relationships on alcohol. Psychedelics create a movement of love and peace, so clearly since happiness is illegal, you gotta outlaw that. Too disruptive. Can't have people being all lovey-dovey, better to put them in the prison–industrial complex for being too threatening with their happiness. You have to be serious, wear a suit, build up at least 20 million simulations of sophisticated lies to appear sane in society. You get homeostatically reassimilated at every turn. You get re-ego-ated at every turn, you get fed the same fearmongering at every turn. You are expected to work useless robotic jobs to earn impersonal cash that you're expected to spend on the same useless overpriced things and never try anything else.

The thing we have to be conscious of is the reason why we seek spirituality, because we're not it.

Why? Because we're being forcefully reintegrated through the social matrix at every turn. So we just have to account for all of that.

That's not hard, the problem is that our mind tries to justify and take sides, believe in consensus, rationalize that it's appropriate.

And then it's easy to lose oneself in it, trying to work from within the same system for something that it is designed to take away.

Happiness is a currency, love is a currency. Teachings are disruptive, because we're intending to cheat the system and rewrite value.

If you wanna practice yoga, go practice yoga… who cares what other people think? Obviously you, now stop that. It is freeing to realise that people don’t care as much about you as you think they do. 

Posted (edited)

Also; I have a hard time believing the whole world is against you, so more accurately I should say: who cares about what you think other people think… Obviously you, now stop being at war with imaginary scenarios.

Edited by traveler

That's why we don't need to be so bothered with what others say or think about us and be focused on our lives. People always have something to say about everything.

Let Love In

@Keryo Koffa Natural Happiness, where it is your base state, which is what we are made for is not good for the Economic system we have set up in the world today, being naturally Happy means less buying of goods and services, food and shelter do not make up the majority of the economy, plus being Happy keeps us healthier and big pharma would lose out big time and their one of the top industries world wide (2 trillion + yearly), so we are conditoned to be miserable in many ways, its better for Business...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

*If you want to relax, people will shout, what do you do? Why do you do "nothing"? Yes, if people don't see that you are emotionally distressed in some places you can get killed literally for that.

It is a survival coping mechanism for the masses, you don't want to get your reality altered by somebody, because it's too comfortable where they sit, yet this comfort contains the things that poison them and acctually make them unfit for life.

Psychedelics can either create the biggest uprising or fall of the society.

Edited by Applegarden8

This is why Leo stresses on focusing on your Life Purpose.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Psychedelics are illegal because you can potentially harm others or just potentially annoy emergency rooms/psychiatric services.
This won't happen with cigarettes, the purpose of the law is to protect others from you, not from you per se (you do what you want).

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

You are allowed to show happines to someone up until the point he can feel this degree of happiness by himself. If you exceed this treshold he might see it as weird because it is above his treshold or be envy at you and in other words he will project on you his inability to be happy as you in a way that he will try to bring you down.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Thanks for reminding me about my profile photo. Who imitated who? :D

On my right, there was a tree which looked exactly similar to the tree on her left - crazy similarities.

I don't know the specie or type of tree. I just call it the "real Christmas tree". 

I was in Hokkaido, Japan at that time. And it was one of the best moments in my life. :x