BlessedLion

Ralston Apprentice

78 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Inliytened1 Why would that be enough? 

Is there a direct correlation between age and enlightenment? 

Anyway, have a good day. This isn’t how I wanna engage.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Is there a direct correlation between age and enlightenment? 

Yes.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

@Inliytened1 Peter Ralston is like 20+ years older than you.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes.

I think you are cool and appreciate sharing the form with you. 

It’s always fun hanging out with you guys. 

It’s fun to grow. I am still immature and I don’t know that much. But, I think I am learning with each person I talk to. I’d like to improve my character and relationship to the form as well. 

I want to be more professional, and more kind to those who share the space with me. When I step out of line I self reflect, acknowledge the error, attempt to take corrective action, and then proceed to act in accordance of a higher quality interaction with reality. 

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

I think you are cool and appreciate sharing the form with you. 

It’s always fun hanging out with you guys. 

It’s fun to grow. I am still immature and I don’t know that much. But, I think I am learning with each person I talk to. I’d like to improve my character and relationship to the form as well. 

I want to be more professional, and more kind to those who share the space with me. When I step out of line I self reflect, acknowledge the error, attempt to take corrective action, and then proceed to act in accordance of a higher quality interaction with reality. 

I do as well.  I appreciate you, always have.  When I said Ralston was a novice I meant in terms of awakening.  He doesn't yet realize that all others are a projection of his own mind.  He has not yet had the highest awakening.   I wasn't just mumbling stuff.    And yes he may be in his 70s but I'm in my mid fifties so I feel I've aged sufficiently to discuss such topics.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

The real question to contemplate on: Can a chair be Awake?

What makes Ralston more special than a chair? 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

11 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Im.over twenty years older than you that should be enough. 

xDxDxD

Thanks for the chuckle, lol.

Why so serious?

57 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

xDxDxD

Thanks for the chuckle, lol.

Someone made you laugh? Now that's a first :)

You're supposed to be the funny guy.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Yimpa said:

The real question to contemplate on: Can a chair be Awake?

What makes Ralston more special than a chair? 

Chairs don't have brains.

Does Ralston?

No, the bigger question is - is consciousness held within the brain?

Wow.  It's so.....obvious.  

So when you take that away - brains holding consciousness...well - then it's open season.

So I guess the chair in your room could be more conscious than Einstein was.  A mindfuck, no?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Someone made you laugh? Now that's a first :)

My man, reading through the neverending absurd & hilarious discussions on here constantly makes me laugh my freaking butt off. Why do you think I keep coming back, even while travelling the planet? It's just too goddamn entertaining! ;)

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

On 4.1.2024 at 10:48 AM, AerisVahnEphelia said:

I could pull off billionaires hot young ladies in my bed with just god and it's completely free.

I makes them buy me the dinner, the cocktail and they reward me with intense blowjobs.

Do it.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Posted (edited)

@BlessedLion dont let the realization of Love as the nature of reality prevent you from doing the apprenticeship.   I also was enlightened via meditation- and the realization of Love was nowhere.   And i had 4 to 5 back to back massive awakenings.   Yet they were all Love without it being said.   Leo claims Bliss is different from Absolute Love - it is not.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Do it.

Determine who to trust, difficult it is.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@BlessedLion   Leo claims Bliss is different from Absolute Love - it is not.

I think they are facets of our being. Bliss feels different than love.

IMO Love is not liberation. It feels good, sure. But there are higher dimensions. The more higher on the ladder you go, the more liberation. Until total dissolution happens.

Love means someone is being united with other. There is still duality. IMO, in Love There is still a Self. A Self experiencing Love, which might feel really good, but still Self. Still a trace of subtle suffering and compression. Still not total dissolution. 

(This is my experience, take this with a grain of salt. Also my experience of Love might be different from yours. At the end of the day we are dealing with the limitation of words here). 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

(This is my experience, take this with a grain of salt. Also my experience of Love might be different from yours. At the end of the day we are dealing with the limitation of words here). 

Or a grain of pepper.

How Ralston (Salt) and Gura (Pepper) teach may be different, but they both share unique flavors of Love.

Edited by Yimpa
Aka: Salty Ralston and Peppery Gura

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I think they are facets of our being. Bliss feels different than love.

IMO Love is not liberation. It feels good, sure. But there are higher dimensions. The more higher on the ladder you go, the more liberation. Until total dissolution happens.

Love means someone is being united with other. There is still duality. IMO, in Love There is still a Self. A Self experiencing Love, which might feel really good, but still Self. Still a trace of subtle suffering and compression. Still not total dissolution. 

No - you are 100 percent on the mark here sir.  Now - Leo will say we are both idiots. - but then again he was greatly influenced by prior spiritual teachers - also he had a synthetic awakening.  It was not a natural enlightenment.   Don't get me wrong- dude was absolutely brilliant for putting together everything that he did - but that's not the same thing as a natural enlightenment.   Something he always yearned for.  Something his mentor had.  And It's no surprise that Love was not in the equation there.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No - you are 100 percent on the mark here sir.  Now - Leo will say we are both idiots. - but then again he was greatly influenced by prior spiritual teachers - also he had a synthetic awakening.  It was not a natural enlightenment.   Don't get me wrong- dude was absolutely brilliant for putting together everything that he did - but that's not the same thing as a natural enlightenment.   Something he always yearned for.  Something his mentor had.  And It's no surprise that Love was not in the equation there.

You need a group therapy session with Leo. I'm only half-joking.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You need a group therapy session with Leo. I'm only half-joking.

Well.. Love wasn't there.   It's not that it wasn't there - it was always there.   Just as reality is consciousness.   The stuff you wake up to is that you were never a self or a soul    and Oneness.  And that reality is Infinite.  Nothingness was the second biggest mind killer behind Oneness.  Oneness was the killer.   It will kill all the ego's dreams.   It is total solipsism.   Total Aloneness.    But that is precisely how it must be.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

Synthetic awakening… 

I guess, if you awaken the duality of synthetic and natural would cease to exist. The method at which you achieved it being relative, ie natural or synthetic is an arbitrary matter. Ignorant egos cling to that incorrect idea, that a synthetic substance, or a psychedelic can’t be a tool to offer authentic awakening.

This fool takes its relative neurochemistry for granted making assumptions, and arbitrary distinctions of the chemicals normally in the brain and that which is added from the exterior. 

interior exterior are duality, relative and imaginary 

synthetic and natural are duality relative and imaginary 

Synthetic, being an argument for calling someone’s awakening false is extremely flawed in my opinion as it is based on an arbitrary relative bias of what method is correct. Often times people make this claim without extensive practice using psychedelics.

Though, balanced awakening in my view includes meditation, contemplation, reading, learning, psychedelics and overall holistic approach that is mature, thorough and allows plenty of time for healthy integration. 

Psychedelics can offer authentic awakenings.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

This is a great point. You can have metaphysical ideas or experiences which feel very grand, loving, amazing, epic, etc. But that doesn't mean they point to something absolute. There are many delusional ideas about reality which can make you feel loving and peaceful.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho