StarStruck

This video of Owen is worth watching

100 posts in this topic

He reveals dark psychology of women that is not allowed to be revealed. Definitely worth watching.

Actually he hardly talked about the psychology of women here. 

5 hours ago, Tboy said:

@Leo Gura do you have any thoughts on the legitimacy of his main points here?

Haven't listened to it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It was good if you are going to watch one of his recent videos watch this one. Definetely worth. he actually touched on some deep spiritual topics, reminds me he isn't that shallow haha. 

The information he presents here is conflicting, to say the least. 

What he's saying are the qualities that'll make you 'sexually attractive' are the opposite qualities from the ones that make you commitment-worthy. Things like hard work, discipline, being logical, caring about outcomes, etc. If you ask reasonable women what they want in a man, this is what they'll tell you. 

Here's my question - why should I want to sleep with women who are attracted to incompatible individuals? If you are attracted to individuals who are incompatible to what you want in a relationship long-term, that's an issue with your attachment-style. Why should I waste my time with such individuals? 

I know, he thinks he's breaking men out of the paradigm that 'they have to do all of this stuff in order to get laid'. And, he's right about that. He (and Leo) are right that game is it, if you want to get laid. But, can you carry this information into an LTR to make it work? Or, do you have to change the way you play the 'game' (if you want to use that word lol), if you're playing it with your own woman? I think it's the latter. Because, as 'sexually liberating' as it sounds for men, it's limiting when it comes to making an LTR work. 

I personally don't see any shortcuts to making an LTR work. You can't be someone who is just in a positive state and has good game to keep a woman. A lot of other guys can do that. You do need to be a stable individual to keep a family together. 

Someone give me a TL;DR summary of this video; I'm not quite "1 1/2 hours" curious.

4 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

What he's saying are the qualities that'll make you 'sexually attractive' are the opposite qualities from the ones that make you commitment-worthy. Things like hard work, discipline, being logical, caring about outcomes, etc. If you ask reasonable women what they want in a man, this is what they'll tell you. 

It's no different than how men are attracted to women.

It doesn't matter to you that a girl is hardworking, logical, and successful -- you care about tits and ass.

Nothing profound or suprising in any of this. Sexual attraction is never about character. So the fuck what? Go talk to girls.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It's no different than how men are attracted to women.

It doesn't matter to you that a girl is hardworking, logical, and successful -- you care about tits and ass.

Nothing profound or suprising in any of this.

The thing is that tits and ass don't take away from a woman's commitment-worthiness. But, for a man, being hard-working, serious and logical is paramount to being financially stable. And, if that's 'unattractive' to women, isn't this a conflict? 

5 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

The thing is that tits and ass don't take away from a woman's commitment-worthiness.

Actually they do. The better a girl's tits and ass the less she has to work, the less she has to develop her character.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

But, for a man, being hard-working, serious and logical is paramount to being financially stable. And, if that's 'unattractive' to women, isn't this a conflict? 

The solution is very simple:

You have to be hardworking, serious, successful, and also fun at parties.

There's your answer. It just takes a bit more work.

Edited by Leo Gura

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The solution is very simple:

You have to be hardworking, serious, successful, and also fun at parties.

There's your answer. It just takes a bit more work.

Sounds good, in theory. 

Practically, though, we would have to prioritize being one way, right? 

Let's consider a realistic practical situation, where you're living with your girlfriend. She is the love of your life. Both of you have your own jobs you go to. They're not very good jobs, they just make ends meet. You have a vision to actualize your LP and you have plans for it. 

Now, in this relationship, let's say, you come home tired after a hard day of work. What should the priority be? Should you be logical and work on your LP or should you 'let loose and have fun' to keep her happy, 'pump her state' but neglect your LP in the process? 

Let's say that your long-term goal is to make your LTR work because you do love your girlfriend. 

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer You are confusing game with relationship.

You don't need to do any game to keep a gf around.

Of course if all you do is work and don't spend any quality time with her she will eventually get sick of that and leave.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

The information he presents here is conflicting, to say the least. 

There are a lot of positive qualities and values that don't have to be placed in intrinsic contradiction to each other, even if they seem to appear spontaneously in the wild that way. (Let's say by "positive", I mean that it creates win-win outcomes for both people.) There is no divine immovable law which makes it so.

People generally want some balance of stability (a factor in creating trust) and novelty (a factor in creating excitement), but people's preferences and what they'll tolerate are variable.

What makes you think that you can't find someone with a similar or compatible appetite for stability vs. novelty? To me, there seem to be many people of all genders who highly prioritize these qualities which people sometimes think of as "square", at least if they show up on their own, and would like a nice quiet, stable life with a loving partner (assuming that there are not serious problems which extend from emotional illiteracy).

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are confusing game with relationship.

You don't need to do any game to keep a gf around.

Wouldn't this be a bait-and-switch in dating, where you show yourself as someone you're not, then she gets with you and then your true colors show? 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course if all you do is work and don't spend any quality time with her she will eventually get sick of that and leave.

Right. So, given the long-term goal of keeping her, how should you prioritize being around her? 

Or, is there a third option? 

19 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Wouldn't this be a bait-and-switch in dating, where you show yourself as someone you're not, then she gets with you and then your true colors show? 

Real game is about becoming more charismatic and extroverted. And learning how to deal with the feminine. Which changes how you interact with people.

Once you develop a sense of humor, for example, that skill stays with you into all your relationship.

Right. So, given the long-term goal of keeping her, how should you prioritize being around her? 

Or, is there a third option? 

I don't even worry about keeping her. If you want a relationship you will natutally want to have fun together.

Obviously you need to make time for any relationship to be successful.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

Someone give me a TL;DR summary of this video; I'm not quite "1 1/2 hours" curious.

Some guys didn’t get the point of the video. 

Main points he made in the video are enjoyment bubble versus compensation bubble

He says girls reward men who are in the enjoyment bubble and walk through life light hearted. Guys who are in the compensation bubble and are heavy hearted get punished by nature / females. 

This is so true. Conscious works in mysterious ways. If you embody the enjoyment bubble you don’t need to learn game for years as Leo constantly says here. It can be done in a very short time. 

If you are worthy of commitment or not is an irrelevant variable if you are in the enjoyment bubble.  You can have traits that women want to commit to and still be in the enjoyment bubble. 

The enjoyment bubble is a state of consciousness and women can sense it. You don’t need to do anything once you embodied it. It will do you. 

43 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

He says girls reward men who are in the enjoyment bubble

Sounds like a prize to me. Gimme my rewards, baby. I won the prize.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.