StarStruck

This video of Owen is worth watching

100 posts in this topic

The entire RSD brand was destroyed by Julien's toxic, abusive, juvenile crap, and Owen's hands were not clean. He also encouraged highly manipulative, toxic, sexist stuff.

This was karma 101. Had nothing to do with censorship.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 29/12/2023 at 11:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

The solution is very simple:

You have to be hardworking, serious, successful, and also fun at parties.

There's your answer. It just takes a bit more work.

Most men would actually be relieved to hear this because that's their ideal self anyway. 

Edited by MarkKol

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The entire RSD brand was destroyed by Julien's toxic, abusive, juvenile crap, and Owen's hands were not clean. He also encouraged highly manipulative, toxic, sexist stuff.

Why did not Owen stop him.

Owen is also fault.

Now we have andrew Tate. Too much toxic manipulative men out there now probably because of these guys

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Why did not Owen stop him.

Owen is also fault.

Now we have andrew Tate. Too much toxic manipulative men out there now probably because of these guys

lol now you’re blaming him for an entire cultural problem? 

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Yeah I think it was mainly julien's behavior, but also I think society has gotten more sensitive, as you can see with the cancel culture movement .. owen is also at fault too, and there's many things I dont like about owen, but as a whole, I think he put out some really high quality content in game, that was relatively conscious ... in fact it kind of reminds me of osho, osho put out conscious content, but his leadership of this organization was bad, just like owen where his content was relatively high conscious, but his business tactics, leadership, etc. has a lot of toxic elements

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

57 minutes ago, Raze said:

lol now you’re blaming him for an entire cultural problem? 

Owen was certainly responsible for creating a culture of misogyny.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Owen was certainly responsible for creating a culture of misogyny.

No he isn’t, he is not that influential, there are already societal problems which influence him and the Internet, blaming him for it all is silly. What is more likely, everyone came to rsd with no issues and he toxified them, or among the large fan base some came in with issues? And extrapolating that to blame him for Andrew Tate and their ilk is just silly, they only popped off from the vacuum after he was removed.

Edited by Raze

3 minutes ago, Raze said:

No he isn’t, he is not that influential, there are already societal problems which influence him and the Internet, blaming him for it all is silly. 

Would it make more sense to say that Love was certainly responsible for creating a culture of misogyny? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@MarkKol yea but that ideal playing out in real life, with real people is a whole other equation. 

Edited by Shakazulu

7 hours ago, Raze said:

No he isn’t, he is not that influential, there are already societal problems which influence him and the Internet, blaming him for it all is silly. What is more likely, everyone came to rsd with no issues and he toxified them, or among the large fan base some came in with issues? And extrapolating that to blame him for Andrew Tate and their ilk is just silly, they only popped off from the vacuum after he was removed.

I never said he created the entire culture of misogyny. Obviously misogyny is a much larger issue. But he facilitated it. And RSD was the most influential pickup company by far. It was a failure of leadership.

The only reason I even bring this up is because he is blaming civilization at large for his own mistakes. Turning to vague conspiracy theories.

Edited by Leo Gura

@tenfo if it’s your first time hearing about him or RSD, you don’t know exactly what he’s talking about. Yes he adds his sales pitch through the video because he has to!!!!!!

What he’s talking about can only be known by experience. Too many guys wanna mentally masterbate about what being a modern man is. Get out there and game!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

What is your approx lay %?

This is a pointless question.

1. Whatever answer I give you, can only either demotivate you or set too high expectations for yourself, which leads to demotivation.

2. I am probably somewhat of a natural and my personality type is ENFJ, which is like the most ideal or at the very least, top 3 for game and socialization. I am also gifted with pretty good looks.

3. I have no clue how many girls I have even approached, hence I wrote such a big gapped number, 5-10k. I never counted. I was approaching girls for years before even knowing that people counted approaches, or even wrote infields.

And even if I had counted, say I approach a group of 10 girls, is that 1 girl or 10 girls approached?

4. Most of my lays came after a long period of not much results. Extremely steep learning curve.

So the lay % of my last year compared to my first year(s) is day and night. Why does counting the average % in this case even matter?

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

1 minute ago, Miguel1 said:

So the lay % of my last year compared to my first year(s) is day and night. Why does counting the average % in this case even matter?

Maybe he wants to get laid by a scientist.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

13 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

@MarkKol yea but that ideal playing out in real life, with real people is a whole other equation. 

For most men it won't, are you telling me YOU can't do that? Most highly successful people are stupidly optimistic and completely Ignorant of how hard it is. So as soon as you typed "But" you already made a mistake. 

@Miguel1 So to see if it is a numbers game for you or you have skill. If you approach that many girls you don't even need a game. The only thing you need is to not stay stupid shit, not act creepy or too beta and clingy, and she will put out like it is all you can eat.

Edited by StarStruck

24 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

So to see if it is a numbers game for you or you have skill. If you approach that many girls you don't even need a game. The only thing you need is to not stay stupid shit, not act creepy or too beta and clingy, and she will put out like it is all you can eat.

Dude.

This has been what I've said this whole damn thread. I've been saying to just approach, socialize with everyone, have fun, and don't overthink.

What are you on to?

In fact, 200 posts out of my 240 posts on this forum have been just telling guys to go out to socialize, let go, and have fun.

And trying to figure out whether someone is good in game with their lay % is a sign you don't know what good game is, for the reasons mentioned above in another comment.

Edited by Miguel1

@Miguel1  Personally I don't have time to approach that many. I don't live in a big city. I'm doing a sniper riffle approach. Yesterday I was on a market and I applied what Owen was teaching: you can already seduce her without saying a word. You don't even need to approach and do a song and dance. The approach is already pre verbal. So it is kind of weird to count and brag about 5-10k approaches.

Edited by StarStruck

17 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Personally I don't have time to approach that many. I don't live in a big city. I'm doing a sniper riffle approach. Yesterday I was on a market and I applied what Owen was teaching. 

Owen's approach is the opposite of the sniper approach.

How do you even mass approach like Owen in a market?

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

You don't even need to approach and do a song and dance. The approach is already pre verbal.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here. Good luck trying the route of not approaching. I wonder how's that going for 80% of guys out there.

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

So it is kind of weird to count and brag about 5-10k approaches.

To be honest, just the fact you took my estimated 5-10k approaches as a brag is already a sign you are not very experienced, so this is a pointless talk if your premise is that you know what you are talking about.

5-10k approaches is not even that much. And the fact that I said a number with relatively such a big gap, means I'm just completely estimating. I have no idea how much I've really approached.

And the whole point of throwing that number out is to communicate that I've done this for a LONG time, and NOT to brag about it.

My goodness.

And I have no idea what you are even trying to conversate about anymore anyways. We can end our conversation here.

Edited by Miguel1