Sabth

Where do I find a guy who is willing to spend a lot on me?

16 posts in this topic

I think there alot of men who travel over seas from America to find women to marry, you could find someone like that. But most single men are single at that age for a reason.

Find a guy who is rich but nervous and needy around you. 

What do you bring to the relationship?

At least get good at satisfying a man, then you have a chance of finding some neurotic dude with money.

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Please don't ask this question on this forum. You will get a lot of answers you might not able to handle. There's one here already that thinks in order for someone to be generous they have to be needy. Another called them neurotic and telling you how to go satisfy a man. From your previous posts, I don't think you are ready for these answers.

This is a male dominated forum and most of them are having trouble even finding dates much less to be telling you where to go find a guy to spend money on you. Not the place for this unless you want to get roasted. I wouldn't even answer that because the way you worded the question seems a bit gold diggerish and you don't want to come off as that type of girl on a forum full of men. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

If you want an unhealthy relationship where a guy spends lots of money on you, you could probably find that quite easily. But you need to ask if that would actually make you truly satisfied.

if you want a healthy and rewarding relationship where a guy spends lots of money on you, the only way for that to work is if you offer lots of value to a man yourself in return. Most likely that will be through looks and a feminine personality.

One of the things you can try is to expand your social circle and meet some new people with ambition or people that are serious about their life purpose (it's quite hard to connect with already established and whealty people unless you're into sugar daddy dynamic). From there you can be supportive and generous and if you're really genuine about it most people will reciprocate.. It mostly comes down to 'you get what you give' which is true in all areas of life and sometimes you have to give much more than you get in return.

That said, your question lacks context and additional info so I'm not sure if what I wrote here would even apply to you.. :) 

1 hour ago, something_else said:

If you want an unhealthy relationship where a guy spends lots of money on you, you could probably find that quite easily. But you need to ask if that would actually make you truly satisfied.

if you want a healthy and rewarding relationship where a guy spends lots of money on you, the only way for that to work is if you offer lots of value to a man yourself in return. Most likely that will be through looks and a feminine personality.

Not necessarily looks. Maybe not extremely unattractive but lots of happily married women, especially in prestige neighborhoods have rich husband's taking care of them while they stay home or some do work but don't have to.

Lots of different  circumstances and situations are happening in society that we don't know about. We usually just talk about the ones we're familiar with or hear a lot about. You'd be surprised. The value part is correct but providing value means different things to different people.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Where do I find a guy who is willing to spend a lot on me?

Walmart.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

646e2368a739dc0018092b55?width=1136&form

:)

6 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Walmart.

The bail bondsman.

15 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Please don't ask this question on this forum. You will get a lot of answers you might not able to handle. There's one here already that thinks in order for someone to be generous they have to be needy. Another called them neurotic and telling you how to go satisfy a man. From your previous posts, I don't think you are ready for these answers.

This is a male dominated forum and most of them are having trouble even finding dates much less to be telling you where to go find a guy to spend money on you. Not the place for this unless you want to get roasted. I wouldn't even answer that because the way you worded the question seems a bit gold diggerish and you don't want to come off as that type of girl on a forum full of men. 

I'd expect any forum male or female dominated to roast anyone looking for a partner purely for their wealth. That person should be roasted for be so materialistic.

Are only female opinions on this subject valid to you? 

58 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

I'd expect any forum male or female dominated to roast anyone looking for a partner purely for their wealth. That person should be roasted for be so materialistic.

Are only female opinions on this subject valid to you? 

No. There's nothing wrong with looking for someone to take care of you. The question was not about looking for someone purely for their wealth. That is your interpretation of what was asked. 

Also, there are forums that will not roast people for that because there are forums specifically created for this purpose.

There are plenty of men and women out there who are seeking out people to take care of. 

I said what I said not because I am against what she asked but to make her aware that this is not the place that will give her the results she's looking for.

BTW, there's no difference with what she asked VS a guy asking "Where do I find a female who is willing to have sex with me". You could say it is very shallow to just want someone for sex, just as you said it's materialistic to just want someone for their money. 

I'm not saying you would ask that. I'm simply pointing out the double standard and the sameness between the differences.

It's the same thing, it's only the content that is different. 

Edited by Princess Arabia