Cocolove

How long for pickup results if naturally already decent with girls

29 posts in this topic

I am already decent with girls but I have a high sex drive, want to find an ideal match eventually, have an abundance of options, and am mostly interested in the personal growth, it's just like an ice bath. As of now I can go months without any luck just from not being exposed to new girls.

Anyways, I've only done 20 approaches and I suck even though I am usually good with girls and am physically attractive and confident. I see a lot of people getting into pickup really struggle. Like Leo says it can take 1000 approaches, but he starts off his series directing it to incel introvert types. 

So, is the learning curve any different if I already have some skills, or is it going to take just as long to get good at the first part, hooking girls and gaining attraction instantly.

Leo in another thread "If your looks are really good or you are highly extroverted then getting girls is much much easier."

I am decently good at these but I still struggle to approach since it is such a new situation and my extroverted smily confident self fades away. Will it be easier to get that in game if i already have it when im not scared asf from cold approaching.

Edited by Cocolove

If you ask how long then dont even do it its just waste of time.

What does it mean good with girls?

Reason for you to "suck" is your system is not working at 100%,you take away the power to put you in reaction,so you are not proactive,you pedestelize women and sex,worship women,her principles becomes your principles,outcome dependant etc. so in your system needs to be at 100% to be able to be on top of your performance.If in one moment you think she is more valuable than you because she looks good the judgment you placed took away the power of the system putting you in reaction.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

If you have lots of options use social circle.

Find a good resource on how to cold approach better. Record yourself and write field reports. 

What do you mean by results? Sleeping with one girl? That is so random it could happen anywhere from 1 to 500 approaches.

The only result you should be interested in is building a solid skillset. Which takes 2-5 years of constant approaching.

If you're not gonna do 1000 approaches you shouldn't even start pickup.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Don’t forget about the 10,000 hour rule.

Are you even committed to understanding 1 girl for 10,000 hours :o

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

You don’t need that many hours to just learn to talk to a bish. You need a good role model / wing that you can model in real time.  That will cut the learning curve and stop wasting energy. For that fluidity of mind is needed. To focus on learning and not on results. 

Edited by StarStruck

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What do you mean by results? Sleeping with one girl? That is so random it could happen anywhere from 1 to 500 approaches.

The only result you should be interested in is building a solid skillset. Which takes 2-5 years of constant approaching.

If you're not gonna do 1000 approaches you shouldn't even start pickup.

Damn. This actually makes me feel a hell of a lot better seeing a time-line.

I've been getting frustrated but In reality I come no where near that amount of approaches. 

Why does it take 2-5 years(1,000) approaches to start seeing a skillet develop?

• Feminist 

8 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Damn. This actually makes me feel a hell of a lot better seeing a time-line.

I've been getting frustrated but In reality I come no where near that amount of approaches. 

Why does it take 2-5 years(1,000) approaches to start seeing a skillet develop?

It doesn’t, it depends on how quickly and efficiently you learn. If you do the same bad habits 1,000 times you won’t get any better, if you are looking for good advice and regularly testing different ways you can get better much faster.

I am interested in building the skillset, so I guess my question is whether or not I already have some of the skillset or if this is entirely new. Either way I am going to do 1000's of approaches. I can do 10 while going about my day. Would just be nice to know what to expect as far as physical results

While I am interested in the personal growth, that can wait, sometimes you've gotta tap into your lower motivations and fill Maslow's hierarchy.

What is the carryover if I get some results through social circle to cold approach. Do any of those skills carry over? Like I said, it seems to be that beyond a certain point of pickup the skills are the same.

Like past the hook point do i just apply the same skillset I would use to sleep with a girl i met through social circle?

4 hours ago, Raze said:

Try hot seat at home and verbal game academy 

thinking about it, but there is so much free stuff, and i have yet to do over 20 appraoches. I think i need way more practice and have plenty of theory

On 23/12/2023 at 4:31 PM, Leo Gura said:

The only result you should be interested in is building a solid skillset. Which takes 2-5 years of constant approaching

What about guys that have tons of socialization experience?

A shut in that never went out versus someone that has met thousands of people in his life will not have the same learning curve.

I know many guys that never did cold approach but they have dating options because they are naturally social guys and had tons of practice meeting people.

Cold approach is not the only way to meet people

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

A shut in that never went out versus someone that has met thousands of people in his life will not have the same learning curve.

Of course.

As I have said, if you are good looking and extroverted you will have it much easier.

But still, pickup is a specialized skillset that takes years to learn.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

As I have said, if you are good looking and extroverted you will have it much easier.

You can also expand your palette for what you consider good looking. What you once saw as ugly is now irresistible. The inverse is also true.

This requires an inward shift on how you view others, which takes time to mature.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

What if you don’t have this as a priority? 

How important is this skill? 

Also how can you integrate your natural authentic self and pick up skills?

I don’t want to fake my personality by acting like Owen Cook, my vibe is chill, slow, calm, spiritual. Is it possible to do pick up authentically from that frame?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

I am not talking about being either naturally extroverted nor good looking.

I am talking about people that have worked on developing their social skills and have decent social skills and socialize outside pickup.

There are many ways to meet people that do not include cold approach.

For example when I was in university I joined a university organization and there I met dozens of people via the events that they organized.

There are other examples I can give outside of university.

You do not need to be extroverted nor good looking to meet people that does not involve classic pickup.

Also some cities have areas where you can meet people in a more warm fashion like longues and social areas.

On 12/24/2023 at 2:10 AM, Cocolove said:

thinking about it, but there is so much free stuff, and i have yet to do over 20 appraoches. I think i need way more practice and have plenty of theory

Perhaps you can find them for free ;)

Ultimate man project also has a 2 week free trial for their program and girls chase has a cheap cold approach guide 

Edited by Raze

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You can also expand your palette for what you consider good looking. What you once saw as ugly is now irresistible. The inverse is also true.

This is nonsense.

4 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

What if you don’t have this as a priority? 
How important is this skill? 

What is your plan how to get laid?

Edited by Leo Gura

You can always use the law of attraction. Just think about it until it happens.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie