confused people

How do you approach the ethics of dating when you're not ready to commit?

97 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Yes Leo no threesomes. Shoo shoo.

Shooo

Lmao...Leo is all three.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

@confused people deserve love too.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

49 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

@Princess Arabia

DuckInBoots.png

Duck in boots.

Keeping it on topic, I'm ready to commit to a *uckin' boots. Lol

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

@Miguel1 That's fine what i was saying is that if you looking to connect with a woman that's not game if you want to connect to a woman that's fine but actually not in your best benefit=her best benefit

@Princess Arabia Look that's fine by me, i wish you find somebody who is going to check all your attributes you are looking for, its not me but me building myself in my own way will be perfect for somebody else...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

44 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Miguel1 That's fine what i was saying is that if you looking to connect with a woman that's not game if you want to connect to a woman that's fine but actually not in your best benefit=her best benefit

@Princess Arabia Look that's fine by me, i wish you find somebody who is going to check all your attributes you are looking for, its not me but me building myself in my own way will be perfect for somebody else...

Yeah, one to connect with and vice versa on all levels. Not necessarily perfect because there needs to be room for growth and expansion.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

That's fine what i was saying is that if you looking to connect with a woman that's not game if you want to connect to a woman that's fine but actually not in your best benefit=her best benefit

Game has allowed me to connect with a woman much faster and on a deeper level.

And I’ve found it very beneficial to make talking to women so enjoyable, due to the connection.

If it was all dry without connection, it would be very boring. So to me, connecting with a woman is definitely in my best benefit.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

@Miguel1 If by game you mean ring around the rosie, around spiderman bunkbed waiting for happymeal to watch your favourite spongebob episode...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 hour ago, Miguel1 said:

Game has allowed me to connect with a woman much faster and on a deeper level.

And I’ve found it very beneficial to make talking to women so enjoyable, due to the connection.

If it was all dry without connection, it would be very boring. So to me, connecting with a woman is definitely in my best benefit.

All or most of your posts are very heart-warming to read. I can tell you have a natural confidence in yourself that's not filled with arrogance or coming from a place of need or lack or needing to change anyone. It's very admirable.

Posted (edited)

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Unspecial people deserve love too.

No one “deserves” anything. 

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

40 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

All or most of your posts are very heart-warming to read. I can tell you have a natural confidence in yourself that's not filled with arrogance or coming from a place of need or lack or needing to change anyone. It's very admirable.

Thank you 🤍

You seem like a very lovely person too.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

7 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Thank you 🤍

You seem like a very lovely person too.

Takes one to recognize one. Thank you.

20 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Hope she's not perfect because then I have to be perfect too.

She?

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Oh I know all three of you are nuts, I don't hold it against y'all 😘

Oh you're referring to my 3 different personalities. The 3 faces of I AM. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

23 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

No one “deserves” anything. 

thumb.png

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

6 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

thumb.png

D'ailleurs :)

full (8).png

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

Jerk off more often

Treat life more cheerfully and friendly

Make counter intuitive decisions

Edited by Spiritual Warrior