Jannes

How could we achieve the development of aliens?

95 posts in this topic

Leos most recent Blog post: https://www.actualized.org/insights/varginha-ufo-alien-communication

"MP: All that I am willing to tell you at this time is what the creature told me about human beings. I also want to tell you that he downloaded a tremendous amount of knowledge into my head. It caused me to have headaches lasting for over two weeks following the event. Essentially, he told me his race felt very sorry for the human beings for basically two reasons. The first is that all humans have the same potential and abilities to perform the very same things his race could do — those things we find so marvelous and magical but did not know how to do. For example, he told me that in cases where there is injury or disease of the body it would not be necessary to confine one of his species to a special treatment facility, such as the one he was confined in at the moment. He told me that they, either individually or collectively, could produce all the healing necessary to repair their bodies. [Leo’s Note: I actually disagree with this.]

The second reason they felt sorry for us is that we did not seem to realize that we were spiritual beings only living in a temporary shell, and were totally disconnected from our spiritual self. [Emphasis Leo’s. This is the most important part of the whole story.]"

So what would we need to focus on to achieve alien development? Psychedelics and genetic manipulation? 

PS: Why do you disagree with that Alien right of the bat Leo? That doesnt seem very open minded..

@Jannes such an awesome exerpt @Leo Guraposted, yes I'm unsure too why he would disagree with the aliens so readily. 

2 hours ago, Jannes said:

So what would we need to focus on to achieve alien development? Psychedelics and genetic manipulation? 

Open mindedness for one. As Peter Ralston says, the doctors of today will seem like fools 1000 years from now, just like the doctors from 1000 years ago do today. The authority we give doctors puts us in paradigm lock.

Furthermore, we need to teach kids that anything is possible so they don't carry our limiting beliefs with them. 

Edited by Parallax Mind

2 hours ago, Jannes said:

Leos most recent Blog post: https://www.actualized.org/insights/varginha-ufo-alien-communication

"MP: All that I am willing to tell you at this time is what the creature told me about human beings. I also want to tell you that he downloaded a tremendous amount of knowledge into my head. It caused me to have headaches lasting for over two weeks following the event. Essentially, he told me his race felt very sorry for the human beings for basically two reasons. The first is that all humans have the same potential and abilities to perform the very same things his race could do — those things we find so marvelous and magical but did not know how to do. For example, he told me that in cases where there is injury or disease of the body it would not be necessary to confine one of his species to a special treatment facility, such as the one he was confined in at the moment. He told me that they, either individually or collectively, could produce all the healing necessary to repair their bodies. [Leo’s Note: I actually disagree with this.]

The second reason they felt sorry for us is that we did not seem to realize that we were spiritual beings only living in a temporary shell, and were totally disconnected from our spiritual self. [Emphasis Leo’s. This is the most important part of the whole story.]"

PS: Why do you disagree with that Alien right of the bat Leo? That doesnt seem very open minded..

Humans will never reach the type of alien awareness spoken of.  Healing and spirituality.  This is because the human is too caught up in the dream - which is to survive through greed.  But there will always be an advanced few.  All that matters is YOU get there.  Because you are hallucinating all of this - including an advanced race.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I know some most of you were originally imagining “Vagina UFO Alien Communication”.

You naughty, naughty bastards! :P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa A dirty mind betrays itself.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I know some most of you were originally imagining “Vagina UFO Alien Communication”.

You naughty, naughty bastards! :P

I am seriously starting to believe that the name is a combination of virgin and vagina.

Wait till I tell you the other UFO story from Tittycockha.

Edited by Leo Gura

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

47 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I wanted to know more about that city, but now I have to delete my browsing history knowing that it doesn't exist lol.

I hear Slutville and Milfberg get lots of UFO activity.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am somehow addicted to this whole ufo thing. I am a german and here no one takes it seriously. Your ufo stories shock me in both Ways. If it's true or not true, I am shocked in both directions. Or is there somehow a creepy pasta phenomenon going on here? But real ufo encounters would be making more sense here because of unexplained material

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I hear Slutville and Milfberg get lots of UFO activity.

Alright this has to be done.  This is all BS just like your alien consciousness ideas of God.  Which is why you haven't put anything out in ages.  Just admit that the whole alien consciousness thing is a..what do they say on wall street? A fugazi -Just like UFOS.  

Now - I do believe in imagination.   I believe in consciousness.  But don't give them the idea that there is an objective alien reality out there somewhere.  And you know where I'm going.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 You're just jealous that you don't get to come with us on a field trip to Slutville.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Inliytened1 You're just jealous that you don't get to come with us on a field trip to Slutsville.

Damn straight.   You won't even tell me when it is happening. 😞

You always were bad company  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Inliytened1 You're just jealous that you don't get to come with us on a field trip to Slutville.

Why don't you get serious for a second?  What are you working on?  A book?  Have you changed your views on reality? You owe that to people.  You owe it to me.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 You'll understand serious when an alien tickles your ass crack with its boney finger.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Inliytened1 You'll understand serious when an alien tickles your ass crack with its boney finger.

If you finally are where I am.  I get it.  But just admit that all work for whatever is futile.    Come out because your fans deserve that.   Then go back to your - whatever you do.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

This is what wikipedia says about this alien case:

"An official inquiry led by the Brazilian military concluded in 2010 that the young women had encountered a homeless, mentally unstable man nicknamed "Mudinho." The Commander of 24th Police Battalion Military "presented photographs (...) a citizen known as Mudinho, who probably has some mental disability and whose physical characteristics matched the description (...) make it likely that the hypothesis that this citizen, probably being dirty, due to the heavy rains and seen crouching by a wall, was mistaken by the three terrified girls as a space creature." The head of the official inquiry reported that the military trucks and personnel were performing routine duties on the night they were observed, stating, "the presence of the Firefighters in Jardim Andere, the parking of Army trucks in the vicinity of the concessionaire where their periodic maintenance would be carried out ... and the departure of EsSA vehicles ... were real facts ... incorrectly interpreted as Firefighters and the Military participating in the capture and later the transport of the alleged creature to Campinas."[6]

The Brazilian authorities also reported that the aliens allegedly seen in a hospital were actually an expectant couple who had dwarfism.[7]

Skeptic Brian Dunning criticized sensational media accounts and ufologists' claims. According to Dunning, "It is the most compelling example of a case where literally nothing at all happened that was remotely unusual, and was magnified into a case considered unassailable proof of alien visitation by many. To those believers, I would suggest recalibrating where you set the bar for quality of evidence"

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sexual lucid dreaming is profound. You could even imagine that you have hair, and it would be there. It's that much magical fun. No need for physical universe aliens: nonphysical ones will do.

Also your statement in the blog post that magical "siddhi" healing is impossible and that you "actually disagree" with it was horrible, because that's literally how reality is set up. It's consciousness connected by intent. Like in your quantum physics videos it's the same principle as the wave function collapse, except all entities in consciousness partaking in it by their energy. It's why the download was possible. Try Carlos Castaneda or Tom Campbell to understand.

1 minute ago, MysticalSnow said:

Try Carlos Castaneda or Tom Campbell to understand.

Also that Daniel Ingram can see dragons and demons without DMT or research chemicals.