Jannes

How could we achieve the development of aliens?

95 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Makes no difference. You would still want to hold on to an anti-gravity flying craft even if you cannot reverse engineer it. Whether the technology is useful or not is really irrelevant. It would still be highly prized.

According to your thesis, the rulers of the world deliberately lie to the people about the foundations of the cosmos. It is not saving a technology, it is lying about the structure of reality. If we are being visited by aliens who dominate interstellar trips and it is not made public, the rulers deserve to be put on a wall and shot. I'd say that the possibilities about that thesis are close to cero, but who knows...

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, MysticalSnow said:

seduce attractive students

That definitely counts as a super power. I bet many want it more than any other mystical powers.

The words spoken by the alien resonated with me, evoking memories of this passage : On the planet Earth this particularity in the psyche of the three-brained beings arose only during later periods; and it arose only because their predominant part, formed in them as in all three-brained beings, gradually allowed the other parts of their total presence to perceive every new impression without fulfilling what is called 'being-partkdolgduty,' that is to say, merely as such impressions are generally perceived by one or another of their independent localizations known as 'being-centers.' Or, to put it in their language, they believe everything anybody says, instead of believing only what they have been able to verify by their own 'sane deliberation'—in other words, only those convictions they have reached as a result of confronting and evaluating the data already deposited in them, which have given rise to different conceptions in each of their localizations of diverse nature.
"In general, a new conception is crystallized in the presences of these strange beings only if Mr. Smith speaks of somebody or something in a certain way; then if Mr. Brown says the same, the hearer is quite convinced that it is just so and could not possibly be otherwise. Thanks to this partic- ularity of their psyche, most of the beings there, having heard the writer I spoke of praised so highly, are at present quite convinced that he is a very great psychologist, with an incomparable knowledge of the psyche of the beings of his planet.
"As a matter of fact, when I was on that planet for the last time and, having heard of this writer, once went to see him myself on quite another matter, I found him, according to my understanding, just like all the other contemporary writers there, that is, extremely limited or, as our dear Mullah Nasr Eddin would say, 'unable to see further than his nose.' As regards any knowledge of the real psyche of the beings of his planet in actual conditions,
he might safely be called a 'complete ignoramus.'
"I repeat, the story of this writer shows in a very characteristic way to what
extent the three-brained beings who have taken your fancy, particularly the contemporary ones, fail to fulfill 'being-partkdolgduty,' and how there are never crystallized in them any subjective being-convictions formed by their own logical deliberations—as in general is proper to three-brained beings— but instead, only those convictions are crystallized that depend exclusively upon the opinions of others.
"And it was only because they failed to fulfill 'being-partkdolgduty'— which alone enables a being to become aware of genuine reality—that they saw in this writer some perfection or other that was not there.
"This strange trait of their psyche, that of being satisfied with whatever Smith or Brown says without trying to know more, became rooted in them long ago, and now they no longer make the least effort to know anything that can be understood solely by their own active reflection. It must be said here that the blame for this lies neither in the organ kundabuffer, which was implanted in their ancestors, nor in its consequences, which were crystallized in them because of a mistake on the part of certain Sacred Individuals, and which later began to pass by heredity from generation to generatio. "No, they themselves are to blame for it, on account of the abnormal conditions of external ordinary being-existence they gradually established, and which have progressively fostered in their common presence what has now become their 'inner evil god,' called 'self-calming.'
"But you will understand all this very well for yourself later on when I give you, as I promised, more information about the planet that has taken your fancy.
"In any case, I strongly advise you to be most careful in the future, when you refer to the three-brained beings of that planet, not to offend them in any way. Otherwise, as they say, 'With what may the Devil not joke?'—they might hear about your insulting them and, to use another of their expressions, 'lay you by the heels.'
"There is no harm in recalling here another wise saying of our dear Mullah Nasr Eddin:
'What on earth will happen next? A flea might swallow an elephant!'

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Such stories are very common among mystic New Age types. However I've noticed many of them are also just delusional and live in their own mystical bubbles with no one challenging their BS.

In any case, Sadhguru is not a normal human being. So using him as some sort of example of what mankind at large can do is deeply wrong.

Somebody has to call out sadhguru’s bs at some point. There’s only so much of it we can tolerate. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

Somebody has to call out sadhguru’s bs at some point. There’s only so much of it we can tolerate. 

every time i have listened to sadghuru, my feeling has been that he is a son of a bitch without a grain of truth in his being, lying narcissistic trash

What does the h in between Sadhguru’s name mean? Is he a sad horny guru? Is he an Intel processor of spiritual wisdom?!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

every time i have listened to sadghuru, my feeling has been that he is a son of a bitch without a grain of truth in his being, lying narcissistic trash

He has lots of good teachings. But there are so many claims he makes that I know for sure are just a pack of lies. It reminds me of yogananda’s autobiography, which is chock full of pure myths which yogananda claims happened in front of him. 

This isn’t to completely discredit their teachings. Both yogananda and sadhguru have very good spiritual teachings, but they also lie a lot about supernatural events which they claim they can do.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

According to your thesis, the rulers of the world deliberately lie to the people about the foundations of the cosmos. It is not saving a technology, it is lying about the structure of reality. If we are being visited by aliens who dominate interstellar trips and it is not made public, the rulers deserve to be put on a wall and shot. I'd say that the possibilities about that thesis are close to cero, but who knows...

It's not really my thesis. Many whistleblowers have come out and said that governments have alien craft and bodies. This intel is highly classified and compartmentalized such that even many top official don't know about it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Dude.

One thing I know:

Neuroscience is a young science.

We don't know exactly how our brains operate.

We are reaching a point where we will need AI to reverse engineer the brain.

@Breakingthewall

I have done his kriyas for multiple years and have had serious health problems disappear like magic.

I was also at one of his kundalini programs, he rolled his eyes up and started clapping. I had a breakthrough right there and then, just like I had taken LSD. It was an earth-shattering experience.

After that kundalini program, I developed the ability to see auras that comes and go's although he is intensely against this kind of stuff.

Maybe he is lying about the stuff he says he can do (I haven't seen him do most of it) but calling him narcissistic is insane...  You should not comment unless you have had profound experiences with him.

I don't know to what extent he is telling the truth but I assume that is the case based on all of my experiences with him. I don't know the depth of his awakening  but I do know that he is a highly disciplined, honest, and loving being.

You should not make such brash comments without really knowing the person or the work that the person does. You only see his videos catering to retarded regular people.

4 minutes ago, Anon212 said:

he rolled his eyes up and started clapping. I had a breakthrough right there and then, just like I had taken LSD. It was an earth-shattering experience.

My best friend also did that one time. This ain’t exclusive to the Sadhguru.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 minutes ago, Anon212 said:

@Yimpa  I didn't say it is exclusive to him and your best friend is incredibly gifted.

Well, I did. And thank you ^_^

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not really my thesis. Many whistleblowers have come out and said that governments have alien craft and bodies. This intel is highly classified and compartmentalized such that even many top official don't know about it.

If it were only the US, one might think that it is a classified secret that only very few people know about, perhaps not even the president knows, and that these people are so obsessed with their daily problems that they do not pay attention to that, but what about other countries? ? Anyway, I hope you're right, it would make a big difference to everything.