StarStruck

Baby consciousness

35 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I remember the development of my libido.
I didn't know about sexuality but I fantasized about getting "dirty" by sweating in the paint.
I was having strange sexual dreams where me and the mascot of a famous French insurance company (Cetelem) were having sexual fun while rolling around in paint, modeling clay or stuff like that lol.
Probably the development of the sadistic-anal stage.

full (6).png

lol, is that even a thing for normal children?

33 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Probably doctor appointment for my parents

53 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I see.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A child is not Awake. Its mind is just empty. An empty mind is not Awakening.

Only when my mind is empty do I enter a state of Samadi (absolute union) with reality. Just as I did as a child.  I have re-awakened.

16 hours ago, StarStruck said:

lol, is that even a thing for normal children?

Of course 👍

The devil is in the details.

Children just live in presence more that is why time seems to be flowing slower. And they have more imagination/love within, so they live in a higher/happier state. But when it comes to earthly duties, they're innocent noobs not knowing what is awaiting them.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

Children just live in presence more that is why time seems to be flowing slower. And they have more imagination/love within, so they live in a higher/happier state. But when it comes to earthly duties, they're innocent noobs not knowing what is awaiting them.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/babies-experience-life-as-an-lsd-trip-as-a-result-of-their-high-metabolism.24941/ ;)

7 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Heard about this, super interesting.

I personally recall an experience as a baby where I saw an entity/spirit/ghost with perfect visual clarity. That horror stereotype about kids seeing invisible spirits and ghosts is really true TBH. I remember looking at my mom to make sure I'm not dreaming and wondering if she could see it as well.

I also recall another experience but I honestly could not tell if that one was a dream or not, probably something more hypnopompic.

There was also a lot of sleepwalking as a kid, wonder if that was normal or just me.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

32 minutes ago, Osaid said:

There was also a lot of sleepwalking as a kid, wonder if that was normal or just me.

You were probably looking for Leo so that you can pester him about his shitty stance about enlightenment ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   That’s some childish intuition right there 

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

Just now, Yimpa said:

You were probably looking for Leo so that you can pester him about his shitty stance about enlightenment ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   That’s some childish intuition right there 

I was thinking about making a jab on this thread actually. You know me too well.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

39 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Heard about this, super interesting.

I personally recall an experience as a baby where I saw an entity/spirit/ghost with perfect visual clarity. That horror stereotype about kids seeing invisible spirits and ghosts is really true TBH. I remember looking at my mom to make sure I'm not dreaming and wondering if she could see it as well.

I also recall another experience but I honestly could not tell if that one was a dream or not, probably something more hypnopompic.

Are you able to have memories from when you were a baby? If so, that’s impressive. 🤔
My first memory has to be when I was at least a few years old lol.

I think I went back to a memory of when I was a baby on LSD, when my brain created reality, but that may be illusory. The first sentence I said to myself was “We’re playing a role.”

Edited by Schizophonia

12 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Are you able to have memories from when you were a baby? If so, that’s impressive.

I only remember things that stood out to me as unusual when I was a baby. I could tell even as a baby that the experience wasn't normal, which is why I remember it I think. Babies are smart enough to understand facial recognition, so seeing a ghost/entity was definitely comprehensible to me, and I even had the foresight to check that I wasn't dreaming and I glanced at my mother to see her reaction to it, but aside from that I didn't care much or could do much. As a baby you're just looking at random things and you have to sort of accept them as normal and move on because your knowledge and capability is so limited. Otherwise you're right, there is not much else there. All my memories as a baby are just things that were extraordinary in nature, so a few odd experiences here and there. My memory of this experience is still quite vivid somehow, probably because it was just so odd that my brain didn't want to forget.

Edited by Osaid

On 12/15/2023 at 8:45 AM, HelluvaGuy said:

refused to purchase them some candy. Oh imagine the screaming and the yelling...... 

you don't know how to live if you aren't getting this upset over the smallest things. What an experience!

On 15.12.2023 at 8:56 AM, gettoefl said:

there are two responses one can have to any situation, a frown or a smile

[...]

frown is every time you say f-this, smile is every time you say behold-this

What about saying "f this" and widely grinning? I'd count that as a win.

What about saying "i have to behold this" and suffering for it? That doesn't sound very advisable.

In other words: That notion is so blatantly oversimplified that it's just wrong.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

The Idea of Innocence, of being naive to the horrors of the world, is innocence, which a child would have, since it is not aware of the horrors of the world unless it is being brought up in it for real. So only what You are aware of is reality for You, so Enlighenment is being Aware of everything, conscious that there are ppl suffering hell right now, and there are ppl living very happy lives right now, and that You can either suffer the ppl that are suffering and add to it, or make Yourself into what You want to see in the world, Innocence in the light of Knowing there are horrors going on right now, that is the basics of Enlightenment I would think, a child is not enlighened in their experience, as Leo said, they just don't know and are in a more natural state of Bliss than us adults hanging on to our baggage:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru