Majed

Understanding the nazi mind

378 posts in this topic

Sort of related to leo's latest blog post. Will be interesting if he in the same fashion when he did to the liberal/conservative mind, the nazi mind. 

he can give us historical context, contemplative sharing, and wisdom. visualizing yourself as a nazi. 

imagine the growth and selflessness you can get after becoming a nazi consciously. it'll expand your mind radically. it's invaluable.

anyways let's embark on this journey understanding the nazi mind. sharing videos, resources, contemplative questions, visualizations, educational help... 

contemplate this: how can i become a nazi ? 

what is the nazi mind ?

what is nazism ? 

we can do this later with Hasidic judaism, jihadist islam, putin's mind, el salvadorian gang member's mind, criminal's mind, Mennonites... the more radically different the mind is the more value you can get. But for now let's stick to the nazi mind. 

the nazi anthem ;) 

and here are the lyrics :) : The Horst Wessel Song lyrics (alphahistory.com) 

enjoy :) 

visualize yourself singing this anthem with your nazi friends at a rally 

Edited by Majed

It's kind of funny though that in his blog post Leo cited Steven Spielberg of all people who is practically the godfather of portraying Nazis as cartoon villains, heh.

Also, it is a common misconception that acting as an art form is about "putting on an act". Orson Welles said it best when he remarked that acting is like creating sculpture (as opposed to plastic art), which means that a true actor doesn't add stuff to his own personality in order to create the character but on the contrary subtracts all of his own personality traits that don't serve the part until the character remains (in the same vain as Michelangelo who claimed to free the sculpture from the block of stone standing in front of him by simply chopping away all of the pieces that didn't belong to the figure he was creating). So acting is all about discovering the character you want to portray within yourself and leaving aside everything that is unnecessary for the role. In other words: You can only portray that which you already naturally carry within yourself.

*Movie buff rant over.* :P

Why so serious?

The history of their ego made them adopt this type of character to satisfy their need for recognition.
Btw Nazism is super "feminine", whether in the dressing of the high-ranking officers (well-tailored and fitted Hugo Boss suits, high leather boots...), their hysteria, the authoritarian way of thinking, the warmongering and in general rule the paradige is very perched.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You can only portray that which you already naturally carry within yourself.

This is some romantic nonsense.

If you were given the task of acting as Hitler, you would need to do some serious research into who Hitler was. There is not a natural Hitler hiding inside you. At least I hope not.

For example, most people don't even know that Hitler was addicted to meth and other drugs. How can you act that out without knowing it? How can you even know what meth does to your mind?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Majed said:

Sort of related to leo's latest blog post. Will be interesting if he in the same fashion when he did to the liberal/conservative mind, the nazi mind. 

he can give us historical context, contemplative sharing, and wisdom. visualizing yourself as a nazi. 

imagine the growth and selflessness you can get after becoming a nazi consciously. it'll expand your mind radically. it's invaluable.

anyways let's embark on this journey understanding the nazi mind. sharing videos, resources, contemplative questions, visualizations, educational help... 

contemplate this: how can i become a nazi ? 

what is the nazi mind ?

what is nazism ? 

we can do this later with Hasidic judaism, jihadist islam, putin's mind, el salvadorian gang member's mind, criminal's mind, Mennonites... the more radically different the mind is the more value you can get. But for now let's stick to the nazi mind. 

Yes good thought exercise. Let me I suggest that, depending on who you ask, you are already a Nazi. Radical Muslims, Putin, and Kim Jong Un demonize Westerns as much as you demonize Hitler. These people argue that Western greed and arrogance has killed millions of people (especially if you include the colonial times). Colonialism slaughtered more natives than Hitler could imagine. And we are direct beneficiaries of that devilry. 

I would say Westerners today are not as bad as the Nazis but they definitely share some characteristics. While you may be a few degrees better than a Nazi you really aren't that different. I would argue that the average person could be led to do atrocious things if their situation was dire enough.

Edited by Parallax Mind

Nazis ideology is very rooted in law of nature and occultism. There you find the source of becoming a good nazi. Even Hitler practiced probably secretly Black magic. His whole library is full of such books. 

Himmler believed that german ancestors were all witches with supernatural power and that there was a global war against these witches to extinguish them all. The nazis now seek for revenge for all their burned ancestors witches 

Edited by OBEler

Nazism is not a coherent ideology. It's full of delusional contradictions, stuff ad hoc slapped together to clothe an underlying sense of insecurity and ego.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nazism is not a coherent ideology. It's full of delusional contradictions, stuff ad hoc slapped together to clothe an underlying sense of insecurity and ego.

Yes!  It is a myopic reliance upon illusionary context and I'm really confused on why they would want to repeat the mistakes of WWII.  Knowledgeable Aryan pagan mystics exist, and the kind of magic they do is sophisticated enough that it requires a brilliance, yet they are still holding onto these old hatreds that just do not make sense!

WWII was an awful incompletion for the entire species.  The global consciousness wasn't even really allowed to heal from how awful it was and we just pushed forward - it's what we keep doing for some reason.  It's going to snap though I do not know how.

My own research suggests they are rooted in some sort of conservative-liberal conspiracy - their presence is created through fiscal interests.  Not God.  Money is not God.  Thus, they hold onto the old ways, because I think they mean to be no more than the "bogeyman arm" of some larger money loving creature.

The west has always done some really artful subversion with their enemies - and one thing they do is erase them from existence.  Deny they even exist, forget their tribe name, just 'delete'.  It's amazingly effective.  Yet - how good a job did they do at erasing Nazis?  Their media does all they can to shout their names!  I've never seen such a country as the USA and the rest remember their enemies so much - and they do not remember the victims of the holocaust nearly as much, and it was *that* tragedy that we were supposed to "never forget".

Any Aryan mystic of Enki or otherwise should know that we are the Sun - and they should also know we may not take words of any kind to the Sun, as we have to leave it all behind.  So - why do they hug hating certain words?  It's posturing, is what it is.  I am not saying they are "not Nazis" - they are - yet, there's more going on in this complicated ball of energy than merely a stubborn enemy who will not die.

I am an Aryan rabbit yet I am not one of General Woundwort's people.  I believe in Lord Frith and the Black Rabbit who is my Father.  I would really like to figure out how to heal that terrible incompletion.  The Swastika is from the Dacians - it breaks my heart they use the Sun like that.  What it meant was something beautiful and had nothing to do with that fraud of a movement.

As a Dacian, I reject that Hitler was a wolf.  He was a lapdog mutt who stole my clothes and ruined my symbols.  I hate the nazi crap so much.

@Leo Gura what i found out is through consciousness, i can grasp it. Like the appeal of german patriotism, nazi costumes, nazi anthem, armed nazi soldiers...

nazism is a reality. Not just education. Through Zen you can live it.

1 hour ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura what i found out is through consciousness, i can grasp it. Like the appeal of german patriotism, nazi costumes, nazi anthem, armed nazi soldiers...

It's inauthentic as they were ripping off the Dacians.  As a Dacian, I don't approve of their hateful nonsense and Adolph was a mutt of Rome and not a Wolf at all.

The Dacians were the best of warriors and also the most just - there was nothing just about the lowly Thule muggle Nazis, they were Rome playing dress up in my slain tribe's things.  Nazis are Rome playing LARP.  

1 hour ago, Majed said:

It would really be useful to see the perspective of various factions and what biases led to them to their decisions. This would help us be compassionate with whom we consider as evil and develop an open minded worldview.

But, we should be careful enough not to be influenced by those biases, especially in micro levels, for they can strengthen our own biases which we have common with those ideologies and lead to closed mindedness.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is epic. A masterpiece. Had me cracking up. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is epic. A masterpiece. Had me cracking up. 

Lol, this sounds very convincing especially with all the drama!

There's a reason why people love biographies made as a movie.

Edited by An young being

it's important if you want to understand the nazi mind to understand and contemplate the history of germany. 

Edited by Majed