Majed

Understanding the nazi mind

378 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Mussolini was a complete idiot, mentally retarded with the maturity of a 12-year-old child, but not a Nazi I think. The very mentally deficient imbecile intended to make Italy, a country without military tradition, without real union as a nation, a Mediterranean empire like the Turkish,  confronting the british empire, because the ancient Rome was an empire. It's like if now the Mongols decide to try to be an empire because of Jenjis Kahn. He was a crazy clown, a joke. 

About the Nazism, actually all conquering peoples have been racist, the English were without a doubt. but they considered the other races human. inferior but human, not animals. They could not be treated like cattle, Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism prohibit it. but not fascism. Even the Romans, that they had no problem establishing maximum punishments, they were not complete racists, they made deals with other empires, they admitted foreign soldiers, etc. The madness of the Japanese and the Nazis was another level

Well he roman empire started small same as the mongol empire. Many non europeans might even like the idea. Think about Napoleon.or even Hitler. There is a case for a strong leader. Specially when you look at Putin and China how Europe is treated like a small child where the big brother USA has to help him in order not to get beaten up. Actually USA is kind of the new Rom.

So no wonder western men think about the Roman Empire so much. In the middle east it is the Ottoman Empire.

Fasciscm is basically 'back to the empire'. For modern ears sounds stupid but the question is are we developed enough to get over it?

Nazism is basically the German version of fascism. German to some parts are idealists so they go to extremes some times. Many of the eugenic theories come from the Anglos anyway.

52 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Fasciscm is basically 'back to the empire'. For modern ears sounds stupid but the question is are we developed enough to get over it?

The empires arises, it doesn't happen because someone says: let's do an empire. Nazism was something like saying: we don't like that the English are the empire, and that their friends the Americans start pushing, we want to be us! And furthermore, we are going to take away the Russian subhumans' lands. It was not a good idea, all at once, without waiting to win a war to start another, thinking that the Aryans were invincible, when 20 years before they were crushed. Seem that they have a psychotic outbreak, and the Japanese another even more horrible outbreak, Gods chosen people torturing everyone in a sadistic way. a very strange mental illness, I don't know if this has happened more times in history, I guess so

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

The empires arises, it doesn't happen because someone says: let's do an empire. Nazism was something like saying: we don't like that the English are the empire, and that their friends the Americans start pushing, we want to be us! And furthermore, we are going to take away the Russian subhumans' lands. It was not a good idea, all at once, without waiting to win a war to start another, thinking that the Aryans were invincible, when 20 years before they were crushed. Seem that they have a psychotic outbreak, and the Japanese another even more horrible outbreak, Gods chosen people torturing everyone in a sadistic way. a very strange mental illness, I don't know if this has happened more times in history, I guess so

Nothing too much out of the order if you would ask Chengiz Khan or Julius Cäsar.

27 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Nothing too much out of the order if you would ask Chengiz Khan or Julius Cäsar.

True, Hitler seems to us to be the worst demon in history, but there has always been violence and genocide to the highest degree.

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

True, Hitler seems to us to be the worst demon in history, but there has always been violence and genocide to the highest degree.

I don't know that he's particularly worse than Stalin (even with the issue of Jewish extermination, Stalin was going to carry it out via forced resettlement to the Jewish Autonomous Oblast, which was basically a swamp.  Stalin simply gets more points for dying before carrying it out.)

The gulags alone put Stalin at least tied for 1st place.

26 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

I don't know that he's particularly worse than Stalin (even with the issue of Jewish extermination, Stalin was going to carry it out via forced resettlement to the Jewish Autonomous Oblast, which was basically a swamp.  Stalin simply gets more points for dying before carrying it out.)

The gulags alone put Stalin at least tied for 1st place.

yes, or cutting off supplies in Ukraine to starve millions. or Pol Pot, who killed half of his country, or the Turks, who decided that the Armenians should disappear, or any leader from the Middle Ages who was a little more evil than average and had fun torturing people. The human being has always been something terrible, a creator of horror, seems something necessary for the evolution, but seems (maybe a naive thought) that the evolution now goes in a different way and the violence is obsolete 

Edited by Breakingthewall

well inthe Nazi mind I think nobody had brougth into question the effects of bacterias in our overall health, phisycal and mental, and well, if everything is mind, what could be the effects of a super-microscopic bacteria or in other words an inbalance in the microbiome in somebody, we all know in ourself what happen wh

en we have a microbial unbalance or worst a microbiotcal attack:

well I dont know if you guys know but Adolf HiTLER HAD sYPHILIS :

https://www.ranker.com/list/historical-figures-with-syphilis/philgibbons

Yes and many others with similar mental tendencies, check the link.

So, I dont want to blame all on bacterias, but lets agree that they play a good role in the individual health and so in his actions

if you dont want to check the site here goes the copy paste from it:

Adolf Hitler Had Many Symptoms Of Syphilis

Because Adolf Hitler displayed many of its physical and mental symptoms throughout his life, syphilis has been frequently cited as a potential cause of his chronic illness and mental instability. Hitler was deeply concerned with his health and kept several doctors within his inner circle. One of them, Theodor Morell, was an acknowledged expert on treating syphilis. Hitler was diagnosed with heart- and nerve-related issues, which resulted in chest pain, tremors, digestive problems, and insomnia. The paranoid delusions and psychotic rage episodes that occurred later in his life are often signs of late-stage syphilis.

However, many of these symptoms could also be explained by other causes, including side effects of the bomb plot that almost ended his life, his strict vegetarian diet, and methamphetamine and opiate use, a practice introduced by Dr. Morell, who routinely injected Hitler with the drugs. Any diagnosis will always remain in the realm of speculation. 

Birthplace: Switzerland

Profession: Politician, Soldier, Writer, Artist

Posted (edited)

If you want understand the nazis a bit more, maybe look also at how joyful and energetic they were and that they loved Hitler as the leader of germany. This was not staged.

There was no hard punishment for people who failed or did not want to follow orders even under the generals. Only at the end of the war this all changed. So most Nazis were Nazis out of free will.

Edited by OBEler

It is funny how people act like Adolf Hitler can not be understood. 

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

If you want understand the nazis a bit more, maybe look also at how joyful and energetic they were and that they loved Hitler as the leader of germany. This was not staged.

There was no hard punishment for people who failed or did not want to follow orders even under the generals. Only at the end of the war this all changed. So most Nazis were Nazis out of free will.

@Leo Gura would you ever publish an episode understanding the nazi mind ?

From the popularity of this thread you can see that we want it. It would be a great epistemological episode. 

Members of this forum, if you want an episode understanding the nazi mind, make it visible by saying under this comment that you want an episode understanding the nazi mind so that leo can see it. 

1 hour ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura would you ever publish an episode understanding the nazi mind ?

From the popularity of this thread you can see that we want it. It would be a great epistemological episode. 

Members of this forum, if you want an episode understanding the nazi mind, make it visible by saying under this comment that you want an episode understanding the nazi mind so that leo can see it. 

It is the most basic thing in the world. A tribe who goes on the war path.

@Epikur you can minimize everything like that. 

3 hours ago, Epikur said:

It is the most basic thing in the world. A tribe who goes on the war path.

That's basically it. Just on a big scale with a whole nation. Total war

Posted (edited)

On 15.12.2023 at 4:10 AM, OBEler said:

Himmler believed that german ancestors were all witches with supernatural power and that there was a global war against these witches to extinguish them all. The nazis now seek for revenge for all their burned ancestors witches 

Poor witches, they always get such a bad rep.

But this explains why my witch/satanist friend is into naziism!

10 hours ago, OBEler said:

Always makes me wonder what would have happened to the world if the Hitler had not made the mistake of making the smartest people of his country his scapegoat.

Could have easily had the jews as allies, and he might have ruled the world.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

16 hours ago, Majed said:

@Epikur you can minimize everything like that. 

Try that with Quantumphysics. I can't.

@Scholar

You could argue that he thought the Jews betrayed Germany and that is why Germany 'lost' the war.
So that option was not possible. In his eyes the Jews made already their joice. They are with the enemy.

1 minute ago, Epikur said:

@Scholar

You could argue that he thought the Jews betrayed Germany and that is why Germany 'lost' the war.
So that option was not possible. In his eyes the Jews made already their joice. They are with the enemy.

Yes because he was a stupid, I am saying if he had been a little less stupid.

Glory to Israel

45 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Yes because he was a stupid, I am saying if he had been a little less stupid.

I think this is a 'stupid' thing to say.