nhoktinvt

what are your thoughts on 'femdom' kink ?

90 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, nhoktinvt said:

i just have a business idea...nah jk

Yea, Actualized.kink. Create a kink course with Leo as your slave. I'll be in the modules and be the actress. Just don't pull the hair, Leo, but you can tie me to the bed. No strangling. Whip, whip!!

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

:D Princess is letting it all out

About the subject in general, I am personnally addicted to femdom. I'm not even sure where this came from but as much as I love vanilla sex, femdom puts me in a trance that's different.
I don't think it's necessarily a loser thing like most people think. I'm confortable with it, talking about it, and practicing it.

That being said it might have something to do with being emotionnaly wounded or something, but isn't every type of domination or fetish in sex the same?
I don't think like it's causing me harm (I'm not into femdom), I just find the role reversal and contrast in femdom very appealing.
But on a slightly lesser degree, it's ther same with maledom for me. I guess I just like spicy things and extremes, and again I don't think that in itself is bad at all. You can do femdom and the likes without them being the problem to solve in your life.

(findom might be another thing...to be honest I find the power women have in this role arousing, but I would never do it myself, ever, cause that's actually giving power over my actual life, not some sex play)

The missionary position still has its supporters

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Lots of powerful men are into this shit. To them, it's like relaxing since their career lives take some much to be dominant. Lawyers, CEO's government officials, judges etc. Lots of older men get bored with regular sex after awhile and like to engage in role playing. Lots of different stuff people hide in the closet sexually. As long as no one is getting hurt and it's all consensual, no problem. 

No sense judging them as we all put band-aids on our wounds, just in different ways. That's how we cope with separation. That's the root cause, the one and only cause. Those are just effects. If you were to rip a finger off your hand, it would hurt too. You'd be looking for ways to heal. It's all mental; the finger thing is just an analogy. Birth is separation, death is unification. Not necessarily physical death.

We're all running around looking for ways to heal when there's really nothing to heal. It all feels real. Know thyself. Awareness is curative - my favorite quote.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

yea it's all fun and good until your mistress dry all your money and block you after soo you dont want that 

3 minutes ago, nhoktinvt said:

yea it's all fun and good until your mistress dry all your money and block you after soo you dont want that 

Thats what these men want. 

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Thats what these men want. 

wtf, this is the first time I've heard this thing

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

wtf, this is the first time I've heard this thing

Go on the web and search this shit. These kinds of men are searching for women to take their $$. They get a kick out of it. 

43 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lots of powerful men are into this shit. To them, it's like relaxing since their career lives take some much to be dominant. Lawyers, CEO's government officials, judges etc. Lots of older men get bored with regular sex after awhile and like to engage in role playing. Lots of different stuff people hide in the closet sexually. As long as no one is getting hurt and it's all consensual, no problem. 

No sense judging them as we all put band-aids on our wounds, just in different ways. That's how we cope with separation. That's the root cause, the one and only cause. Those are just effects. If you were to rip a finger off your hand, it would hurt too. You'd be looking for ways to heal. It's all mental; the finger thing is just an analogy. Birth is separation, death is unification. Not necessarily physical death.

We're all running around looking for ways to heal when there's really nothing to heal. It all feels real. Know thyself. Awareness is curative - my favorite quote.

It's probably a mega cope excuse for men who fantasize about this kind of thing, all I've seen is that on the contrary people who are dominant in everyday life are also sexually dominant, and that lovers of femdom and similar things are essentially beta males who suffer their lives.
Probably those concerned should be less idle and devote themselves to something. :)

Edited by Schizophonia

Even men need to submit somewhere, even if it's a video game.
It is also likely that certain neurological problems increase this type of compulsion.

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

and that lovers of femdom and similar things are essentially beta males who suffer their lives.

It's nearly the opposite of that.

A "beta male" is someone who wants to adopt the dominant position, but typically fails.

A male submissive is someone who wants to adopt the submissive (not dominant) position, and to be frank, typically succeeds.

So in other words a beta is a failed dominant, as opposed to men into femdom who are often successful in their aim to be submissive.

A beta male walks into a nightclub, goes up to a hot girl standing at the bar and tries his luck with his best pick up line. She flips him the middle finger, slaps him round the face, knees him in the balls and says "Get the fuck out of my face, beta!" to which her hot girl friends start laughing.

The beta male is horrified. He runs out of the club crying, jumps into a taxi and never leaves the house ever again.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the bar nearby, a man into femdom has been watching this whole episode unfold. 

He says to himself: "Wow. That was cool as fuck. She's AMAAAZING."

So he too goes up to the hot girl, and repeats the SAME line that the first guy said. And so to does she flip him the bird, slaps him round the face, knees him in the balls and says: ""Get the fuck out of my face, beta!" to which her hot girl friends start laughing.

But does the femdom guy run off crying into the night with his ego all bruised? Of course not. He has a smile from ear to ear and duly runs off to the club toilets to quickly crack one out.

The point is that in order for the femdom guy to get his fix of female power, rejection and humiliation, he has to effectively emulate the failed beta.

This is why when you see all those humiliation POV clips online, a lot of those girls use terms like beta, and loser, and cuck, and so on so forth. So if you took that stuff literally and even allowed your sex education to be informed by such videos, you wouldn't recognise the truth that lies underneath: that it is all just emulative theater. No true suffering takes place.

Edited by kenway

Any kind of consensual and legal kink is A-OK.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@kenway 🎵 “Come on baby make it hurt so good. Sometimes love don’t feel like it should. Baby it hurts so good”🎵

8 hours ago, kenway said:

She flips him the middle finger, slaps him round the face, knees him in the balls and says "Get the fuck out of my face, beta!" to which her hot girl friends start laughing.

Holy mother of mercy that’s intense

Firstly, I’m morbidly curious to know how often this type of thing actually happens. If anyone has seen this happen, heard of it happening, heard a girl give threats of such a thing, heard a girl say she wants to, heard a girl mention doing it or god forbid has experienced it, you shall tell me all about it in detail! I wanna hear everything you know. 

Secondly, there’s a few different outcomes of a guy going through that: 1) He recovers, puts it behind him and moves on using more caution in the future. 2) He’s broken and devastated beyond repair and goes full hermit either for a time being or for life. 3) (and this is the funniest one) It turns him on hardcore so instead of dropping to the floor crying, choking and humiliated, he begs her to do it again and harder this time. 4) Worst case scenario we end up with another Ted Bundy or Elliot Rodger. Personally, I can see myself being some combination of 2 and 3

Lastly, I have some objections. 

Meanwhile, on the other end of the bar nearby, a man into femdom has been watching this whole episode unfold. 

He says to himself: "Wow. That was cool as fuck. She's AMAAAZING."

So he too goes up to the hot girl, and repeats the SAME line that the first guy said. And so to does she flip him the bird, slaps him round the face, knees him in the balls and says: ""Get the fuck out of my face, beta!" to which her hot girl friends start laughing.

In my experience, the way life tends to work is that whatever you want the most is very good at slipping through your grasp even when you see windows of opportunity. If the guy who’s into that saw it and decided he wanted in on the action, the girl would detect a very different energy in the him than the last victim and thus decide to not repeat the attack. Maybe she can sense he actually wants it so that makes her not want to. Maybe she thinks the second guy is way weirder than the last guy so she figures it’s probably not a good idea to do him the same for whatever reason.

that it is all just emulative theater. No true suffering takes place.

Except when it’s not and it does. 

Pay close attention here. Look at how HARD she slapped him. See how right on the bullseye she landed that hit. Notice how he immediately winced, hunched over and sank to the ground. Notice the friend on the bed joining in on the laughter.

This is not staged and there’s no acting taking place here. I doubt the best movie stars in Hollywood could pull off a play this convincing, it’s real. It’s real and there are hundreds of such videos on tiktok. It was a whole trend back during the covid era where girls would hit their bfs/guy friends in the nuts sometimes ridiculously hard and with closed fists. The comments are filled with a mix of other girls cheering it on, guys wishing a girl would do that to them, guys calling it out as disgusting and unacceptable behavior, girls linking their bfs’ @ and a few girls calling it out as unacceptable.

The fact that so many girls were comfortable enough to not only do this but post it online as well really makes you wonder how common it is for women to genuinely think this is funny or would enjoy doing it whether sexually motivated or not if given the opportunity as compared to the number of guys wishing it was done to them. Which side do you y’all think has more players?

This plays into the point you @kenway made. I’ll be referring to the video I posted as it’s the most prime example I could find, but this goes for the entire phenomenon. To the average guy who isn’t kinked out by having his sleigh bells jingled (the vast majority I’d have to assume) that would have been THE BIGGEST crime she could have possibly committed in that moment. That level of pain would make it very difficult for him ever feel comfortable around her again.

As for the dudes craving that treatment (approximately 2-3% rough estimate?) that slap would have knocked them clean into indescribable bliss and oneness with the universal mind.

But contrary to your conclusion, if I understand it correctly, I think there are more women who get off either emotionally or sexually on the thought of causing some nut ache than you think. There are a lot of chicks out there who’re just as infuriated with men as I am with them. Though that hardly seems possible.

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Firstly, I’m morbidly curious to know how often this type of thing actually happens. If anyone has seen this happen, heard of it happening, heard a girl give threats of such a thing, heard a girl say she wants to, heard a girl mention doing it or god forbid has experienced it, you shall tell me all about it in detail! I wanna hear everything you know. 

Secondly, there’s a few different outcomes of a guy going through that: 1) He recovers, puts it behind him and moves on using more caution in the future. 2) He’s broken and devastated beyond repair and goes full hermit either for a time being or for life. 3) (and this is the funniest one) It turns him on hardcore so instead of dropping to the floor crying, choking and humiliated, he begs her to do it again and harder this time. 4) Worst case scenario we end up with another Ted Bundy or Elliot Rodger. Personally, I can see myself being some combination of 2 and 3.

Lastly, I have some objections.

In my experience, the way life tends to work is that whatever you want the most is very good at slipping through your grasp even when you see windows of opportunity. If the guy who’s into that saw it and decided he wanted in on the action, the girl would detect a very different energy in the him than the last victim and thus decide to not repeat the attack. Maybe she can sense he actually wants it so that makes her not want to. Maybe she thinks the second guy is way weirder than the last guy so she figures it’s probably not a good idea to do him the same for whatever reason.

So the bar scene is mostly just a piece of fictional comedy to illustrate some key points. Someone in the thread used the term "beta male" as a way of potentially describing men into femdom. This is not quite accurate, as really the terms "alpha or beta" typically have more to do with success or failure within the context of dominance, rather than they do dominance or submission itself. If your intent is to be submissive, and succeed in that fact, then you're clearly competent in your mission. Alpha submissive, even!

Like you said though, that doesn't necessarily imply that the submissive will be successful either. But in the bar scenario as described, as its mostly fictional comedy there's no point going through all the permutations of outcome. Scenes like this very rarely ever play out in reality, and would be violating all kinds of ethical boundaries - not just in regards to the obvious bitch going round kicking guys in the balls, but also the second guy exploiting the situation for his own gratification.

So for example, considering the video you referenced. I'm not actually familiar with this Tik-Tok trend, but if it played out in the way you described it's clearly not consensual or ethical at all, and so cannot really be condoned or included within any discussion of proper recreational femdom.

That being said, paradox tends to have the upper hand when it comes to this sort of thing. Fantasy is often rooted from experiences that happened in reality, and all good theater is trying to create a scenario that seems as real as possible.

On 12/14/2023 at 11:54 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:
On 12/14/2023 at 2:28 PM, kenway said:

She flips him the middle finger, slaps him round the face, knees him in the balls and says "Get the fuck out of my face, beta!" to which her hot girl friends start laughing.

Bumping because I still really wanna know if anyone has come across anything of this nature. Surely someone has something to share 

On 12/15/2023 at 2:22 AM, kenway said:

If your intent is to be submissive, and succeed in that fact, then you're clearly competent in your mission. Alpha submissive, even!

Exactly! This makes perfect sense because for example, if you want a girl sit on your face (an inherently submissive desire) you can be dominant in your very demand of making it happen!

On 12/15/2023 at 2:22 AM, kenway said:

That being said, paradox tends to have the upper hand when it comes to this sort of thing. Fantasy is often rooted from experiences that happened in reality, and all good theater is trying to create a scenario that seems as real as possible.

Perhaps the finest example of paradox in this domain is the phenomenon of there being a fairly sizable community of guys who get off on having their nuts cracked. It seemingly makes zero sense at all how anyone could desire to have the very thing that causes the desire to reproduce to be put in jeopardy in the most painful way. It defies all logic, yet it is so.

When I was in 7th grade I was having P.E. with one of the super hot athletic 8th grade girls. They mixed the two grades in pe but kept the genders separated but with everyone in the same pe room. I thought it would be funny to run over to the girl’s side to steal their ball and run around with it. Frustrated by my trolling, she cried out, “Give it back or I’ll kick you in the balls!” knowing that was likely the best thing she could say to make me comply. That pissed me off immensely at the time. I didn’t want to immediately fold so I yelled back “NO!” But I equally didn’t want to risk her actually going through with it. This was the time when puberty was in high gear, so if she did, it would’ve ended life as I know it. So I ran around menacingly with the ball for a few more moments before throwing it back to them and running back to my side. Catastrophe prevented. There were also a few other threats of this kind directed at me and others by girls, but none this impactful.

A few years later during my sophomore year of high school, I was in class with by far the hottest teacher in the school. The topic came around to gun ownership. One of the boys said something like “You need to have guns because what if somebody breaks into your house” She replied “If somebody broke into my house, the first thing I would do is knee em in the balls!” while going through the motion to demonstrate. Then she was like “So if any of you males try breaking into my house...” The whole time I was looking straight down at my paper hoping with all my heart that the topic would change quickly because I was beet red and absolutely stunned that that just happened.

I’d be lying if I said these experiences haven’t infected me with a burning curiosity to find out what it would be like if such a misfortune were to befall me. Besides the obvious pain pain PAIN beyond all description, maybe I would find out why some guys like it so much, maybe not.

@Emotionalmosquito

It sounds like you could benefit from visiting a professional dominatrix.

If you live near any major Western city you will have plenty of options.

@kenway That could be awesome. Of course it would also run the risk of giving no enjoyment at all and leave me feeling like the biggest cuck in the world for paying to get beat up for no reason. But at least then I’d know.

I guess you could always get a normal prostitute and tell her to do that one extra thing?

What would really be awesome is a good quality silicone doll. The gift would keep on giving. Problem is they cost a fortune :/

51 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I guess you could always get a normal prostitute and tell her to do that one extra thing?

I wouldn't recommend that. If they don't know what they're doing then all kinds of things can go wrong.

Visiting a good quality experienced pro-domme means that you have the opportunity to have a high-tier one-on-one discourse, as well as the practical consultation. Discussion of kink can occur within an intelligent, experienced and non-judgemental environment, which you're likely not going to get with a prostitute.

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

What would really be awesome is a good quality silicone doll. The gift would keep on giving. Problem is they cost a fortune :/

How the hell is a silicone doll supposed to kick you in the balls?