nhoktinvt

what are your thoughts on 'femdom' kink ?

90 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

for me it's bloodsuckers sucking the life from the mortally wounded and prolonging their injuries to ensure they get zero help and all the while the perp fattens their kids college account

Anything can be taken too far. If someone is spending all their money on dommes and neglecting other aspects of their life then it becomes a problem. But I don’t see anything wrong with paying to get beat up every now and then if it makes you feel good. It’s really not that much different from visiting a normal prostitute. 

I also forgot to ask you @kenway

On 12/15/2023 at 2:22 AM, kenway said:

and would be violating all kinds of ethical boundaries - not just in regards to the obvious bitch going round kicking guys in the balls, but also the second guy exploiting the situation for his own gratification.

Yes, most obviously the bitch would be crossing ethical boundaries by kicking without consent. But if you see a girl giving free handouts, what would be so unethical about seizing the moment if that’s your thing? After all, she clearly doesn’t mind doing it in this example 

My curiosity with femdom stems mostly from receiving threats of attacks on my groin from girls on multiple occasions when I was in school. But also from the fact that a kick in the balls is the most likely scenario my brain can accept in which a girl would ever willingly touch me sexually.

Just like

On 12/22/2023 at 8:09 PM, Osaid said:

Btw, the stuff where people get off from being humiliated or feeling humiliated, I believe it is some kind of cope, like "I will never be loved by another women because I am so worthless, so I will just make use of what I have and being called worthless will become part of my love/pleasure." This is just my own psychoanalysis.

But I really don’t think that comes from a place of insecurity or unworthiness. I feel worthy enough for all the mind blowing sex I could ever have. It’s just that I know THEY don’t feel the same way about me. Which makes me hate them deeply 

I’m also not into the whole worshipping a goddess or draining my bank account or being bullied thing, not that I have any judgment for people into those aspects of it (though the draining your bank account just for it’s own sake does seem a bit wild to me, I suppose as long as you can afford it then go right ahead. Personally, I’d suggest using that money to either invest in a doll or in person sessions. Nothing beats irl human to human contact) 

I just wanna know what it’s like to get kicked in the nuts by a girl, that’s it

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Yes, most obviously the bitch would be crossing ethical boundaries by kicking without consent. But if you see a girl giving free handouts, what would be so unethical about seizing the moment if that’s your thing? After all, she clearly doesn’t mind doing it in this example 

Generally if the person in question knows that you're getting sexual gratification from something and is consensually fine with that, then that is ethical. But if the person doesn't know that you're getting gratification from something (but is instrumental to the fact regardless) then that would be a red line, and a slippery slope into creepsville.

So for example, deliberately provoking a girl into kicking you in the balls but without her realising it's part of a broader kink that you have, would be unethical. Paying a prostitute to kick you in the balls however is fine.

But I still recommend you find yourself a proper Domme...

On 1/13/2024 at 8:23 AM, kenway said:

But if the person doesn't know that you're getting gratification from something (but is instrumental to the fact regardless) then that would be a red line, and a slippery slope into creepsville.

But where exactly you draw that red line is debatable. If you look at someone’s ass, you could say you’re getting gratification out of that without their knowledge but we probably both agree that doesn’t hurt anything. Or you could imagine if someone were to get off simply from the touch of a hand. If this person went around high-fiving hotties because it gave him or her a sexual thrill, would that be a slippery slope into creepsville? I just don’t really see the harm in it other than the potential risk of injury regarding the ballbusting kink.

On 1/13/2024 at 10:10 AM, Squeekytoy said:

THIS is your sense of unworthiness speaking. And if they don't feel that way about you, it's because they can smell it on you.

I don’t understand how that can be. I mean you can think you’re the most awesome, sex worthy guy on the planet and still get tons of rejections. In fact those are the rejections that hurt the most. If you approach showing your 100% true self heart wide open, and girls give you the meanest rejections you’ve ever had for it, that’s a dagger straight through the heart that takes months or years to recover from if you’re lucky. Whereas if you already thought you were a worthless piece of shit, then the rejection just feels normal and expected. I would ping myself somewhere in the middle, slightly more towards the side of believing I am worthy. 

Some people adopt alternate personas because it’s much less painful when a different version of who you were before gets rejected. 

That’s also why people fetishize humiliation. It helps to cope with the emotional anguish of those god awful blowouts by turning it into something enjoyable. 

This is one of the added benefits of the ballbusting thing (though it’s not always caused by consciously sexualizing the thought of a woman physically assaulting you in that way out of paranoia of it happening) 

since one of the most dreaded possibilities in dating is accidentally creeping out or offending or pissing off a girl to the extent that she kicks you in the balls, by fetishizing that you remove whatever preexisting fear was there of that happening 

You’ll see parallels with that and women with rape or choking kinks or whatever 

3 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

But where exactly you draw that red line is debatable. If you look at someone’s ass, you could say you’re getting gratification out of that without their knowledge but we probably both agree that doesn’t hurt anything. Or you could imagine if someone were to get off simply from the touch of a hand. If this person went around high-fiving hotties because it gave him or her a sexual thrill, would that be a slippery slope into creepsville? I just don’t really see the harm in it other than the potential risk of injury regarding the ballbusting kink.

I take your point, and seemingly there's a subjective grey area.

In the case of your two examples, for me I would posit that the second example still counts as unethical, the first one not so much. One way you might want to consider it is what would your reaction be if the person in question suddenly realised what you were doing in its entirety. Say for example, she had telepathic powers, and upon realising you were staring at her ass, or upon her realising that you get off from getting high-fives (while receiving a high-five), what would your reaction be upon her discovery?

If your immediate reaction is one of guilt or denial then I'd suggest that it was unethical to begin with. 

In any event, this a bit off topic lol. Better to just get consent properly and then you'll have more of a meaningful connection in the long run.

On 1/18/2024 at 11:24 AM, kenway said:

what would your reaction be upon her discovery?

I’d do one of three things I guess depending on my mood: I would guilt her for having such a negative reaction over something that does no harm to her other that a temporary feeling of disgust or discomfort (cuz let’s be real, she would not be very happy about it if she knew) I would stubbornly deny, or both.

If your immediate reaction is one of guilt or denial then I'd suggest that it was unethical to begin with. 

Guilt doesn’t necessarily indicate a violation of some ethic. People can feel irrationally guilty about all sorts of things.

and then you'll have more of a meaningful connection in the long run.

While I agree with you in that getting it from someone who knows exactly what u want and is ok with it can be better because then they have the knowledge to provide your precise craving. This leaves out one very powerful element: spontaneity. In the high five analogy, can you see how if someone unaware of your secret interest were to randomly smack your hand when you meant to just wave at them how that would be so much more intense of a fulfillment of your desire than to have it planned out with someone who knows you like it? 

Morale of the story; if I would be in a relationship, having a dom is something I would like to have. ;)

Within a healthy neuro-endocrinian balance, there is no such thing like BDSM.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Y'all have to look into hypnokink. 😁

It's an imagination workout, literally.