bebotalk

Redpill death (which is very welcome!)

26 posts in this topic

The Redpill is seemingly dying, but did people actually take it seriously?

I found its tenets interesting but their conclusions were false. If people did subscribe to it, then why? 

The redpill from my understanding stated that women cared about looks, money, and status, and that these were realities due to evolutionary psychology. 

There is some truth in that. But then it's overblown imho. Most men are average in looks and means and have little issues in getting dates. They just date similar average women or people of similar looks, wealth, or status thresholds. 

How can telling young men that the best way to get dates is to be rich, shredded and earning $400k a year the ideal, when that's only a minority of men in existence as it stands? 

Redpill was always a scam and tbh i never paid it much credence. I'm glad it's dying as a "movement". It's like PUA back in the early 2010s. They also took some factual points but expanded them to some really far out conclusions. 

It isn’t dying, your description isn’t accurate, and you totally missed the most important factors. This is an extremely lazy analysis. 

2 hours ago, Raze said:

It isn’t dying, your description isn’t accurate, and you totally missed the most important factors. This is an extremely lazy analysis. 

What? Yes it obviously is dying. Or at least it should be. And even if it weren’t dying in the population, it’s dead among everyone who keeps beautiful women around and on their dick. And dying among everyone getting better with chicks (which you obviously know because you’re yourself getting better with chicks, right?).

Quite literally, getting better with chicks = opposite of redpill. As if you didn’t already know that…

His description is lacking (I agree with you) but what he did say is entirely accurate and I’ll assume you know that and are just wishing he gave more info. Your response is as misleading as his (assuming you actually know what you’re talking about).

I don’t ascribe to any ideology, mind you. One of the problems of the redpill AND pickup/game community is underestimating the power of physical attractiveness. It’s damn powerful. But yeah how you carry yourself is number 1 — and that includes honesty.

Edited by The0Self

12 hours ago, The0Self said:

What? Yes it obviously is dying. Or at least it should be. And even if it weren’t dying in the population, it’s dead among everyone who keeps beautiful women around and on their dick. And dying among everyone getting better with chicks (which you obviously know because you’re yourself getting better with chicks, right?).

Quite literally, getting better with chicks = opposite of redpill. As if you didn’t already know that…

His description is lacking (I agree with you) but what he did say is entirely accurate and I’ll assume you know that and are just wishing he gave more info. Your response is as misleading as his (assuming you actually know what you’re talking about).

I don’t ascribe to any ideology, mind you. One of the problems of the redpill AND pickup/game community is underestimating the power of physical attractiveness. It’s damn powerful. But yeah how you carry yourself is number 1 — and that includes honesty.

The redpill podcast clips go as viral as ever. The redpill books like the rational male are still selling. That’s not dying.

Overall guys are doing worse with women, by your own logic that would cause redpill to grow.

His description is lacking because he missed the most important and controversial tenants of it. Even if he’s right and it’s dying, the belief women primarily go for looks or status most definitely isn’t. 

The important factors are the wider societal trends that create the reaction of redpill in the first place, if those don’t change, and they aren’t, even if it dies it’ll just be replaced with something similar.

Edited by Raze

On 12/8/2023 at 2:56 PM, bebotalk said:

The redpill from my understanding stated that women cared about looks, money, and status, and that these were realities due to evolutionary psychology.

The redpill is about "game," money and status. Maybe they mention looks but from my experience they never do.

There is some truth in that. But then it's overblown imho. Most men are average in looks and means and have little issues in getting dates. They just date similar average women or people of similar looks, wealth, or status thresholds. 

So literal research on hypergamy is fake? The entire world is fake and average looking men aren't repulsive to women? But you mean dates, not successful relationships or sex, in which case you might easily be right but that would show how much women use men for free stuff etc.

How can telling young men that the best way to get dates is to be rich, shredded and earning $400k a year the ideal, when that's only a minority of men in existence as it stands? 

If it's true, that's all that matters. Plus the blackpill saves people from disasters and wasted efforts, because women are in fact extremely visual.

1 hour ago, numbersinarow said:

The redpill is about "game," money and status. Maybe they mention looks but from my experience they never do.

So literal research on hypergamy is fake? The entire world is fake and average looking men aren't repulsive to women? But you mean dates, not successful relationships or sex, in which case you might easily be right but that would show how much women use men for free stuff etc.

If it's true, that's all that matters. Plus the blackpill saves people from disasters and wasted efforts, because women are in fact extremely visual.

Doesn't matter. It's all cringe and based on fallacies. Fallacies like ultra-wealth is the way to go. And who needs to be told that looks and status matter in women? that's been like a TRUTH for millennia! These redpill guys are scammers who leech off people with literal autism or social maldevelopment. If HUGE money matters as these guys say, how come most people still are average earners but get by in dating? how come poor dudes in ghettos get women? Many of these redpillers online are black Americans who sday they grew up poor. WHo is causing the "baby-daddy" dilemma with high single-motherhood in poor black areas? Is it rich black or even white dudes fucking poor black women? Or is it other poor black men? Even then, i'd say looks and game matter in that content. But not earning $500k as these dipshits say. Let their scammy ideology die a death. 

Edited by bebotalk

18 hours ago, Raze said:

Such as? I don't take any dating school of thought seriously that says women want men who earn $400k a year only. Or only want men with six-packs. Men who push it are either deluded or scammers. tbh, I don't care if i "misrepresent" cringe dating retard ideologies. And it is dying. Most of the big redpilers online have either been cancelled or are disavowing it. The Tates have. Fresh and Fit were thrown off Youtube. Samuels literally died, and that Donovan Sharpe dude got called out hard lately. As did that MSD dude, sicne even that Saint and Sinner cussed him for proving he's fake. The mainstays of the redpill are moving away from it or losing relevance. 

Fresh and Fit literally said that 40% of US college female students get hit up on Instagram to get fucked by Dubai billionaires every weekend. If they really believe that, fuck 'em. they're retarded with their scammy ideology. 

At least you're making some sense in this department. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@bebotalk Yeah they are all scammers necessarily because the shit doesn’t work and it’s false so yeah, obviously. Do your part and be a leader so that guys corrupted by redpill see how you’re killing it while doing the exact opposite.

Just look at that J Waller guy. His own mother even came out against him; basically outed him as a malignant narcissist. He just wears a suit and takes pictures in front of expensive planes and shit that he doesn’t even own. Total farce, just like Andrew Tate. And F&F are the worst and fakest of all — girls HATE them, as they probably should.

Edited by The0Self

A growing movement has its major advocates saying it's bullshit. lol. 

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

@bebotalk Yeah they are all scammers necessarily because the shit doesn’t work and it’s false so yeah, obviously. Do your part and be a leader so that guys corrupted by redpill see how you’re killing it while doing the exact opposite.

i have no desire to be a leader. their ideology is bs that's all. 

@bebotalk Tristan is still better than Andrew. But yeah he’s out of control as well. Hopefully a solution will befall them. Prison I hope.

@Raze Just because it’s popular doesn’t mean it’s not dead or dying. Everyone who subscribes to that ideology will in time either be deleted from the gene/dating pool, or recognize their mistake, as the guys who are most successful with dating are doing and believing almost the exact opposite of redpill ideology. But hey, more for us — If I were maximally selfish I would hope and pray it never dies.

Edited by The0Self

7 hours ago, bebotalk said:

. tbh, I don't care if i "misrepresent" cringe dating retard ideologies.

“I don’t care if I don’t understand the thing I’m criticizing” ok bud. No popular redpill influencer is seriously even suggesting what you’re attributing to them. You’re just attacking a straw man.

Tate saying that means little, he’s still leading people to it. Fresh and Fit are still on YT. Rollo Tomassi is as popular as ever. The whatever podcast is as popular as ever. 

5 hours ago, The0Self said:

@Raze Just because it’s popular doesn’t mean it’s not dead or dying. Everyone who subscribes to that ideology will in time either be deleted from the gene/dating pool, or recognize their mistake, as the guys who are most successful with dating are doing and believing almost the exact opposite of redpill ideology. But hey, more for us — If I were maximally selfish I would hope and pray it never dies.

It being popular, does in fact mean it’s dying.

How something alters the gene pool can take a century to take effect, that’s really not a good argument. 

You will see what you believe. If you have a terrible mindset on women, that will show itself to be true in your life. There are billions of women out there, some who only care about money, looks and status. There are also women who will cheat on you and use you. This is beside the point. There are also tons of women who are amazing people who will love you for who you are, and not cheat on you.

Due to this reason it is crucial you keep a very good mindset around dating and women. This is because you will create a self fulfilling prophecy. If you think all women are whores who will cheat on you and use you, you will be right.  Vis Versa, if you think women are beautiful amazing people, who will like you for you, you will also be right. 

On another note, red pill is definitely not dying. Due to social media (specifically short form content like reels, and TikTok) men are more pessimistic about women than ever. A lot of men I know have just given up on dating all together, and hold such a negative mindset on women. I will say a lot of men see through all of this bs and see to a deeper level which is good, and is where I agree with you. 

Toxic masculinity ain't going anywhere.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@bebotalk poor analysis

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Toxic masculinity ain't going anywhere.

disprove:
Tate is the epitome of toxic maculinity, and is more successful than you ('in all realms of human endeavour' (except spirituality))

Edited by GLORY

Pick up not dead, it is just in an updated form. Similar with red pill, it will continue in an updated form.

2 hours ago, GLORY said:

' (except spirituality)

This is where it counts. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

9 hours ago, GLORY said:

disprove:
Tate is the epitome of toxic maculinity, and is more successful than you ('in all realms of human endeavour' (except spirituality))

Maybe to someone with an immature perspective of success.