TheGod

Self-Love on DMT

20 posts in this topic

I finally bought a DMT pen after a year break. I was vaping in my room, windows opened, little rain outside. I did a few hits and my mind came up with an interesting idea: to look at the mirror while I'm tripping. I did one big pull and came as close to the mirror as I could. I was staring directly in the eyes. After a few seconds my pupils dilated: I realized I'm God. As I was looking at myself I felt deep God's love for itself. I really Am God. I was also seeing some sort of light that was all over my body. I was shining. I could see every detail on my face, every hair on my face and eyebrows. I realized that I'm perfect. I look perfectly. My face and my body perfectly imagined by God. I took all my clothes (except for the underwear) and I begun to observe my body. As I was looking at it I realized that I'm extremelly hot and sexy as f. I then looked again into my eyes and I fell in love with myself. I was a thousand time more attracted by myself then by every hot women I had seen. 

I'll do it on 5-MeO-DMT next time. 

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@TheGod haha what would then happen in this moment if you would see a  very beautiful naked woman instead of yourself? 

Very nice insights! 

i just realized Narcissus must have been on DMT

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

11 hours ago, OBEler said:

@TheGod haha what would then happen in this moment if you would see a  very beautiful naked woman instead of yourself? 

hahaha I don't even know what would've happened. 

I didn't see a human though when I was looking at myself

God's love is so shocking and accepting, this form of love is not possible for normies.

I've been always rather an insecure guy maybe because I was bullied in school. 

But it turns out God loves all my imperfections

I'm perfectly imperfect 

@TheGod Yup

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Looking in the mirror is a regular part of my psychedelic practice. Does wonders for the self-esteem, that's for sure. 

On 12/6/2023 at 4:46 AM, AerisVahnEphelia said:

I m already feeling like OP when sober.

I was thinking the same thing lol.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

https://www.webmd.com/sex/what-is-autosexual

For the record, I’ve also gone off to myself on a few occasions. Know hard feelings ^_^

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 12/9/2023 at 7:24 AM, Yimpa said:

https://www.webmd.com/sex/what-is-autosexual

For the record, I’ve also gone off to myself on a few occasions. Know hard feelings ^_^

Wow! I didn't even hear about autosexuality. 

I think DMT and especially 5MeO-DMT have been changing my relationship to myself. 

I feel like I become more self-loving and more self-accepting. 

Maybe it's normal for most of the people, but not for me.

Since childhood I've been thinking that I'm not attractive enough, not man enough etc. 

1 minute ago, TheGod said:

Since childhood I've been thinking that I'm not attractive enough, not man enough etc. 

And yet you are no longer a child anymore. You don’t have to keep living with that story. Talk to your childhood self with love and compassion, and tell him he is good enough.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 12/6/2023 at 3:35 AM, mmKay said:

i just realized Narcissus must have been on DMT

You are a fool who confuses self-love and narcissism. Go educate yourself about the difference between these two. 

Just now, Yimpa said:

And yet you are no longer a child anymore. You don’t have to keep living with that story. Talk to your childhood self with love and compassion, and tell him he is good enough.

My friend, I've been doing it for the last 5 years and even though I've changed a lot I still feel insecure from time to time (especially with attractive women). But I know for sure I will get there. 

By the way, you went off to yourself, what do you mean by that? Did you jerk off on yourself or smth? 

On 12/6/2023 at 7:41 AM, GLORY said:

narcissus.png

The guy here really seems to be more attractive than the girl xD

26 minutes ago, TheGod said:

My friend, I've been doing it for the last 5 years and even though I've changed a lot I still feel insecure from time to time (especially with attractive women). But I know for sure I will get there. 

By the way, you went off to yourself, what do you mean by that? Did you jerk off on yourself or smth? 

Yes, I can jerk off to myself when I imagine a beautiful, attractive woman.

@TheGod chill down bro check out the greek myth of Narcissus which is the picture you saw above and you will laugh

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

6 hours ago, mmKay said:

@TheGod chill down bro check out the greek myth of Narcissus which is the picture you saw above and you will laugh

Aww, that’s sweet. I’ve never been called a Greek myth before :x

9 hours ago, mmKay said:

Okay bro, I chilled down!

Love you!