Maximilian

Elon Musk and 𝕏

89 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

@something_else people like you said the same thing about Tesla 10 years ago. Those people swallowed their words just like you will and you will pretend otherwise. All the while Elon’s name will be written in gold  on stone. 🤣

It's an undeniable fact that Elon's genius business brain spent $44 billion on a $25 billion brand with a $4 billion company attached and then decided to annihilate the $25 billion dollar brand. If you want to ignore this and pretend in your mind that he's still some otherworldly genius then be my guest.

This is a decision that is absolutely worthy of the criticism it receives, and if you cannot see that then you are so biased and blinded by love for Elon that you can't think clearly about this topic.

No one at Tesla made any decisions even close to being that stupid. Elon certainly couldn't, because he had shareholders to answer to and departments managing him.

I think Musk is (or at least was) a very smart guy, certainly in his early days he did many things that would make him worthy of being considered a good role model. But no longer. He acts like a child in a man's body now.

@something_else if Elon had a small mind like you he would never made any mistakes in life and he would not get the riches and success he has. Success and failure are the same thing but you need a certain intellectual and spiritual ripeness to understand that. 

2 hours ago, something_else said:

He's pioneering is into the realm of how quickly you can fuck up an established corporation and lose 45 billion dollars

He overvalued and overpaid for it. 

The twitter people actually forced the buy which Elon actually wanted to back out, but couldn't because of some clause in the agreement. Because it's a net profit for them.

Elon is a jackass for overestimating the value of this site. He probably could have closed the deal for less, with the Twitter management less willing to close the deal. 

2 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Elon Musk just isn't good at running a media company or communications website.
It's not surprising, nobody is good at everything. Engineers and Scientists are often not skilled communicators in my experience

Twitter has a lot more features and better user experience than what it used to.

So you might want to look at yourself for parroting stereotypical talking point.

"Rocket man/ electric car man cannot manage social media or free speech."

Twitter is objectively better than what it used to be, which was a bureaucratic semi governmental bloated, organisation which was running at a loss. It has tons of cool new features that you could make use of and use it as an actual social media site.

There were people who predicted that twitter would crash, because of employees layoff and nothing of that sort happened.

He killed a lot of small business on twitter by overcharging the API in the name of killing the bots. That was not good. 

------

And twitter was the last thing that has a steady growth. The backstory of the whole app is worthy of a Game of thrones level of drama rollercoaster. That was how the company was managed all the while. 

So we are not seeing anything new here. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The internet has rotted Elon Musk's mind.

The old Twitter was professionally managed. Now it runs on the whims of a narcissistic man-child.

He's not an anti-semite. He's just immature, narcissistic, unprofessional, and surrounded by yes-men who cannot check him. Elon Musk thinks he knows better than everyone, which makes him act like fool sometimes.

It was obvious to everyone that free speech absolutism doesn't exist on any major social platforms because it is terrible for business, not because of censorship. But Musk refuses to admit this. The entire premise for him buying Twitter was based on a wrong-headed theory of "censorship". When in reality it was just good ole fashioned capitalism. But Musk is too arrogant to admit this now. So instead he keeps doubling down and blaming everyone but his bad political theory.

It's very simple: If you want a profitable social media platform then you cannot have free speech absolutism. This has nothing to do with leftist ideology. It's just common decency.

So true.

@StarStruck

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

That just means that Elon Musk is a boss. If you are a pioneer people will dislike you. It is part of the job. He is truly a beacon of light inspiring millions of people. 

So Elon Musk is truly a beacon of light inspiring millions of people in failing their small business, increasing their debt, and normalizing this narcissism and idiocy of being a capitalist via false bravado? How is he so inspirational that his teachings would ruin most of people's lives? Just because Lex Fridman is a fangirl of ElonMusk and Joe Rogan doesn't mean he's a good example of how to live your life purpose, by acting boring with a monotone voice.

59 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

He overvalued and overpaid for it. 

The twitter people actually forced the buy which Elon actually wanted to back out, but couldn't because of some clause in the agreement. Because it's a net profit for them.

Elon is a jackass for overestimating the value of this site. He probably could have closed the deal for less, with the Twitter management less willing to close the deal. 

Yea, this might qualify as the biggest impulse buy of all time.

Even if he couldn't buy for a good price, another more financially sensible option would have been to make a twitter clone called X for a few million dollars and push people towards that. If his idea for an all-in-one platform is really so revolutionary it would have worked too. It's not like he doesn't have massive reach to push people towards it and grow it over time.

And rebranding was a bizarre decision too. X is such an awful brand name. Pretty much the only valuable things about twitter were its brand and its user count and he decided to completely dump the brand.

Edited by something_else

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StarStruck

So Elon Musk is truly a beacon of light inspiring millions of people in failing their small business, increasing their debt, and normalizing this narcissism and idiocy of being a capitalist via false bravado? How is he so inspirational that his teachings would ruin most of people's lives? Just because Lex Fridman is a fangirl of ElonMusk and Joe Rogan doesn't mean he's a good example of how to live your life purpose, by acting boring with a monotone voice.

And what do you have to show up for to talk like that about another person? Somebody who revolutionized the car industry, internet and space…

Damn. People are right. Actualized is becoming a cult. All of you guys are just drones repeating Leo standpoints. This is getting freaky. 

@Leo you need to address this shit before it gets out of hand. Tell people to get out of your ass. 

@StarStruck

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

@something_else if Elon had a small mind like you he would never made any mistakes in life and he would not get the riches and success he has. Success and failure are the same thing but you need a certain intellectual and spiritual ripeness to understand that. 

Like yoye profile pic?😂

Elon Musk isn't a good role modal for people to follow, unless you're pro childhood trauma? Did yoy know your hero Elon Musk suffered severely in his childhood?

Edited by Danioover9000

6 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

And what do you have to show up for to talk like that about another person? Somebody who revolutionized the car industry, internet and space…

Damn. People are right. Actualized is becoming a cult. All of you guys are just drones repeating Leo standpoints. This is getting freaky. 

@Leo you need to address this shit before it gets out of hand. Tell people to get out of your ass. 

It's not forbidden to criticise the decisions of people who are more successful than you. I don't think anyone would deny that Elon Musk has done some amazing things, many people just think that his erratic personal behaviour over the past few years is deserving of criticism.

Ironically, claiming that your role model is beyond criticism is more cult-like than anything else in this thread.

Edited by something_else

5 hours ago, flowboy said:

So if you agree with the stance he takes, you're automatically a fan boy who is projecting a father figure?

Not sure where the gurus and ideologies thing is coming from, that's neither here nor there since Elon is not a guru nor an ideologue. He's not really preaching anything or convincing anyone of his stance, he's just acting on what he believes in a powerful way. And making a complete ass of himself on his own platform, that too.

He got a lot of popularity from his successful businesses and now he tries to influence society with his political and general opinions, and he says such dumb stuff that it makes me feel embarrassed. There is a spectrum of funboyness, agreeing with some good stuff about him is not funboyness, but some see him as a saviour.

5 hours ago, flowboy said:

All true but you should really stop throwing around the term "narcissism", I do not believe you know what it actually means.

But let's check that: how is narcissism defined according to you?

I think if Elon took the narcissism test he would score pretty high.

But maybe it's just good ole fashioned ego.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Elon Musk just isn't good at running a media company or communications website.

This.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The internet has rotted Elon Musk's mind.

The old Twitter was professionally managed. Now it runs on the whims of a narcissistic man-child.

He's not an anti-semite. He's just immature, narcissistic, unprofessional, and surrounded by yes-men who cannot check him. Elon Musk thinks he knows better than everyone, which makes him act like fool sometimes.

It was obvious to everyone that free speech absolutism doesn't exist on any major social platforms because it is terrible for business, not because of censorship. But Musk refuses to admit this. The entire premise for him buying Twitter was based on a wrong-headed theory of "censorship". When in reality it was just good ole fashioned capitalism. But Musk is too arrogant to admit this now. So instead he keeps doubling down and blaming everyone but his bad political theory.

It's very simple: If you want a profitable social media platform then you cannot have free speech absolutism. This has nothing to do with leftist ideology. It's just common decency.

He has Asperger's Autism and I'm pretty sure he jumped on the TRT bandwagon.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

He jumped on the ketamine bandwagon.

13 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

@SchizophoniaWhat does TRT mean? I tried to look it up and it's def. not testosterone replacement therapy 😅

For the general thread:

I find that the majority of peoole in general has a bad understanding of intelligence and success. many think this translates to all areas of life even if the person has no experience in those areas. It is bot common knowledge that minds are often shaped that way that they fit only a certain area and have a hard time in other fields. 

Edited by Starlight321

Wtf, is this AI simulation or real? He is definitely read the book the subtle art of not giving a fuck tearing apart the Jew media chokehold lmao.

Edited by StarStruck

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He jumped on the ketamine bandwagon.

That could also make sense, yes. 

full (3).png

2 hours ago, Starlight321 said:

@SchizophoniaWhat does TRT mean? I tried to look it up and it's def. not testosterone replacement therapy 😅

Yes, I was talking about that, this idea didn't come from me but from a video from a bodybuilding YouTuber that I saw a while ago, maybe moreplatesmoredates? I do not know anymore.
This is a trend among many billionaires and it is a possibility when we notice the evolution of Musk's physique and behavior.
I'm not giving it up just to troll, I already used testosterone cream for a few weeks to try until I found myself constantly over 5000ng/dl with DHT through the roof, same for E2. Then I also experimented a little later with large doses of clomid.
I also have in mind the experience of many people I have spoken to on meso rx and other forums.

Large doses of testosterone will quickly transform you into a hysterical libertarian with little respect for authority and any form of self-limiting concepts linked to said authority, such as ethics, morality, etc. For example, you may very quickly find yourself wanting to scam/use people, doing illegal things and getting angry if someone tries to limit your scope of action.
But above all it makes you delusional, for example if you receive a death threat from the mafia, with a normal hormonal profile you will just submit or at least manage to save your family, BUT if you are under too high levels of androgens (and e2) or even worse even more powerful steroids, you can for example get it in your head that you are going to take a gun and destroy the mafia all by yourself while listening to 2pac, even if it is completely irrational lol.
The same goes for any other subject in life (women, business, etc.)

he’s a powerful dork musk

i like that he tries to do some stuff out of the norm/box

but he also does many cringe things

never been on twitter/ x