Cocolove

RSD free tour LA December 8-10th Owen and Julien

40 posts in this topic

Hey, I am going to this, dm me if you want to go with me haha.

Anyways, also wondering what people think of these events in general.

Very spontaneous for me but I feel like i don't have much to lose even if its not good. But I've been in a relationship since before i was 18 and now feel like i need to start cold approaching. I did for the first time 2 days ago and now have 6 times, its awesome. 

The best thing about it is meeting local wings. That's really the only reason to go. The theory is all available on YT.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I went to his free tour in Austin, wasn’t that impressed (plus they try to sell you on boot camp programs starting at $3K). If you are that much of a fan of Owen to want to see him live or find wings (as Leo mentioned) those are good enough reasons to go.

As far as theory, his YT does indeed have plenty enough content to save yourself travel expenses.

Edited by Terell Kirby

I went to a Jeffy bootcamp in March. Was it worth $3k? Maybe in the long run.... as it did point out things I could do better. But in a way no. You can only learn so much in two days, but it is motive to stick to it after the event as you spent a lot of money. To me, it was the experience into the pick up culture and RSD that worth it as its something I dreamed about time to time for like 10 years. Its supposedly the last year of RSD bootcamps at least for Jeffy and there was only 2 students. Was interesting to say the least. So for you, its a free event and you don't have to do a BootCamp. Id say the BootCamp is worth $500-$800 at most if you compare it to other things in the world that money can buy. 

The free tour was awesome. The lectures were actually suprisingly basic, even Owen's, although he is a great speaker. It went for 17 hours and he only talked for 2 of them. 

I met a dude who listens to leos videos, and someone with a nearly identical life purpose niche, which was pretty crazy. So overall it was great. 

I asked about bootcamp but for 4k i think it makes zero sense since im just starting. I met 3 local wings who were super cool in total, 2 of them very into spirituality in a deep way.

@Cocolove Just go out with your wings and you will get more xp than a bootcamp. You can spend $1000 to fly to Vegas for the weekend with your wings and give yourself a bootcamp.

Is he going to tell you about how much pre-determined physical characteristics and winner/loser categories matter?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Cocolove Just go out with your wings and you will get more xp than a bootcamp. You can spend $1000 to fly to Vegas for the weekend with your wings and give yourself a bootcamp.

He may be making errors he doesn’t realize a bootcamp instructor can correct 

If only you guys knew how sloppy and lazy these bootcamp instructors are. The amount of correction they give is minimal. If you wanna learn game you will have to learn to diagnose and solve your own problems. Don't expect anyone to solve them for you. You can't buy your way out of this problem. Learn the theory and then you can diagnose yourself.

Edited by Leo Gura

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I did 2 bootcamps. One with RSD Ozzie for $2,000 where we spent a lot of time too much time talking about his method. By the time we got to the club line I realized he wasn't actually a cool guy. And he kept telling me to put on this very fake smile for some reason. I did about 10 approaches on the two night and like 3 approaches for the day game session. I was taking turns with the other guy approaching. My adrenaline was pumped due to us mostly approaching massive groups of people.

The bootcamp with RSD Derek was basically a scam. He showed up late both times. There were about 11 guys there. Derek spent a long time talking. We got to the club at like 1:30am both nights and the Derek along with his assistants mostly ignored us in the club. His assistants were also like yes men who seemed to try to act like him. They even acted like I was bothering them when I asked for assistance. Even though I payed $2,500 No one was there to make us approach we were completely on our own for the most part which wasn't the pitch they sold us on.

This biggest lesson I learned from the Derek bootcamp was that no one can teach me game. I can watch videos and infield footage etc and gain knowledge from that. But in the end I will have to teach myself. It was valuable lesson.

2 hours ago, Zen LaCroix said:

I did 2 bootcamps. One with RSD Ozzie for $2,000 where we spent a lot of time too much time talking about his method.

Fear Technology :D

The bootcamp with RSD Derek was basically a scam.

Derek is a clinical psychopath.

Edited by Leo Gura

GOATS: Max, Owen, Julien, Todd, Tom Torero, James Marshall.

I don't know about Madison but I think he does a good job too.

9 hours ago, Bandman said:

@Leo Gura what about Madison from RSD? is he cool or also psychopath?

I don't know him well enough to know.

I friend of mine told me Todd does a solid bootcamp.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I friend of mine told me Todd does a solid bootcamp.

I have studied Todd a lot. Haven't taken his bootcamps but studied his infields, digital courses, and his YT videos.

And for a PUA, he has a lot of integrity.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

17 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

he has a lot of integrity.

Haha, I wouldn't ever give a PUA that benefit of the doubt. But he seems to run a decent bootcamp.