MrTelepath

What’s it like to take 1000ug of LSD and over?

22 posts in this topic

So, I’ve been pondering about this for some time. I haven’t tried LSD, yet, but I want to get some information regarding what it’s like to take macrodoses of it. I’ve read many trip reports of people dosing really high ranging from good to bad experiences. It varies from person to person seeing as everyone is unique.

Has anyone taken 1000ug and over of LSD on here? What was it like?

@Shrooms_Alvarez How is this information valuable for you? If you want to try a new psychedelic you should always start low and work yourself up. 

@Jannes I find any information I receive regarding the psychedelic experience to be useful. In this case, I want a better understanding of what high doses are like before jumping the gun. I plan to experiment with LSD in the foreseeable future. And I hope to work my way up to this dose perhaps even more in a responsible manner.

You should check out the work of Chris Bache. He is a philosophy professor who rigorously experimented with LSD for over 2 decades with high doses of 700+ mics. In his book Diamonds from Heaven he describes his profound experiences with it (it goes very deep). You can watch this in the meantime as good introduction: 

7 minutes ago, Cireeric said:

You should check out the work of Chris Bache. He is a philosophy professor who rigorously experimented with LSD for over 2 decades with high doses of 700+ mics. In his book Diamonds from Heaven he describes his profound experiences with it (it goes very deep). You can watch this in the meantime as good introduction: 

Thanks! I’ll check it out.

I already dropped 750ug in one go on an empty stomach for the experience, in the end I curled up in my room and had a "black out", when I came to my senses the trip was already towards the end and I felt like my brain had been violated with a screwdriver.

150 to 300ug is probably the best way to go. :)

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

I already dropped 750ug in one go on an empty stomach for the experience, in the end I curled up in my room and had a "black out", when I came to my senses the trip was already towards the end and I felt like my brain had been violated with a screwdriver.

150 to 300ug is probably the best way to go. :)

Wow! Psychedelics truly affect everyone differently. I’ve heard of some people experiencing blackouts at intense doses whereas others have taken up to 5000ug and went out of this world, completely. Yeah, low doses are what best suits me for the time being. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Shrooms_Alvarez said:

Wow! Psychedelics truly affect everyone differently. I’ve heard of some people experiencing blackouts at intense doses whereas others have taken up to 5000ug and went out of this world, completely. Yeah, low doses are what best suits me for the time being. Thanks!

My coolest trip was at 150 ug, I "danced" with the plants in my living room while crying in ecstasy. 
Fantastic. :P

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

my 200ug trip could be your 1,000ug trip. you just don't know how sensitive your brain is.

personally I don't want to go near that because it would be unimaginably intense... 300 was already more than enough.

Edited by Oppositionless

if you decide to do this I would  recommend having some trazadone on deck , it'll end the trip.

Edited by Oppositionless

19 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

if you decide to do this I would  recommend having some trazadone on deck , it'll end the trip.

Yeah, of course! I’m always going to take precautions regardless of dosage.

The more I trip and do spiritual work thhe less of a psychedelic I need to get a break through. When I started I needed 300mcg to get a break through, nowadays when I'm not in a low state I can trip with 100-150mcg as strong as with 300 mcg lsd. 

Once at the beginning I tried to trip on 300mcg 1plsd and almost nothing was happening and my ego was strong and I only had slight visuals. So after 5 hours I dropped 300 and then things became very interesting. Suddenly I was heavily hallucinating so that objects appeared in the rooms and infinity blended in it. All of a sudden I'd found myself in a pop video with hearts flying around me and rainbows and trafic signs. It was really cool. 1plsd is the most benevolent chemical for me. I had no ego death though and it's a very different story to trip on 600mcg at once. But as I've said nowadays I leave sometines this world with 150mcg. So there are many factors that play into it.

@Shrooms_AlvarezA user here has a channel where he tells trip reports of other people. There you will find heroic dose experienced. You should give it a try ;-)

Edited by Starlight321

22 hours ago, Starlight321 said:

The more I trip and do spiritual work thhe less of a psychedelic I need to get a break through. When I started I needed 300mcg to get a break through, nowadays when I'm not in a low state I can trip with 100-150mcg as strong as with 300 mcg lsd. 

Once at the beginning I tried to trip on 300mcg 1plsd and almost nothing was happening and my ego was strong and I only had slight visuals. So after 5 hours I dropped 300 and then things became very interesting. Suddenly I was heavily hallucinating so that objects appeared in the rooms and infinity blended in it. All of a sudden I'd found myself in a pop video with hearts flying around me and rainbows and trafic signs. It was really cool. 1plsd is the most benevolent chemical for me. I had no ego death though and it's a very different story to trip on 600mcg at once. But as I've said nowadays I leave sometines this world with 150mcg. So there are many factors that play into it.

@Shrooms_AlvarezA user here has a channel where he tells trip reports of other people. There you will find heroic dose experienced. You should give it a try ;-)

Yes, I know him. I’m subscribed to Vivec on YouTube and I follow his Instagram as well. He’s a cool dude! One of the best Psychedelic YouTubers.

1 hour ago, Oppositionless said:

@Shrooms_Alvarez  I'm pretty sure Vivec is on this forum.

Yeah, I know! He’s uploaded trip reports from here onto his Channel. 

Edited by Shrooms_Alvarez

@Shrooms_Alvarez  are you familiar with Kilindi Lyi?

Taking 25-35 grams of shrooms (dried), martial arts instructor, fighting spiritual entities in parallel words and coming back to tell the tale.

What a legend.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

12 minutes ago, Ramanujan said:

@flowboy yo sir , which is the best book on pua game according to u

Models by Mark Manson

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/