StarStruck

Would you survive in India?

48 posts in this topic

On 26/11/2023 at 2:22 AM, StarStruck said:

Let’s say you were exiled to India and you had to live there. 
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeeKcgqb/

Would you survive India?

I think even if I would survive, my stomach and metabolism wouldn’t. 

I transcended a lot of shit but I don’t think I would transcend eating shit sandwiches everyday with a good ol’ glass of shit water. 

I’m not very picky eater but it has to be healthy. That affects everything so if I can’t eat good food I wouldn’t bother. 

I think we would learn a lot in the coming days regarding this as @Bazooka Jesus has volunteered himself for the experiment.

@StarStruck

On 2023-11-25 at 8:52 PM, StarStruck said:

Would you survive India?

I transcended a lot of shit but I don’t think I would transcend eating shit sandwiches everyday with a good ol’ glass of shit water. 

I’m not very picky eater but it has to be healthy. That affects everything so if I can’t eat good food I wouldn’t bother. 

I'd survive Indianapolis to India, even police ice cold from seeing me.

Concede to me you a meat eating meek bitch, I'd scratch you like a lotto ticket, star struck petite.

Doesn't matter if I'm exiled, I'm the best gentile in this game of isometric tiles, you in denial I can ride the Nile.

What's the metric, what's the trick? I'll treat myself this treatise and pleasantries.

1 hour ago, An young being said:

I think we would learn a lot in the coming days regarding this as @Bazooka Jesus has volunteered himself for the experiment.

Well, technically I am not exiled... yet. Never say never though! ;)

Anyway, so far I have already survived day one (had some close calls, but surprisingly I did make it out alive); only 89 left to go - as per visa restrictions. (The plan is to spend the remaining two weeks in Nepal.) I'll keep you guys updated... and if not, then that probably means that I have failed the challenge, lmao!

✊️

Why so serious?

The whole trick to surviving in India is knowing how to cook Indian food. If you can do that, you're set. 

@StarStruck

On 2023-11-25 at 8:52 PM, StarStruck said:

Would you survive India?

Jokes aside, it depends on what survival and how to survive, based on many developmental factors like value systems, cognition and morality, personality and psychological strains of self, modes of being and becoming, levels of consciousness, ego development, lines of development from Integral Theory, ideological beliefs indoctrinated by culture and family upbringing, and information ecology. If you mean survival in making an honest living, standard mediocre lifestyles, that's one way of surviving. If you mean survival a in living on the edge with your LP, that's another, or living through stage red/blue ways like scamming or grifting is another form of survival. How you define survival and implement is important.

Personally I don't do well in high temperature, high humidity environments. Sunshiny days yes, but high humidity no. Humidity makes me weak and more sluggish than normal. Indian cuisine and Indian curry though is well adapted to me as I eat them and it's fine and gives me lots of energy, just the humidity sucks.

8 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StarStruckPersonally I don't do well in high temperature, high humidity environments. Sunshiny days yes, but high humidity no. Humidity makes me weak and more sluggish than normal. 

12 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I have a weather question, if the temperature is low, does high humidity still make us feel unpleasant or unhealthy?

59 minutes ago, An young being said:

I have a weather question, if the temperature is low, does high humidity still make us feel unpleasant or unhealthy?

F*** yes. Analogous to what @Danioover9000 wrote, I'll say that I don't really have a problem with cold weather per se, but cold and rainy weather is the absolute WORST. Which is why I've made a solemn vow a couple of years ago to never spend another winter in Berlin ever again, lol.

9 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Indian cuisine and Indian curry though is well adapted to me as I eat them and it's fine and gives me lots of energy

Man, I love the food here. And it's super cheap too!

Why so serious?

42 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

F*** yes. Analogous to what @Danioover9000 wrote, I'll say that I don't really have a problem with cold weather per se, but cold and rainy weather is the absolute WORST. Which is why I've made a solemn vow a couple of years ago to never spend another winter in Berlin ever again, lol.

14 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Hmm. Thanks for the insight!

On 26/11/2023 at 5:02 AM, Buck Edwards said:

I googled India documentary and it showed this. 

I google America documentary and it showed this 

What is this topic about? About a shitty TikTok video filmed in India? Which has made the OP conclude that India and the shitty TikTok video about it are the same thing? Hence the topic.

The video which was deliberately filmed about an abnormal thing in India, otherwise why would one film it and upload onto TikTok in the first place?

Masterpiece of idiocy and stupidity.

Edited by rnd

Are you able to survive this? :

08_Cyclone Michaung.jpg

2501_4_12_2023_10_47_47_1_IMG_9691.jpeg2501_4_12_2023_14_2_4_2_IMG_9711.jpeg

The flooding happened in Chennai, just a day ago.

@An young being I may surprise you: in India there're 1.4 billion people. If they exist and are alive, they're able to.

Even I was able to, during the little flu virus, for a year. And never fell sick there, never worn a muzzle, rarely washed hands, let alone with soap, ate with hands in public places.

Edited by rnd

@An young being

On 2023-11-30 at 5:50 AM, An young being said:

If I stick with my personal life, then yes high humidity, from high temperature from sunshine, to mid temperature and even low temperature, that high humidity still makes me feel more lazy, more tired and even a bit sick, and high humidity just makes me want to lie down on cold surfaces, or take more showers.

Can't speak on the objectivity of if in low temperatures and high humidity makes most feel unpleasant and unhealthy, there might be some people who are fine in high humidity, I assume because they grew up in humid environments.

@Bazooka Jesus

On 2023-11-30 at 6:57 AM, Bazooka Jesus said:

Man, I love the food here. And it's super cheap too!

Yes, also analogous to me that I'm well built to handle cold environments, but even then cold and raining sucks cuz it triggers hypothermia, especially when it's windy, the breeze makes it far more chilling. Don't mind winters and snows though, probably best winter I had was in Canada, best snow, some are like powder. UK winters sucks because yes snowflakes are a bit bigger, but they don't last long and melt to sludge. There's so much snow in Canada you can go to one of those resorts, and go tubbing, which basically is sitting on a tire and sliding down.

Yes, Indian curry is pretty good. Although Indian takeaways are mixed for me, sometimes too much peppers or onions in some of the curries, but sometimes they're great.

8 hours ago, rnd said:

@An young being I may surprise you: in India there're 1.4 billion people. If they exist and are alive, they're able to.

It's easy for the Indians as they got used to the living conditions for a long period of their lives, but it's relatively difficult for foreigners, especially from Western countries. They not only have the challenges created by living conditions, but also the cultural challenges. But, once westerners get used it to it, they can survive like an Indian!

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@An young being

If I stick with my personal life, then yes high humidity, from high temperature from sunshine, to mid temperature and even low temperature, that high humidity still makes me feel more lazy, more tired and even a bit sick, and high humidity just makes me want to lie down on cold surfaces, or take more showers.

Can't speak on the objectivity of if in low temperatures and high humidity makes most feel unpleasant and unhealthy, there might be some people who are fine in high humidity, I assume because they grew up in humid environments.

Good to know, I do enjoy the climate in hill stations which generally have low temperatures and high humidity, and feels like heaven during harsh summers, but maybe we don't notice the humidity because we got used to relatively higher humidity levels every day in India. Maybe the lush green trees in the hill stations help too.

absolutely!

there's plenty of great careers to choose from like...

managing a scam call center

or

becoming a spiritual charlatan

then I get to live like a King

Edited by PenguinPablo

Blatant racism toward indians in this thread 

With no moderation either 

These are racial stereotypes..

@Leo Gura Whats your stance?  

Edited by Jacob Morres

Update: I've been here for ten days now, and I am still alive. In fact, very much so!

I love the atmosphere of this place. The energy feels less heavy and contorted than in Germany, people are incredibly friendly and there is just a very generous and easygoing vibe overall. And I really love the fact that Indians seem to have much more respect towards animals than Europeans.

Could I permanently live here? I guess it's too early to say, but at this point I definitely wouldn't rule it out.

Tl;dr: India ROCKS!

Why so serious?

@PenguinPablo

7 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

absolutely!

there's plenty of great careers to choose from like...

managing a scam call center

or

becoming a spiritual charlatan

then I get to live like a King

Absolutely? Absent absolute ambassador, Amish sent by Yahweh's ain't the path we take, so yah persuaded yourself in this sick way, time for me to dissuade this male maid. 

I Segway to your abs, flabby, I gasp. No wonder man, Ask burgers why, cuz Burger King likes Aspergers to buy, so much they gas and can't grasp grass jointed.  you needed abs, heaven sent free, no pennies and cents, makes sense when you went absolute denial.

I freestyle reals, you dream film reels, great careers to choose from, like managing a scam call center. I call BS, like a man aging clams for pearls, since his hurdle is his attraction, can't elope cantaloupe goody breasted fine lasses to drink from his glass, so he got Out Last!

Let's dance and toast! You come be the charlatan, I came to be spirit Charlemagne drinking Champaign made from your deceased remains! Like you said, it's your dream come true, so keep it, in the real you think you live like a king in kingdom? More like you king of the hill, grilled, killed, and berried in the hill with eyes to keep you occupied in your I casket, lost in the tombs, lost in Exiled Kingdoms.