evgn

I just can't move on

47 posts in this topic

Its been one year since we broke up and i cannot let her go. 

I tried meet some girls but got ghosted.

I think about her every day and cannot move on...

The thing that makes me sad is that she has abandoned me. I thought this would never happend....

4 minutes ago, evgn said:

The thing that makes me sad is that she has abandoned me. I thought this would never happend....

Yeah man, slow down, don't forget the basics, jeep your stuff in order to stay out of the streets and be clean. Better to cry under a roof, life is not over. But it will take time. Best to rely on yourself. You don't know whether she even gives a shit about you. And even if she does and tries to play two people and gives some kind of hints, it's even worse, run.

This is not healthy. You gotta move on. Go talk to more girls. That's the real solution. There's always better girls out there. This oneitis thing is an illusion. It's important to realize that. There's always more than one girl for you in the world.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I’ve failed with more women than the amount of women Mick Jagger has slept with.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I’ve also had many therapists in my lifetime. I’m glad I’ve let go of my previous ones and am in a happy therapeutic relationship  with the one I’m currently with.

I’ve had a crap ton of cringe therapists.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I was obsessed with a guy I dated for 2 months when I was 15 for 7-8 years. he was all I thought about. it was because I had a deep scarcity mindset and he brainwashed me into thinking he was the best guy I could ever be with. I got into personal development so I could become a high value woman that he would fall in love with. as I built up my self esteem and improved my self image I got over him and saw how much of a loser he was. just focus on yourself and you'll get over her. 

26 minutes ago, iceprincess said:

I was obsessed with a guy I dated for 2 months when I was 15 for 7-8 years. 

Can you please clarify this? 

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is not healthy. You gotta move on. Go talk to more girls. That's the real solution. There's always better girls out there. This oneitis thing is an illusion. It's important to realize that. There's always more than one girl for you in the world.

Thanks for this advice. I've noticed this recently as well. It's either you keep approaching or you end up with no significant other. 

What do you say to people who keep approaching, studying, refining skillsets, improving income, but are in college and still(time wise) you are frustrated and can't get women. Like going 5 years without having sex takes a toll on you mentally. 

Keep studying? Wingman? Or is it simply not enough approaches.

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

1 hour ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Like going 5 years without having sex takes a toll on you mentally. 

This clearly means you're doing it wrong. If you are approaching you should be getting phone numbers, dates, and pulls. You should not be waiting even a year to start getting laid. So you need to evaluate what you're doing wrong. This is where a coach can be worthwhile, or a good wingman.

Getting laid in college should be easier than out of college.

Edited by Leo Gura

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This clearly means you're doing it wrong. If you are approaching you should be getting phone numbers, dates, and pulls. You should not be waiting even a year to start getting laid. So you need to evaluate what you're doing wrong. This is where a coach can be worthwhile, or a good wingman.

Getting laid in college should be easier than out of college.

I tried getting help from a skilled wingman and from a coach, but neither of them really worked for me. 

Edited by Hardkill

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

I tried getting help from a skilled wingman and from a coach, but neither of them really worked for me. 

What are you currently struggling with?

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

You have to study enough pickup theory to be able to diagnose your own sticking points.

Bottom line is that you need to be doing tons of approaching and pushing yourself for results like phone numbers and dates.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to study enough pickup theory to be able to diagnose your own sticking points.

Bottom line is that you need to be doing tons of approaching and pushing yourself for results like phone numbers and dates.

I also studied a lot of theory and tried diagnosing my own sticking points for years as well but that didn't work either. 

It ultimately took me a number of years cold and warm approaching and online dating to finally get one girlfriend.

50 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I also studied a lot of theory and tried diagnosing my own sticking points for years as well but that didn't work either. 

It ultimately took me a number of years cold and warm approaching and online dating to finally get one girlfriend.

Tbh, reading this forum makes me think that I'm a natural. Somewhat at least. I never struggled nearly as much as most guys here.

I did do a shit ton of approaches in the beginning tho. If anything helped me, maybe it was the little bit of naturalness that gave me enough results to keep me in momentum which spiraled upwards, rather than quitting.

Crazy to think that if I didn't have that little bit of naturalness + looks, I would have probably quitted because it was so damn brutal.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

If you don’t address core neediness game won’t work in the long run 

24 minutes ago, Raze said:

If you don’t address core neediness game won’t work in the long run 

I tried that to and that still wasn't enough to help me succeed with women.

You think thats bad...I recently approached 350 girls this summer and got only 1 date.

5 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Well, there is def a reason why this lack of results is happening. So now it's just a question of whether you want to troubleshoot the issue seriously enough to find the reason.

I can guess that your top problems are: 1) wrong city, wrong location, 2) not approaching enough, 3) poor understanding of how to socialize, flirt, and vibe, 4) lack of intent to close, 5) you are not isolation training core aspects of your outer game, 6) your inner game is really bad such that you cannot relax and vibe.

All these issues can be addressed, but you have to be serious and deliberate about it.

Edited by Leo Gura