r0ckyreed

Actualized.org's Teachings Support Free Will

36 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

My freedom of choice is not to go down this rabbit hole with you..hehe

understandable lol

Edited by Francis777

25 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Do I have free will to decide if I should love it or not?

Lemme email Peter Ralson and ask him.

You ARE Love. So your choice to choose how to express that Love.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

27 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^^^^And now we know where drama comes from. LOL.

God's presence is everywhere.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

Determinism is what you favour when it comes to reaching a result. In other words, if you have a goal in mind, you have to be determined. And getting the facts right usually helps even if luck also is a factor in results.

Free will is when you want to explore something or anything beyond rhyme or reason. Your goal is not tied to any particular result other than what may show itself before you.

Determinism and free will is in a constant mutual relationship. And that is why they can't be separated from each other. If you look at any of them as the prime source of existence, then you will have a endless debate about what is more right than the other. (duality)

21 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

Determinism is what you favour when it comes to reaching a result. In other words, if you have a goal in mind, you have to be determined. And getting the facts right usually helps even if luck also is a factor in results.

Free will is when you want to explore something or anything beyond rhyme or reason. Your goal is not tied to any particular result other than what may show itself before you.

Determinism and free will is in a constant mutual relationship. And that is why they can't be separated from each other. If you look at any of them as the prime source of existence, then you will have a endless debate about what is more right than the other. (duality)

Luck only exists in a mind that cannot explain how it happened. Your perspective is a very valuable contribution nonetheless it does a good job of pointing.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Hopefully this gets some knobs turning.....

Whatever you assess about this matter, you'll live as that. And then die.

I wonder why people undertake this inquiry. Could it be in order to avoid taking responsibility for your self and life?

Edited by UnbornTao

6 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

From this follows that free will is a first-hand subjective experience. I experience myself being able to think of whatever I want to imagine and since I am God, what would stop me from doing so. 

Great ideas. Not saying you are wrong but with this logic you can argue all sorts of false things. For example first hand experience may suggest that the sun revolves around the earth. First hand experience of a donkey may suggest to the donkey that calculus doesn't exist. Alas further investigation reveals the truth in these cases. 

4 hours ago, Parallax Mind said:

For example first hand experience may suggest that the sun revolves around the earth.

First hand experience can also show you that from another vantage point (outer space) that the earth goes around the sun. But I have not confirmed that. 

With the Donkey, there is no first person experience. A donkey’s point of view is always inferred through your own experience. But just to go with the train of thought, calculus does not exist to a donkey in the same way that we can say that alien mathematics (let’s call it alienalegbraculus) does not exist for humans. It is all relative to first person subjective. First person subjective is absolute.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

I think, don't mind if free will is real or not, or such socalled philosophical questions, but just do your meditative shadow work, just allow yourself to be the silent awareness and just relax into your pain, so to speak. 

And don't see yourself as the controller of your body and mind, in that sense, but simply do the inner vibrational work, so to speak, and let the life force, as like a white hole, suck you in. 

14 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Think about it. Leo states that First-Person Subjectivity is all that exists and is all that can be known to exist. Consciousness is Absolute. Qualia is Absolute. Our perceptions/senses/experience is Absolute. 

From this follows that free will is a first-hand subjective experience. I experience myself being able to think of whatever I want to imagine and since I am God, what would stop me from doing so. Determinism assumes that you aren't God, but Leo claims that Consciousness is God and is Absolute and Infinitely Intelligent with no limits. If this is true, then Consciousness has free will within the limits of the human experience. I experience free will; therefore free will exists.

It is determinism that is concept and imagination because you are imagining all these brains, neurons, and synapses. But free will is what is ACTUAL. Too many people straw man free will. Free will doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. Free will means that you are able to do whatever you want within the confines of the human body and laws of physics (which of course are part your unconscious creation/will). Of course, free will is compatible with determinism because you wouldn't say that you have total freedom over how fast your heart beats, but saying that there is total free will or total determinism is a flaw in your logic because that implies a duality. Free will and determinism are one and non dual. From a first-hand experience free will and determinism are both actual and imaginary. You are imagining the neurons firing and you are imagining that there is a self that has an ability to choose. Free will and determinism are both part of the dream. Compatibilism is true.

What do you all think of this argument?

It's both ofcourse.   Free will is imaginary  - but if you imagine that it's real it becomes real.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's both ofcourse.   Free will is imaginary  - but if you imagine that it's real it becomes real.

14 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Think about it. Leo states that First-Person Subjectivity is all that exists and is all that can be known to exist. Consciousness is Absolute. Qualia is Absolute. Our perceptions/senses/experience is Absolute. 

From this follows that free will is a first-hand subjective experience. I experience myself being able to think of whatever I want to imagine and since I am God, what would stop me from doing so. Determinism assumes that you aren't God, but Leo claims that Consciousness is God and is Absolute and Infinitely Intelligent with no limits. If this is true, then Consciousness has free will within the limits of the human experience. I experience free will; therefore free will exists.

It is determinism that is concept and imagination because you are imagining all these brains, neurons, and synapses. But free will is what is ACTUAL. Too many people straw man free will. Free will doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. Free will means that you are able to do whatever you want within the confines of the human body and laws of physics (which of course are part your unconscious creation/will). Of course, free will is compatible with determinism because you wouldn't say that you have total freedom over how fast your heart beats, but saying that there is total free will or total determinism is a flaw in your logic because that implies a duality. Free will and determinism are one and non dual. From a first-hand experience free will and determinism are both actual and imaginary. You are imagining the neurons firing and you are imagining that there is a self that has an ability to choose. Free will and determinism are both part of the dream. Compatibilism is true.

What do you all think of this argument?

It's both of course.   Free will is imaginary  - but if you imagine that it's real it becomes real.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

I think, don't mind if free will is real or not, or such socalled philosophical questions, but just do your meditative shadow work, just allow yourself to be the silent awareness and just relax into your pain, so to speak. 

And don't see yourself as the controller of your body and mind, in that sense, but simply do the inner vibrational work, so to speak, and let the life force, as like a white hole, suck you in. 

Reminds me of this lucid dream I had last night. Couldn’t do this “in real life”, as I am terrible at basketball and don’t even follow sports on TV.

I also didn’t choose to have this dream, but it duckin rocked!

Lucid dreaming is kind of like a super meditation, where you are meditating while sleeping.  

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Reminds me of this lucid dream I had last night. Couldn’t do this “in real life”, as I am terrible at basketball and don’t even follow sports on TV.

I also didn’t choose to have this dream, but it duckin rocked!

Lucid dreaming is kind of like a super meditation, where you are meditating while sleeping.  

Yeah, of course, from the level of god, you are all knowing, so you are a master of basketball, haha. You know everything because you are knowledge itself, you can tune to any version of yourself amongst your infinite possible versions, so to speak. That's what i believe, that you are some sort of a radio receiver that can access endless channels, to the degree that they are meaningful for you, if you know what i mean. 

And, yeah, i also believe that your higher self, or inner being, so to speak, is already aware of all the dreams that you wanna have, and all the experiences that you wanna have, and guiding you to those experiences through your emotions, intuitions and what you call "reason", and the more you surrender to the stillness, with awareness of where you are, the more you are in alignment. 

Picture you are a bubble zoomed in. Zoom out what do you see? Is the bubble being controlled? Zoomed in the bubble thinks it is moving itself but zoomed out the bubble is being moved. 

It depends on which perspective you take. I'd rather take the all inclusive zoomed out perspective....the irony is if you zoom out far enough......you wind up right back zoomed in all over again.