Rishabh R

Are you returning to YouTube Leo tommorow

51 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Osaid We need to ressurect this thread.

Yes, you're right. Everyone needs to know that the reason he hasn't uploaded is because he hasn't found his alien camera.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

10 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Yes, you're right. Everyone needs to know that the reason he hasn't uploaded is because he hasn't found his alien camera.

I would love to see It.

@CARDOZZO

13 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Rishabh R Do you want a specific topic?

If he returns tomorrow, what kind of content would you like to see?

Any topic at this point. At tjis point it just feels like he's procrastinating and betraying his YT community by not releasing a video. Never mind if it's weekly, or irregular schedule, it's just too long, 6 months of not releasing a video.

@Rishabh R

14 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

?

I agree, it's taking WAY too long for a videi release. The wait is too long.

Berserk mqnga had an infamous hiatus one point, of SEVEN YEARS!! Seven years before Kentaro Miura released a new chapter.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

and betraying his YT community by not releasing a video.

Really? Betraying? Such standards you hold him to. Where did he sign a contract that he will release videos at certain times. Why do you call it a betrayal. Watch your words because you will create your own meaning of the word betrayal and then have to live up to that word yourself or you will feel betrayed by your own self. I hope you're just kidding.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

What would be @Leo Gura's argument for such a long delay?

He doesn't need an argument. You do.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Really? Betraying? Such standards you hold him to. Where did he sign a contract that he will release videos at certain times. Why do you call it a betrayal. Watch your words because you will create your own meaning of the word betrayal and then have to live up to that word yourself or you will feel betrayed by your own self. I hope you're just kidding.

If your starting career involves making a website, with a series of video courses, followed by a YT Channel with free video content,and thag is your life purpose, how am I wrong or how is it not considered a betrayal when the audience and viewers from YT, having watched weekly releases of videos, to having to deal with irregular  schedule, to now have to wait and deal with a long hiatus? How is thag not wrong for a content creator to subject his consumers to a long hiatus? How is that not a betrayal of the implicit contract between creator and customer base?

@Princess Arabia

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

He doesn't need an argument. You do.

Yet a large chunk of truth and discovery, and philosophical and epistemic and metaphysical insights comes from arguments between two perspectives, via making claims and assertions with justification followed by evidence to corroborate those assertions, and an open exchange of ideas via expressing different truths, albeit in heated ways. Majority of western and eastern societies are built through communication and argumentation of this kind, so are you denying the importance of arguments?

@Danioover9000

Look at leo's Blog, there he even announced some month ago that he need to take a break and he will come back. 

I still dont get it how can you feel betrayed. 

10 hours ago, Osaid said:

Yes, you're right. Everyone needs to know that the reason he hasn't uploaded is because he hasn't found his alien camera