Rishabh R

Are you returning to YouTube Leo tommorow

51 posts in this topic

We posted this same thread dozens of times, it's obviously not working. What we clearly need to do is perform some reverse-psychology and goad Leo into making videos out of spite :D

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@Rishabh R That's what you're not seeing.

If you apply what Leo is teaching, you'll get that.

You don't need a specific video, just study what is there and you'll get it.

Edited by CARDOZZO

@CARDOZZO I have applied Leo's as well as teachings of other people like Mark Manson, Ryan holiday and they have produced some results but soley Leo's videos have produced good results. So I want to further self actualize.

Let the man live and enjoy his life

He doesn't NEED to make videos for us

Ultimately, the responsibility to seek understanding and knowledge is on US.

Leo can't keep spoon-feeding us forever because he will (physically) die at some point whether we like it or not

@Agrande you are right but he has already taken a long break.And also yeah he will die one day and we all will so why not make the most of it.

Edited by Rishabh R

2 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Agrande you are right but he has already taken a long break.

Maybe leo retired lol

@CARDOZZO yeah it could. I have watched it more than 1 time. 😂👍However, the problem with me is that I become jealous and angry when I see a couple.(which is immaturity on my part). Also I am pissed off and girls of my batch in college because they called me brother and then they went into a relationship with someone else.(yet another sign of immaturity) How can I work through these ?And lastly my college grades are not high enough so I fear weather I will be selected for PhD abroad in decent colleges. (I am from India by the way)

Edited by Rishabh R

@Rishabh R It seems reductionism but you have to choose to work on your game, body, looks and mind.

No one will do it for yourself.

You have to choose to develop resourcefulness.

@CARDOZZO I am already meditating daily since December of 2019, contemplating since January 2021 up until now which is good.I don't believe in NLP since I have tried psuedoscientific approach such as Law of attraction which ended in disappointment. 

Edited by Rishabh R

They #1 skill that I see lacking on people consuming self-actualization content (including myself) is how to apply, reprogram and get the damn results consistently.

1 minute ago, CARDOZZO said:

They #1 skill that I see lacking on people consuming self-actualization content (including myself) is how to apply, reprogram and get the damn results consistently.

I have got results but they are like up and down cycle .