Rishabh R

Are you returning to YouTube Leo tommorow

51 posts in this topic

I don't hear people talking about implementation strategy, different kinds of implementation specific to personality types.

@CARDOZZO yeah that's right but we have to customize Leo's teachings to different versions as he once said because what he says may apply in USA but will not explicitly not apply to other parts of the world ( in most cases it applies except dating advice). So we need to first think and then act.

2 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Bazooka Jesus sorry didn't understand your joke .😂

That's okay. Even I don't understand them most of the time. ;)

Why so serious?

Sunday Leo video time. 

But because Leo went off for month he would annonce before here in this forum, if he released a new Video. 

So the Chance that he releases tomorrow is zero. 

@OBEler Well yeah that might be true but atleast we can get an info from him that when he will return as it has been 5 months since he released a video ?

3 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

We posted this same thread dozens of times, it's obviously not working. What we clearly need to do is perform some reverse-psychology and goad Leo into making videos out of spite :D

"Leo, stop it with the videos already for fuck's sake."

:P

Edited by UnbornTao

@Rishabh R Yeah but that could be pressure to him. 

Not good for someone who needs recovery. 

It will take it's time. It's done when it's done. 

He will return once he finally finds that camera which can record his alien transformation.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid old camera will still look good on him. @OBEler ya you are right but haven't you noticed that this break is usually longer than 2 months. I guess is he ok or busy in making courses. @CARDOZZO yeah absolutely. @UnbornTao it was an unusual stop haha.

Edited by Rishabh R

@Rishabh R his last video was 5 month ago. 

I know from someone personality who got burn out that it takes around a year to get back. And we talk about slowly back

But if you do some changes in your Lifestyle it gets more faster. 

I think the most burn out has always to do something with social interaction. Mostly some people in your life you depend on burns you out. 

2 hours ago, Osaid said:

He will return once he finally finds that camera which can record his alien transformation.

Maybe he's waiting on his new PC.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

6 minutes ago, Vibes said:

I knew I wasn't crazy. He really said that a while ago didn't he? Do you remember the title of the thread?

Look on  first page in the thread Alien Consciousness

13 minutes ago, Vibes said:

I knew I wasn't crazy. He really said that a while ago didn't he? Do you remember the title of the thread?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho