numbersinarow

Can't be afraid of an 8/10, can't think a "3/10 will be easier to get."

25 posts in this topic

Both are wrong because the goodlooking girl might not be able to find a guy who meets the standards, remember, if women validate men who put in no effort and have nothing going on for them, then they encourage more men to become nihilistic or not try and overall women will be dealing with men who are worse.

And the idea that the one you view as a 3/10 will view herself as a 3/10 is asinine, it's a confused view about what kind of a world you are living in. By definition others are also going for her since you are in a position where you want to, as well.

Strategies where you "settle for" someone like going for gay men or becoming trans are strategies that make you part of a minority that has it's own struggles and therefore are counterprodutive, they are manufactured but are so out there that the propaganda hasn't worked.

These strategies don't work because you are trying to get an a priori exigency to do something in the real world but if you get what you think you want, you will not actually be achieving your goal. One example can be wanting to get freely kissed/hugged without even having to flirt (which some others do get), or wanting an ideal relationship, but then instead getting something which makes you feel a completely different set of emotions.

Yeah some 3-4s see themselves as hot. Because as you said they’re getting hit too (just maybe a bit less than hot girls). So it’s not terrible practice talking to them — because they react to you the same ways as hot girls if they believe in themselves in that way.

3 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

Strategies where you "settle for" someone like going for gay men or becoming trans are strategies that make you part of a minority that has it's own struggles and therefore are counterprodutive, they are manufactured but are so out there that the propaganda hasn't worked.

Being LGBT is not a choice, like how you cannot choose which genetics you’re born with.

Another way to see it is that non-LGBT people cannot decide one day that they want to be LGBT.

Someone who comes out as LGBT isn’t doing it because they randomly decided to, it was something they’ve been suppressing or denying for a very long time. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The love you seek is beyond a numerical rating system, and certainly beyond rational logic.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The key is not to think but just to flirt.

If you are trying to calculate who is the easiest girl to get, you've already gone wrong.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The key is not to think but just to flirt.

If you are trying to calculate who is the easiest girl to get, you've already gone wrong.

I originally assumed that dating an extrovert, as an introvert, would be awkward as hell. I’m glad I put that to the test.

It also helps that she told me that she’s attracted to introverts, which challenged yet another assumption I’ve held a long time.

4 hours ago, The0Self said:

(just maybe a bit less than hot girls)

That's not the case at all. Not saying Absolutely but you'd be surprised how it can be where really attractive girls just get stared at and gawked at while the still attractive, but not as attractive, are the ones getting approached or hit on. Guys can get very intimated by really hot- looking girls and are afraid to approach and will approach the normal looking or semi-attractive ones more regularly while the very hot ones are seen as already taken or too hot to handle even though they are still desired.

I've seen where guys would approach the unattractive girl over the attractive one because of fear of rejection from the hot one so he played it safe.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

4 hours ago, The0Self said:

Yeah some 3-4s see themselves as hot. Because as you said they’re getting hit too (just maybe a bit less than hot girls).

How I operationalize this weird 1 to 10 metric people use.

That 8-10 is someone who you think could be approached by almost anyone or can approach anyone. While 2-5 is someone who would get approached by a smaller potential amount of partners, because they need to find someone who would appreciate their character or features.

Trying to use the 1-10 rating as some objective measure is both stupid and unhealthy in my opinion. It's always a relative opinion, and I think it's also the opinion about how much potential partners someone can have, even if you don't realize that's what you are doing. That's also my explanation for why people disagree a lot about if someone is sexy and how much, they are biased towards their tastes. If anything this 1-10 scale is a bias meter of a person using it.

Edited by Girzo

Feel into it read up Deida, Tantra, Igor Kufayev, watch the movie Bliss, watch Taylor Johnson on YouTube is also cool. Basically it’s about feeling and loving vibes, experiencing a real connection

Breathe her in, the woman and also life herself!

At the same time be completely grounded be in the room yet outside of it simultaneously. What women want is another great watch. I’m gonna go ahead and add, age of innocence, pride and prejudice, (not Hitch please although it’s funny it’s just a lower level, you want a more intuitive felt experienced approach). 

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's not the case at all. Not saying Absolutely but you'd be surprised how it can be where really attractive girls just get stared at and gawked at while the still attractive, but not as attractive, are the ones getting approached or hit on. Guys can get very intimated by really hot- looking girls and are afraid to approach and will approach the normal looking or semi-attractive ones more regularly while the very hot ones are seen as already taken or too hot to handle even though they are still desired.

I've seen where guys would approach the unattractive girl over the attractive one because of fear of rejection from the hot one so he played it safe.

Oh for sure, for what you’re talking about — average women. Of course. I was talking about 3’s though, because that’s what OP mentioned. Trust me they are not getting the same level of attention and fakery that 7-10’s are. Especially 9+ because many men just use the mere act of talking to them at all (or hitting on them half-heartedly, falsely thinking they never have a chance with these women) as an ego boost. I hate using the rating system but it is a real concept in the social matrix so I’m referring to it.

5 hours ago, Girzo said:

How I operationalize this weird 1 to 10 metric people use.

That 8-10 is someone who you think could be approached by almost anyone or can approach anyone. While 2-5 is someone who would get approached by a smaller potential amount of partners, because they need to find someone who would appreciate their character or features.

Trying to use the 1-10 rating as some objective measure is both stupid and unhealthy in my opinion. It's always a relative opinion, and I think it's also the opinion about how much potential partners someone can have, even if you don't realize that's what you are doing. That's also my explanation for why people disagree a lot about if someone is sexy and how much, they are biased towards their tastes. If anything this 1-10 scale is a bias meter of a person using it.

Yeah I don’t like using it either but it can still be useful and that’s why it persists in the operating system in the first place. There is a “level” below which anyone gets significantly less turned on by. Maybe for super accepting non-shallow guys it’s a 4, for me and many guys I know it’s 7. Basically it seems 5 means average, and therefore very pleasing to the male gaze assuming horniness has already ensued, but not everyone will easily be horned up by that especially if they’ve been accustomed to 7+ their whole life — but my intuition is many guys can get turned on by any woman even so called 3’s and that’s actually a very attractive quality in the eyes of women (because if they’re hot, it feels more like the man chose them over everyone else rather than landed on her simply because she’s “attractive enough” — being the most beautiful woman on earth to a guy is a common fantasy for women).

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

I hate using the rating system but it is a real concept in the social matrix so I’m referring to it.

I understand. For conversation purposes, it helps to get a point across, especially in a casual conversation. Just remember looks is relative, and what may be hot to some may not be for others and the opposite as well.

Most women just mirror your emotional vibe so you need to get your vibe down. If you think she is hard to get or above you she will act like it. It is almost like a dance. You lead and she follows but you want to be somebody who girls want to play and dance with in the first place. And secondly you need to master leading by vibing. For me this is still very difficult. It is related to the emotional-survival brain which is mostly sub conscious. You need to work on your subconscious. That is where the real gold is.  There are good programs on the subject. Game is mostly sub conscious. That is when you ask naturals how they do it they can’t answer how they do it; it is their sub conscious at work. There is minimal conscious effort. 

Edited by StarStruck

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Most women just mirror your emotional vibe so you need to get your vibe down. If you think she is hard to get or above you she will act like it. It is almost like a dance. You lead and she follows but you want to be somebody who girls want to play and dance with in the first place. And secondly you need to master leading by vibing. For me this is still very difficult. It is related to the emotional-survival brain which is mostly sub conscious. You need to work on your subconscious. That is where the real gold is.  There are good programs on the subject. Game is mostly sub conscious. That is when you ask naturals how they do it they can’t answer how they do it; it is their sub conscious at work. There is minimal conscious effort. 

I see you're delving into some serious work when it comes to how the mind works and taking responsibility for your own happiness and stop blaming others for things not working in your favor. I can tell in your off time you're educating yourself on issues that matter to you the most. After a while the individual gets tired of blaming others and start to look within where the real solutions are instead of pointing the finger at air, and that isn't even there, it's just appearing to be.

Deep down, women don’t want to be seen merely as objects, despite all the effort they put in to showcasing their physical looks.

They don’t want to hide it, either.

A paradox. But as is with falling in love. I can guarantee you that who you fall in love with is beyond the standards that you place upon them.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I see you're delving into some serious work when it comes to how the mind works and taking responsibility for your own happiness and stop blaming others for things not working in your favor. I can tell in your off time you're educating yourself on issues that matter to you the most. After a while the individual gets tired of blaming others and start to look within where the real solutions are instead of pointing the finger at air, and that isn't even there, it's just appearing to be.

It is funny how you say that. I said the exact same thing to a friend two weeks ago. 

@StarStruck I made a girl laugh real hard after we’d both opened up to each other… then we said the same exact thing as the same exact time.

Dating advice teaches you how to get the girl you desire.

Real love makes you fall in love with the girl you least expected to desire.

GPT-4 analysis:

It seems like you're reflecting on the difference between the pursuit of love as taught in dating advice and the experience of falling in love naturally. Dating advice often focuses on strategies and techniques to attract a specific type of person or to succeed in the dating world. This approach can be helpful for understanding social dynamics and building confidence.

On the other hand, real love, as you described, often surprises us. It can grow unexpectedly with someone who might not fit the ideal we had in mind, but with whom we deeply connect. This kind of love is less about strategies and more about genuine connection, shared values, and mutual respect.

Both approaches have their place, but real love is often less about seeking a specific type of person and more about being open to the connections life brings your way. 

Edited by Yimpa

The girl that's easiest to get is the girl that's into you from the get-go.

A lot of guys are fucking idiots, they're not paying attention to which girl is into them.

@SeaMonster That's because there are no 'girls' women into them. Can't develop that intuition if nobody is ever into you and get told your a bad toxic person even though you are not the ones traumatizing women in hook ups and relationships.