Someone here

I'm dating an American girl online

22 posts in this topic

I'm actually dating a redhead American girl via Discord app . We have exchanged nude photos of each others . She was shy at the beginning because I wasn't clear that I'm hitting on her . But then she started calling me " daddy " lol 😆.  We started flirting and I send her pictures of my (obviously) massive dick . Then we had phone sex plenty of times. We masturbated together.  Obviously I can't move to the US. To date her ..so she will remain an online outlet to release my sexual tension with her .

So don't let anyone fool you that online dating doesn't work.  Try Discord . Join servers which  are related to there being girls who want to sext .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Hahahaahahh 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Someone here Because i read a masterpiece never read something better 😂😂

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

There are other ways, besides getting a green card, to move to developed countries.

E.g., applying for a job and moving there.

@NoSelfSelf ok .I forgive you for the 7 days restriction from posting :).

-Osho

15 minutes ago, Understander said:

There are other ways, besides getting a green card, to move to developed countries.

E.g., applying for a job and moving there.

I'm aware .thanks .

I'm not interested to live in America. I love my country. 

-Osho

lol. xD

Isn’t this situation frustrating for you, even if you take it lightly ? 

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

9 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

lol. xD

Isn’t this situation frustrating for you, even if you take it lightly ? 

No not at all . I'm pleased .

-Osho

48 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm actually dating a redhead American girl via Discord app . We have exchanged nude photos of each others . She was shy at the beginning because I wasn't clear that I'm hitting on her . But then she started calling me " daddy " lol 😆. 

Lmao nice dude! I never thought something like this could work. Props to you for going for it and succeeding, I'm sure you give her much joy and excitement as well. 

@Spiritual Warrior thanks .

It definitely works .Trust me . Leave the Tinder and Tiktok nonsense..join a Discord server that is tagged by anything sexual. And you will find plenty of people who are interested in online dating .guy or a girl or what have you .

-Osho

32 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No not at all . I'm pleased .

I would be frustrated, personally.

You are less kinesthetic, I suppose :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

The king 👑 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

You be surprised what the mind can conjure up. What it can imagine. What it can dream. You created all that with thoughts, beliefs, paired with action. People don't understand these Universal laws and we call them woo woo and non-dualism bullshit or whatever else. When we start to study our own thought patterns, observe our beliefs, what we assume of ourselves and in relation to the world around us, we will start to recognize the power within and how we are creating our Realities and experiences because nothing is set in stone, just sitting there waiting for an observer to bring it to life with thoughts and beliefs. 

If you go study and look back at your way of being prior to this you will see how YOU brought it to life. It's not the Tinder or Tik Tok or some other cite that did or didn't create this it's you regardless. No sense in telling someone to get off Tinder or Tik Tok because the place doesn't matter. The experience will be no matter where if that's what the mind becomes

Edited by Princess Arabia

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

7 minutes ago, Migue Lonas said:

Bro, go out there and attract / learn to attract girls near you that you can have proper, physical intimacy with.

What is this nonsense?

No, he has to learn to see the light for himself. He knows deep down in his cells and bones this is not the way, that's why he's posting it. He seeks acceptance within himself to feel wanted and loved by whatever means necessary. Posting this is like him writing in a journal and in a way letting it go. Once he has burnt through this desire and realize it's not the way to become love and to express his love and to feel loved, he'll move on to something else and someone else and someone else and something else until it finally clicks. 

Everyone has their own path and this is his, so be happy for him that he has found temporary happiness, no matter the cost because it is how we eventually learn Self Love.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

Yes. This can also be just an avoiding mechanism to do the hard work of learning to become an attractive man. After all, ten thousand posts, I'm assuming he has done a lot of that stuff you talk about already here.

Edited by Migue Lonas

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

3 minutes ago, Migue Lonas said:

Yes. This can also be just an avoiding mechanism to do the hard work of learning to become an attractive man. After all, ten thousand posts, I'm assuming he has done a lot of that stuff you talk about already here.

Wow, I just noticed his number posts. Interesting. Goes to show it's not about quantity but quality. Doesn't matter how many posts one makes it's not a factor when it comes to this type of work. I don't even pay too much attention to that stuff. It becomes a distraction and then the mind makes judgements because of it. He'll be ready when he's ready. So will I in other aspects and you will be too in whatever you're dealing with.