Loveeee

Solipsism proof : experience isn't divided nor limited

242 posts in this topic

Edited by Loveeee

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Humans need ideas, reasoning, and contemplation to raise their awareness. This is important if you want to live a better human existence who is grounded in direct experience.

However, all of these… solipsism, enlightenment, awakening, etc.… will go bye-bye the deeper you realize what God is. Yes, even the notion that direct experience is Truth.

So what is the Truth? All of THIS. THIS can be in 5-MeO God consciousness, a bipolar person going through a depressive state, Santa Clause, Peter Ralston, your cat, your best friend, this forum, music, Alien Insanity, duality, non-duality, etc. etc. etc. etc. Even falsehood is Truth.

So where do we go from here? Nowhere. God is in control, baby.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa Well that sounds like laziness with extra steps

What seems a particular way in one context can be seen a completly-nother way in different context.

There are infinite contexts, all being Love.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

18 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

What seems a particular way in one context can be seen a completly-nother way in different context.

There are infinite contexts, all being Love.

Yes God is in control but you are God so it's team work 

What is so crazy about this...since everything is true....it also means that we have lived this particular life before. Shit is bonkers!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

It’s been like 3 years of this forum talking about solipsism and it has gone aaaaaaaaaaaaaabsolutely nowhere. 

8 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

It’s been like 3 years of this forum talking about solipsism and it has gone aaaaaaaaaaaaaabsolutely nowhere. 

Absolute Solipsism is the new frontier. Buckle up cupcake and open to love.

QZyN6aJ.gif

All form are little tyrants within the Absolute.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 hours ago, Ry4n said:

That's because there's nowhere to go.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's because there's nowhere to go.

Not even the bathroom?

Just now, Yimpa said:

Not even the bathroom?

The bathroom is imaginary. You asked for that one. Hehe

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

The bathroom is imaginary. You asked for that one. Hehe

Yet nobody asks to have diarrhea.

Reality can turn into shit, but with clear seeing you can see Absolute Beauty even in that.

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Yet nobody asks to have diarrhea.

Reality can turn into shit, but with clear seeing you can see Absolute Beauty even in that.

I don't think I'll get there. I can see the beauty in mental suffering because I can switch my thoughts, but not diarrhea. Suffering is mental, diarrhea is fucking gross physically draining and your ass hurts. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't think I'll get there. I can see the beauty in suffering, but not diarrhea. Suffering is mental, diarrhea is fucking gross physically draining and your ass hurts. 

Cute pic. 

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't think I'll get there. I can see the beauty in mental suffering because I can switch my thoughts, but not diarrhea. Suffering is mental, diarrhea is fucking gross physically draining and your ass hurts. 

Atleast you can represent it into something like this:

OIG (8).jpeg

Just now, An young being said:

Atleast you can represent it into something like this:

OIG (8).jpeg

That looks like a pot of Chili gone wrong.😍

I watch some talks from youngsters who claim that they shift to, say, to the pokemon universe or to the harry potter universe etc. And, call me crazy, but when i think about it, i think this reality we are in really may not be more real than those universes. This building i'm living in may not be more real than, say, a building from the bojack horseman universe, my upstair neighbors being bojack horseman and princess carolyn, haha. 

Edited by Vibroverse

And ten minutes after i wrote this someone sent a message to me on a totally irrelevant site whose signature goes: "i'm the real life version of a cartoon bunny", wtf, haha.