Princess Arabia

What Is The Spiritual Meaning Of Orgasms

55 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Speaking from direct experience..the more you abstain from having orgasms (whether with a partner or via masturbation) the more your life will be full of "real" joy . Everything becomes glamorous and sparky . 

Research "Brahmacharya".

Someone on here referred me to that before (Brahmacharya). I briefly investigated and seen nothing but good stories and comments about it. But it is still just a practice and a process. Nothing, no practice or processes can come close with you identifying with the I AM presence inside you. Stick to that, identify with that, no matter what, and joy and peace comes naturally. All other processes are secondary in nature and are not necessary when it comes to your true nature as joy and peace. It all starts from within. Everything else done, if not coming from the I AM presence can tumble down and destruct like a house of cards.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Speaking from direct experience..the more you abstain from having orgasms (whether with a partner or via masturbation) the more your life will be full of "real" joy . Everything becomes glamorous and sparky . 

Research "Brahmacharya".

High prolactin too long after ejaculation is an abnormality.
I wouldn't be surprised if the basic Hindu diet increases prolactin for various reasons.

It seems to me that there are island civilizations in Oceania with festivals that encourage sexual relations, they eat seafood, poultry, coconuts, fruits and tubers/starchy fruits, nothing to do with food Hindu populations, or even sometimes from the Far East.

Sorry to talk about nutrition again, but it's for the sake of truth.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

So nothing matters.

Even that is just another story (as I pointed out in Razard's Nihilism thread). Isn't it funny how you can spin a story even around something like meaninglessness?

But anyway, I know what you're getting at. 9_9

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Its just God a moment when you can stop existing and be in bliss. It will feel like that when you die the feeling get so intense you lose all other feelings and just stay in this place without thinking ever again. 

Edited by Hojo

I think the orgasm in a sexual union situation is an alignment activator and a hidden, healing tool that releases life force energy, but not some fluffy, life force energy, a life force energy that mirrors creation. Whatever you are awakening to in the dream, it’s different for all of us, the real outcome is we are all shifting back into alignment. It’s the true alignment that holds the real keys. 

the standard orgasm that you have by yourself is just a bit of fun. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

7 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

I think the orgasm in a sexual union situation is an alignment activator and a hidden, healing tool that releases life force energy, but not some fluffy, life force energy, a life force energy that mirrors creation. Whatever you are awakening to in the dream, it’s different for all of us, the real outcome is we are all shifting back into alignment. It’s the true alignment that holds the real keys. 

the standard orgasm that you have by yourself is just a bit of fun. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Hmm...something to contemplate on.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

22 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

If I asked what is suffering and why does it exist, I could get a Spiritual meaning and reason for it to exist. Would you tell me it doesn't mean anything except what itself is? Probably not. Suffering is a mental process and an orgasm is a physical process. Would you go tell me to go Google suffering or go study in a book neuroscience and depression and anxiety and related subjects to understand why suffering exists if I wanted a Spiritual meaning. 

If I asked a doctor why does the heart beat, he would probably tell me to keep me alive and if I asked a biologist how is the heart beating he would probably say because of the contraction of blood vessels. etc. If I asked a Spiritual guru why does the heart beat he would probably say it is the life force of God and God itself. 

Why cannot there also be a different Spiritual meaning for the existence of orgasms other than what a doctor or biologist can say, for example contraction of blood vessels. They wouldn't. Everything is Spiritual and there is a specific design to life. Even if existence itself has no purpose or meaning other than itself, there are still meanings to why it was designed the way it is. So your answer is just a dismissal of my asking a pertinent question as to the nature of the design of existence which I may not get an answer to by going to study it somewhere in a book.

What is spiritual meaning?

Study what an orgasm is and how it works. What is it? Getting that solves the issue. Our job should be to discover what something --anything-- is. What it means goes after that, and it is added by you. Purpose is another question, it is the function that something serves, the reason for its existence or appearance.

What does a toaster floating in outer space mean?

Edited by UnbornTao

25 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Study what an orgasm is and how it works.

Might need a study partner for that one, and now you know why there is so little scientific research on sex.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

19 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

What does spiritual meaning even mean?

No clue. Just another meaning given to certain types of meaning.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

What does spiritual meaning even mean?

What does a toaster floating in outer space mean?

It doesn't mean anything. Get what it is before presuming to know what that is, that'll solve the issue. Everything is what it is, your job is to discover what it is.

Study what an orgasm is and how it works.

Well, if everything is what it is, then my question is what it is. 

What is a spiritual meaning of something?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

just read this in the book The Presence Process:

Hearty innocent laughter dissolves all sense of separation for laugher is a vibrational orgasm.

I think any experience that makes your heart open is orgasmic. 

Even if it's eating pizza. Many people don't realize but when they eat pizza there is a sting of orgasm there. They even moan sometimes when they enjoy themself too much. 

So orgasm or bliss is what happens when your heart opens. And it can open in many ways. And if your heart opens fully. That's an ultimate orgasm. A cosmic orgasm of God consciousness. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, if everything is what it is, then my question is what it is. 

I don't know, find out for yourself. I'd start by doing some research, perhaps into physiology. How does orgasms come about? What takes place in the body? What does it produce?, etc. Contemplate it.

13 hours ago, Osaid said:

Might need a study partner for that one, and now you know why there is so little scientific research on sex.

Scientists can't focus when doing the experiments.