Princess Arabia

What Is The Spiritual Meaning Of Orgasms

55 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Thought I'd share this one.

Infinity at it's best. It's literally everything. Everything you can imagine. God has a very wild imagination. Well, it is imagination. Wouldn't want to be in her shoes. Some men would probably love it, or so they think.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 hours ago, An young being said:

That the most pleasurable things don't last long.

Yeah, it's quite the opposite. You don't see people going to therapy for happiness,

2 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

@Princess Arabia Well, aren't you God? You tell us, why did you invent it? 

I don't even know why I invented myself.

Nothing really has meaning but thinking make it so.

20 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't even know why I invented myself.

Cuz why not? Not everything needs a explanation, we exists and that’s it, it just is. 

Maybe communion with someone is spiritual in itself, the divided wants to become unified, two become one? The reward is unadulterated bliss and sticky mess.

All stories and explanations are false.

Oh boy. It doesn't mean anything except what it itself is. No need to bring one's airy-fairy concepts into physiological processes.

If you want to know things of that nature, study physiology and related subjects.

2 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Oh boy. It doesn't mean anything except what it itself is. No need to bring one's airy-fairy concepts into physiological processes.

If you want to know things of that nature, study physiology and related subjects.

If I asked what is suffering and why does it exist, I could get a Spiritual meaning and reason for it to exist. Would you tell me it doesn't mean anything except what itself is? Probably not. Suffering is a mental process and an orgasm is a physical process. Would you go tell me to go Google suffering or go study in a book neuroscience and depression and anxiety and related subjects to understand why suffering exists if I wanted a Spiritual meaning. 

If I asked a doctor why does the heart beat, he would probably tell me to keep me alive and if I asked a biologist how is the heart beating he would probably say because of the contraction of blood vessels. etc. If I asked a Spiritual guru why does the heart beat he would probably say it is the life force of God and God itself. 

Why cannot there also be a different Spiritual meaning for the existence of orgasms other than what a doctor or biologist can say, for example contraction of blood vessels. They wouldn't. Everything is Spiritual and there is a specific design to life. Even if existence itself has no purpose or meaning other than itself, there are still meanings to why it was designed the way it is. So your answer is just a dismissal of my asking a pertinent question as to the nature of the design of existence which I may not get an answer to by going to study it somewhere in a book.

It's just a random energy that you're attracted to in an atavistic way, and when you reach it you do a little dance that's also atavistic ("hennnnnnnnn" + wiggle/tramble*). It’s still a comedy, an illusion.

Btw, attraction is also part of this comedy, you dreaming that you are “Princess Arabia” and that you are going towards this orgasm situation.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

If I asked what is suffering and why does it exist, I could get a Spiritual meaning and reason for it to exist. Would you tell me it doesn't mean anything except what itself is? Probably not. Suffering is a mental process and an orgasm is a physical process. Would you go tell me to go Google suffering or go study in a book neuroscience and depression and anxiety and related subjects to understand why suffering exists if I wanted a Spiritual meaning. 

If I asked a doctor why does the heart beat, he would probably tell me to keep me alive and if I asked a biologist how is the heart beating he would probably say because of the contraction of blood vessels. etc. If I asked a Spiritual guru why does the heart beat he would probably say it is the life force of God and God itself. 

Why cannot there also be a different Spiritual meaning for the existence of orgasms other than what a doctor or biologist can say, for example contraction of blood vessels. They wouldn't. Everything is Spiritual and there is a specific design to life. Even if existence itself has no purpose or meaning other than itself, there are still meanings to why it was designed the way it is. So your answer is just a dismissal of my asking a pertinent question as to the nature of the design of existence which I may not get an answer to by going to study it somewhere in a book.

You created yourself so you can create your own meaning from your perspective of what you are. So don't let anyone tell you not to create meaning, unless you agree of course. Consciousness would prefer though that you use your unique perspective and develop your own perspective so it can learn the truth of what it is in your particular perspective. Why? Because what else is there to do than to know yourself infinitely from infinite perspectives.

Some prefer to not have meaning, not realizing that itself is meaning. And some prefer to have meaning, not realizing that their meaning is arbitrary and can be destroyed any minute through some new discovery within the relative. So basically...do what you want. You can be masterful, or you can be unmasterful that to is part of the play/seriousness of Consciousness. Consciousness likes to be both serious and playful. Don't let anybody tell you that Consciousness is only playful, that is human spirituality bullshit. If I dropped them off in a poor country with civil war and child soldiers and disease run amok they would stop that silly rich country tune. With that said...you can enjoy that delusion too if you want. You can go as deep as you want or stay back and resist it doesn't really matter but it also does.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

There are infinite perspectives on any one thing. Orgasm is like a drug high, for a brief moment you enter the kingdom of God....then you fall back down LOL. Orgasm is a high of love, borne from the most intimate act of love between humans, and they chase that high so much. The first thing people discover after awhile is one night stands don't feel the same as an orgasm between someone you love.

Another thing people realize is the orgasm feels intoxicating when there are painful memories (ups and downs) between you and your partner. This is why many people get trapped in cycles of toxic relationships because the makeup sex is addicting. It's even the case why two highly functional partners with little issues, start doing things like BDSM because they want to taint some of that purity with some toxicity even if its pretend. 

So yeah an orgasm can show you the enticing nature of the darkside, and the ecstacy of bliss highs you can get.

I am relatively convainced that even a powerful sensation like orgasm has no particular connection with God, it is always relative.

Edited by Schizophonia

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It's just a random energy that you're attracted to in an atavistic way, and when you reach it you do a little dance that's also atavistic ("hennnnnnnnn" + wiggle/tramble*). It’s still a comedy, an illusion.

Btw, attraction is also part of this comedy, you dreaming that you are “Princess Arabia” and that you are going towards this orgasm situation.

Why, thank you. You explained why orgasms exists in such a clear and precise way. Never looked at it as atavistic. Had to look that word up, btw. Ancestral, huh.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

I am relatively that even a powerful sensation like orgasm has no particular connection with God, it is always relative.

God is everything.

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Consciousness would prefer though that you use your unique perspective and develop your own perspective so it can learn the truth of what it is in your particular perspective.

So then, there is no need to understand anything when it comes to Spirituality as it is all a matter of perspective and the meaning you give to it all. 

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There are infinite perspectives on any one thing

29 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Everything is Spiritual and there is a specific design to life. Even if existence itself has no purpose or meaning other than itself, there are still meanings to why it was designed the way it is

That's how great poets are created.

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

God is everything.

Yes, i meant it's probably not closer to the absolut than any other relative phenomenon.

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You can spin an endless variety of stories about reality... but spinning stories has nothing to do with spirituality. Ultimately, spirituality is about the transcendence of all stories and about the recognition of that which lies beyond them. The fact that spiritual teachers have to resort to telling you all kinds of stories in order to get you there is one of the great delicious ironies of this crazy existence.

God is one sneaky Joker, ain't no doubt about it. ;)

Why so serious?

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why, thank you. You explained why orgasms exists in such a clear and precise way. Never looked at it as atavistic. Had to look that word up, btw. Ancestral, huh.

👍

Speaking from direct experience..the more you abstain from having orgasms (whether with a partner or via masturbation) the more your life will be full of "real" joy . Everything becomes glamorous and sparky . 

Research "Brahmacharya".

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You can spin an endless variety of stories about reality... but spinning stories has nothing to do with spirituality. Ultimately, spirituality is about the transcendence of all stories and about the recognition of that which lies beyond them. The fact that spiritual teachers have to resort to telling you all kinds of stories in order to get you there is one of the great delicious ironies of this crazy existence.

God is one sneaky Joker, ain't no doubt about it. ;)

Yes and that's the beauty of existence, that it is beyond all stories, concepts and ideas. It just is. Who I truly am. So nothing matters.