Razard86

What's the difference between a Nihilism and Enlightenment

81 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You can only do it once in this form, my brother.   In another form, when I forget all about it, I can do it again.

Can't you intuit there's more to God than this ? 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Just now, Loveeee said:

Can't you intuit there's more to God than this ? 

There is because God can simply shift forms.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is because God can simply shift forms.

You're talking quantitatively 

I'm talking qualitatively 

In the way that there's more to consciousness than cat consciousness, like human consciousness 

2 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

You're talking quantitatively 

I'm talking qualitatively 

In the way that there's more to consciousness than cat consciousness, like human consciousness 

I get where you are going and I'm telling you awakening is not human - it is Infinite Consciousness.   Call that alien if you wish but note that the term is relative.  Alien as opposed to what? Human?  Ok.  Well, what if I told you that "human" is completely imaginary and made up?  So are cats, and so are aliens.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well, what if I told you that "human" is completely imaginary and made up?  So are cats, and so are aliens.

39 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Wouldn't you wanna know the Truth?

real or imaginary is a distinction of the ego, and is completely meaningless. It's obvious right? 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

real or imaginary is a distinction of the ego, and is completely meaningless. It's obvious right? 

You’ve actually answered your own question, just in a different context, here:

48 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

And? Where is the difference? 

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

I get where you are going and I'm telling you awakening is not human - it is Infinite Consciousness.   Call that alien if you wish but note that the term is relative.  Alien as opposed to what? Human?  Ok.  Well, what if I told you that "human" is completely imaginary and made up?  So are cats, and so are aliens.

I'm not talking about "awakening", you realized you're God ok fine

That is only part of what I'm talking about which is to actualize yourself as God  

... < Cat < Human < Alien < ... 

hqdefault(63).jpg

Edited by Loveeee

It’s important to be able to detect differences and similarities in a flexible manner. That is how your mind can expand and contract, no matter what experience you find yourself in.

A lot of the confusion stems from assuming that reality needs to be one particular way in order for it to be the ultimate, truest reality.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

You're talking about two different things, one of which is relative. 

Meaning isn't found nor inherent, invent the meaning you want as it is helpful for living a happy life.

I'd avoid bringing up belief systems such as nihilism, solipsism, etc. already. None is true.

This absolute stuff must be grasped directly, no use in discussing it on end.

Edited by UnbornTao

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

The same could be said inside a nightly dream. And yet a dream is imaginary.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

52 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

A lot of the confusion stems from assuming that reality needs to be one particular way in order for it to be the ultimate, truest reality.

Maybe, but if we are interested in spirituality we should know how to differentiate between the relative and the absolute.

If you want to realize the absolute, you must totally let go of the relative. For that you have to realize that anything you think is relative, because it is putting one thing in relation to another, so any thought has the same meaning at an absolute level: none.

Once this is clear, you can do it. That's why I said to inligthened: take the high-dose psychedelics test, any confusion means attachment. The only possibility you have left is to let go of all the structures or you will enter hell. It's a very instructive way to see what the relative is, and how to let it go 

Edited by Breakingthewall

15 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

The same could be said inside a nightly dream. And yet a dream is imaginary.

Yes it's imaginary at relative level, Because there is a more real self that is producing it, then there seems to be a first-order reality and another second-order reality that is imagined by the first-order reality, but those are only relative mental constructions. They don't mean anything at an absolute level. If you start making those differentiations you place yourself on a relative level. If you want the absolute to open up, you must mix everything, erase any structure.

That does not mean that the structures are false, but that they are structures. Are the others real? That question is a structure, and from the structured mind you can answer it, but at an absolute level it means nothing.

In my opinion, thinking that the relative mind can define what reality is like and how it works, may be possible, but no one here is even close to understanding how infinity manifests itself, and it is very dumb to try to understand it before you have even really opened it. First to be able to be absolute without any problem, that's not a chimera, is possible and it's the real freedom, the authentic change , more that you could dream. Then, try to understand in a relative level, if it's possible to understand the infinity. Maybe it is. 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

That does not mean that the structures are false, but that they are structures. Are the others real? That question is a structure, and from the structured mind you can answer it, but at an absolute level it means nothing.

I agree. But we still have to communicate it somehow on the forum. And I believe that this experience of no structures is better described by "others have no pov" rather than "others exists". Because Solipsism requires much less additional structure than the structure of whole other being having their own perception. So its the closest in the game of communication imho.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

I agree. But we still have to communicate it somehow on the forum. And I believe that this experience of no structures is better described by "others have no pov" rather than "others exists". Because Solipsism requires much less additional structure than the structure of whole other being having their own perception. So its the closest in the game of communication imho.

I believe that others have a pov, but that is not the issue for me, others exist in my experience and that's it, what I try is the openness to the infinite because there is a natural barrier in us that prevents this, that limits us , and for me the work is to eliminate that barrier. Every time an opening occurs, you understand a little better what this barrier is, the next time it's a little easier. The living infinity is home, it is what we are. It's exactly what you're looking for. It has no bearing on whether the others have pov or not, this is just an idea.

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Interesting.  The ego will deny all of it.  It wants to stay in the illusion.   It's the only way it can endure.  So we all have a little of that.  I'm talking to you now as I imagine you into existence.   He does the same, day after day  - though he knows it's all a fugazi.   He knows because he has had deep awakenings.   But he plays the game like the rest of us.   I just think he doesn't yet realize that it's not just Being  - without a heart or a mind.  

Yeah without the heart there is no life. That shit is dead. I had to realize that the delusion is what makes it alive and the end of the delusion is what makes it dead. So I get it, but you cannot live freely unless you are dead. So counter-intuitive. 

And yes he plays the game like the rest of us.

I like this guy, he is real Authentic.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

52 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah without the heart there is no life. That shit is dead. I had to realize that the delusion is what makes it alive and the end of the delusion is what makes it dead. So I get it, but you cannot live freely unless you are dead. So counter-intuitive. 

And yes he plays the game like the rest of us.

I like this guy, he is real Authentic.

Man Woody Harrelson is killing it.

i have been lucky enough to experience both ends of the stick with nihilism and it wouldnt go back the shoot up is too good. and it gives nihilism meaning, god sees the nihilist and says almost there baby

Edited by Hojo

17 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm there!  I will arrange your flight and you can come visit to tripsit. Deal?

What he doesn't know is I have taken 3 tabs of LSD before and all it did was give me feelings of bliss. I had an awakening to Life Being A Cosmic Romance, a Love Story For God. Oh and notice his arrogance, trip sitting isn't weakness its to prevent incidents from happening. One of the things you become aware of in this work is you don't control your own body. So you can take a substance and your body just starts doing shit, a trip sitter can help protect you from jumping off a balcony. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

19 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Interesting.  The ego will deny all of it.  It wants to stay in the illusion.   It's the only way it can endure.  So we all have a little of that.  I'm talking to you now as I imagine you into existence.   He does the same, day after day  - though he knows it's all a fugazi.   He knows because he has had deep awakenings.   But he plays the game like the rest of us.   I just think he doesn't yet realize that it's not just Being  - without a heart or a mind.  

it start making a delusion about states and stages an ideas, and what else, trying to build back a boat of nothing with nothing, rationalize a story about what happened so far.

let me tell you what happened and what you are and what reality is :

Absolutely nothing

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

What he doesn't know is I have taken 3 tabs of LSD before and all it did was give me feelings of bliss. I had an awakening to Life Being A Cosmic Romance, a Love Story For God. Oh and notice his arrogance, trip sitting isn't weakness its to prevent incidents from happening. One of the things you become aware of in this work is you don't control your own body. So you can take a substance and your body just starts doing shit, a trip sitter can help protect you from jumping off a balcony. 

stop filling your mind with things that are not love.

only thing.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris