Razard86

What's the difference between a Nihilism and Enlightenment

81 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Razard86 Build your own boat and see you where the sea take you and when you reach the final land, burn it down !

there is plenty of seas where one can go beyond here, are you really into your best shape ?
is that real without a doubt ? aren't you a master already ?  

The universe is plotting for your success, you just not ready to bath in it fully yet.

Master in a couple things, a complete novice in many others. 

I'd say what I bolded is true for all of us...well it depends on what you define success as. Because once you reach one mountain top you end up saying "time to find another mountain."

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 Well if you can master a great idea for a cool character, you might aswell craft a great idea of success for him.
who knows really, you said you like Ram dass, so I guess you already know what success mean.

Might be just having childrens, might be to become a great artist or doing sports with the kids, might be someone just spreading good vibe to be around, or yeh .. you can build hell aswell if you want that's still an option, I wouldn't recommand it, but I've seen you contemplate it quite, be careful what kind of idea you build your life around.

Also the top of the mountain ? what top exactly ? doesn't need to be that clear, one of my main inspiration has been Kim Jung gi for a while sure that's what we usually call success, his way of moving his mind and hands was really inspiring, but it was just straight passion and meditation for him. ( a drawing master, I m very sad he passed away for no reason, but such is life.. )

Of course it's just an idea, you could also just become a monk and meditate away and just be peaceful and succeed at it.

Guess it's cool to talk on forums, ruminating ideas, but then where all this knowledge is really being actualized ?
if you got plenty of foods, that shall be shared.

Of course you already sharing and at the best place where one shall probably stand, I just feel it could be breath used in a better way.
At the end you're already home, but there might be better place than the bedroom ?

But I m just talking & talking, soon it's time for the dinner.

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

2 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Razard86 so you trying to create a super nice cool character that will improve love into the world ?

You think that's really a great story to hold on.. important gems you collected ?

what about making it about your own thing even more, I see potential for you beyond here, fine to train around the corner if you like, but there must be more good you might be able to build for the world.

Sure you're your own teacher in many way.

Another big story, but maybe don't get attached to it.

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Anyone who doesn't see that Razard is an inflated guy full of himself is completely blind. Don't you see how he attacks those who question him the least and how he is super nice to those who flatter him, like you? He is a normal narcissist, the typical damaged guy who inflates himself as a defense. In his case he uses the enlightened mode, but if you analyze what he says, he twists things to be right. zero nobility, very little truth. fake. but there are many fools who will be dazzled. That's what narcissists do, look for fools.

Nihilism usually brings feelings of dispair and depression, Enlightenment (whatever that means, but let's say a Mystical way of experiencing life), usually brings the contrary, Celebration and Exhuberance of life. 

May you realize you are sitting on your Inmortal Throne of Bliss, and you have no obligations of any kind but to enjoy What You Are. Shambo

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Anyone who doesn't see that Razard is an inflated guy full of himself is completely blind. Don't you see how he attacks those who question him the least and how he is super nice to those who flatter him, like you? He is a normal narcissist, the typical damaged guy who inflates himself as a defense. In his case he uses the enlightened mode, but if you analyze what he says, he twists things to be right. zero nobility, very little truth. fake. but there are many fools who will be dazzled. That's what narcissists do, look for fools.

Well, I don't know about all this, this isn't where I m focused. I prefer to think everyone has good intentions until proven otherwise.

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

16 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

Well, I don't know about all this, this isn't where I m focused. I prefer to think everyone has good intentions until proven otherwise.

I wound his ego a lot so he likes to describe how he feels about himself and project it onto me. A good rule of thumb with Breakingthewall is if you piss him off he will tell you how he feels about himself. Which in essence...we all do. Its part of the fun.

Every now and then I ask them to prove their statements. Anybody can make claims about you....but can they actually prove it? If you can't make sense of it, it don't make sense....until it does. Many people like to claim they understand something but then when you put their feet to the fire it is revealed....they didn't actually understand. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I wound his ego a lot so he likes to describe how he feels about himself and project it onto me. A good rule of thumb with Breakingthewall is if you piss him off he will tell you how he feels about himself. Which in essence...we all do. Its part of the fun.

Every now and then I ask them to prove their statements. Anybody can make claims about you....but can they actually prove it? If you can't make sense of it, it don't make sense....until it does. Many people like to claim they understand something but then when you put their feet to the fire it is revealed....they didn't actually understand. 

You can't hurt me in the slightest because I see you as a child struggling to maintain his self-esteem. I feel sympathy towards you, but that doesn't mean I won't say what I think. 

26 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

The thing is not the intentions you have, but how full of shit you are. By shit I mean a fragile ego that needs to be fed. It is easy to see it, it is perceived in the inconsistencies, small lies, self-aggrandizement, etc. People who suffer from this will always be treacherous, false, and not recommended in relationships. in short, fake.

I appreciate that you guys try to fight for my love & attention, certainly your self awareness matter to me.

But I m a pirat, & my first love is for the sea, short attention span for the local folkores.

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You can't hurt me in the slightest because I see you as a child struggling to maintain his self-esteem. I feel sympathy towards you, but that doesn't mean I won't say what I think. 

You do realize the moment a person tries to insult you, that means you have wounded them. Insults are a sign of insecurity. It means you are protecting something. The difference between me and you, I point things out, you just hurl insults. This is why if you notice people read my stuff and actually gain value. With you, all they see is that you describe yourself with every post you make. Think about it.....look at what I wrote...

and then look at what you wrote: "You can't hurt me in the slightest because I see you as a child struggling to maintain his self-esteem. I feel sympathy towards you, but that doesn't mean I won't say what I think."

When a person wants to help you, they give you CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. You just hurl insults. Why? Because you are wounded and need to feel superior. Even worse when you make insults and I ask you for constructive feedback you basically just tell me you don't like my delivery. That's ego!!! Your basically telling me to please your ego. If I say nothing but compliments you will love me. But if I point out your flaws, with logic, and point to it...look at how you respond.

My style has always been the same, make my points, focus on your inconsistencies and hammer and hammer away. That's my style. If you don't like it...ignore it. Instead of stalking my posts claiming to not be insulted....then look...hurling insults. You see how your actions are incongruent? You say one thing...but then do the opposite.

This is you: You can't hurt me retard!!!" Now let me ask you a question....who is the child here? 

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The difference between me and you, I point things out, you just hurl insults

You are wrong, it's exactly what I think. It would be great if you were a little more honest with yourself and less narcissistic. your lack of humility and your self-deception smell for miles. I advise you to take 3 grams of mushrooms and look yourself in the face. maybe you see some lies 

When a person wants to help you, they give you CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

If someone gives you constructive criticism, you respond with a 50-line paragraph full of anger trying to tear them down. 

just tell me you don't like my delivery.

I like some things that you say, but always are lies mixed. 

If I say nothing but compliments you will love me. But if I point out your flaws, with logic, and point to it...look at how you respond.

Man, are you blind? You search for flaws to win the other. On the other hand, with someone who flatters you, you say that you agree. If that same person showed you an attitude of seeing errors in what you say, you would completely change your opinion about their message. When someone disagrees with you and you respond, I imagine a politician standing in a debate releasing arguments to destroy his opponent while those in his party applaud.

For you everything is power games, but you are unconscious of it, so I tell you clearly, to see if you see it and get over that heavy ego once and for all. Many of us have been like this at some point in our lives, but we have to be honest and remove all that bullshit about standing out, validating ourselves, reinforcing self-esteem. This is done by looking at oneself without deception. It's difficult, for me mushrooms have been an essential part of being able to get rid of that heavy weight. Stop dividing the people in two groups: who accept your vision and those that don't. Try to divide the people in who talk the truth and who don't. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

You are wrong, it's exactly what I think. It would be great if you were a little more honest with yourself and less narcissistic. your lack of humility and your self-deception smell for miles. I advise you to take 3 grams of mushrooms and look yourself in the face. maybe you see some lies 

If someone gives you constructive criticism, you respond with a 50-line paragraph full of anger trying to tear them down. 

I like some things that you say, but always are lies mixed. 

Man, are you blind? You search for flaws to win the other. On the other hand, with someone who flatters you, you say that you agree. If that same person showed you an attitude of seeing errors in what you say, you would completely change your opinion about their message. When someone disagrees with you and you respond, I imagine a politician standing in a debate releasing arguments to destroy his opponent while those in his party applaud.

For you everything is power games, but you are unconscious of it, so I tell you clearly, to see if you see it and get over that heavy ego once and for all. Many of us have been like this at some point in our lives, but we have to be honest and remove all that bullshit about standing out, validating ourselves, reinforcing self-esteem. This is done by looking at oneself without deception. It's difficult, for me mushrooms have been an essential part of being able to get rid of that heavy weight. Stop dividing the people in two groups: who accept your vision and those that don't. Try to divide the people in who talk the truth and who don't. 

You're both funny I give you that. Especially the confusing part. I think you're both seriously living fully the real thing. 

Now who is the most clear seems uncertain, it depends how I look at it.

Seems they are both true at the same time equally ' hard to tell it really is a matter of artistic taste.

7 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

You're both funny I give you that. Especially the confusing part. I think you're both seriously living fully the real thing. 

Seems they are both true at the same time equally ' hard to tell it really is a matter of artistic taste.

Glad for your input.

Here is a good video that corresponds to this thread. I really love this guy, I hope his video helps you on your journey and anyone who watches it.

1 minute ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

It's not a matter of being awake or not, it's a commitment to honesty. This means trying everything you can to keep your ego out of the game. if you put ego shit into everything, this is disgusting and quite ridiculous. Putting your ego into talking about politics is inevitable, but when we talk about spirituality it is very ridiculous. If someone questions you, that's just what we want, to develop the point, to help ourselves understand. I am here to deepen my understanding, to express ideas that arise, to learn to be precise in my mind, to share points of view, It's just an exercise, it's fun, interesting, inevitable. But if someone tells me: I don't see what you're saying, for me it's this other way, do you answer angrily trying to tear down their arguments? Are we crazy? What is that for?

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's not a matter of being awake or not, it's a commitment to honesty. This means trying everything you can to keep your ego out of the game. if you put ego shit into everything, this is disgusting and quite ridiculous. Putting your ego into talking about politics is inevitable, but when we talk about spirituality it is very ridiculous. If someone questions you, that's just what we want, to develop the point, to help ourselves understand. I am here to deepen my understanding, to express ideas that arise, to learn to be precise in my mind, to share points of view, It's just an exercise, it's fun, interesting, inevitable. But if someone tells me: I don't see what you're saying, for me it's this other way, do you answer angrily trying to tear down their arguments? Are we crazy? What is that for?

^^^^You don't even make sense. The whole point of Spirituality is to deconstruct the ego. Deconstructing the ego is a messy process because it will fight to survive like its life is at stake. Also the only one who gets angry is you, that's why you hurl insults. Also you make baseless claims and I always have evidence to showcase to the fellow forum members that you make baseless claims.

You claim I don't like criticism. I actually love it and unlike you I have the ability to exercise restraint. Someone can say...I don't believe it.

Well here's your proof. BAM!!!

And I can do this at anytime. The difference between me and you is I can actually back up what I say... WITH PROOF!!!

22 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^^^^You don't even make sense. The whole point of Spirituality is to deconstruct the ego. Deconstructing the ego is a messy process because it will fight to survive like its life is at stake. Also the only one who gets angry is you, that's why you hurl insults. Also you make baseless claims and I always have evidence to showcase to the fellow forum members that you make baseless claims.

You claim I don't like criticism. I actually love it and unlike you I have the ability to exercise restraint. Someone can say...I don't believe it.

Well here's your proof. BAM!!!

And I can do this at anytime. The difference between me and you is I can actually back up what I say... WITH PROOF!!!

@Razard86man, read what you just wrote. Do you not perceive your aggressiveness? You look like a politician in a debate. You even say that about BAM!

Let's see, you have been searching for a while, since you have found a post from a long time ago, and it is from a thread called: criticism of Razard, created by you. So, it's normal for me to criticize you, right?

The rest of the discussions we have had are because I say, for example: I don't see that what you say has the consequence, for example, that the others are not real (a random example) and you, instead of answering: yes because ,a, b, c, d, you answer: look at your dishonesty!!!! You deceive yourself because you are full of fear!!!!!!!! You don't want to wake up, and for that, you tell those lies!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha I have shown you, don't you see your lie??????

What do you get with that? To win? It's not to try to get more clear in our perception of reality but to win. That's why a told you that you act like a kid, sorry if I ve been offensive, I don't like to offend anyone, but the agressiveness that I perceive in you make me to say that

Edited by Breakingthewall

55 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Razard86man, read what you just wrote. Do you not perceive your aggressiveness? You look like a politician in a debate. You even say that about BAM!

Let's see, you have been searching for a while, since you have found a post from a long time ago, and it is from a thread called: criticism of Razard, created by you. So, it's normal for me to criticize you, right?

The rest of the discussions we have had are because I say, for example: I don't see that what you say has the consequence, for example, that the others are not real (a random example) and you, instead of answering: yes because ,a, b, c, d, you answer: look at your dishonesty!!!! You deceive yourself because you are full of fear!!!!!!!! You don't want to wake up, and for that, you tell those lies!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha I have shown you, don't you see your lie??????

What do you get with that? To win? It's not to try to get more clear in our perception of reality but to win. That's why a told you that you act like a kid, sorry if I ve been offensive, I don't like to offend anyone, but the agressiveness that I perceive in you make me to say that

Lol that's what you don't understand. The truth always wins. I don't win...truth wins. Everything I do on the forums...is to reveal all of yall projections. You say oh your egotistical so I tell you that I am a bullshitter so you don't try to claim I think I am superior. I tell you I don't matter but you claim I think I matter. If you notice my actions do not coincide with your actions. Anytime someone calls you out do you show reflection? No! You hurl insults at someone. 

So then I try to educate you that hurling insults isn't productive because anyone can do it. I actually point the light of introspection on you to explain the issues you have. And then you say oh your aggressive and you are condescending and I say point it out. And you say oh you said BAM. So basically you want to RESTRICT my delivery.

So if I say BAM you are cool, you won't say I am aggressive but if I disagree with you and say BAM then I'm being aggressive. Do you see how easy it is to deconstruct your arguments? I'm showing you the truth, you don't have a problem with the word BAM you have a problem with the context with BAM. You don't like it when I deconstruct your arguments and tell you that you are dishonest. 

But I tell you...to show me how you aren't being dishonest. Now am I saying you are a bad person? NO!!!! I have never made claims you are a bad person. But notice the history of your communication with me, if anybody ever read the stuff you said about me you'd think I was Satan. This is why I say, you are blind. If I wanted to I could make a thread of everything you said about me and it would look like you are a very bitter angry person. 

I use caps for emphasis to express passion. But you don't see me going around saying the stuff you say. And that's the point, all of my interactions are basically me going around showing people the inconsistencies in their thought patterns. Not because their is something wrong with them, but to show that their is lack of congruence. Do you know how many people thank me in messages?  You don't wanna know.

The point is your perception of me has to do with YOU!!! Only YOU have these issues with me, you and a few others, whereas others love my expression. And that is the point...any issue you have with another...and this includes me too...is ALWAYS about you.

But notice....I can actually admit that any issue I have with another...is MY OWN PROBLEM. You don't have the honesty yet to do that. AND that is why you cannot accept their is no other...because it means...you are arguing with yourself. Which is what I am doing...right now.xD

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol that's what you don't understand. The truth always wins. I don't win...truth wins. Everything I do on the forums...is to reveal all of yall projections. You say oh your egotistical so I tell you that I am a bullshitter so you don't try to claim I think I am superior. I tell you I don't matter but you claim I think I matter. If you notice my actions do not coincide with your actions. Anytime someone calls you out do you show reflection? No! You hurl insults at someone. 

So then I try to educate you that hurling insults isn't productive because anyone can do it. I actually point the light of introspection on you to explain the issues you have. And then you say oh your aggressive and you are condescending and I say point it out. And you say oh you said BAM. So basically you want to RESTRICT my delivery.

So if I say BAM you are cool, you won't say I am aggressive but if I disagree with you and say BAM then I'm being aggressive. Do you see how easy it is to deconstruct your arguments? I'm showing you the truth, you don't have a problem with the word BAM you have a problem with the context with BAM. You don't like it when I deconstruct your arguments and tell you that you are dishonest. 

But I tell you...to show me how you aren't being dishonest. Now am I saying you are a bad person? NO!!!! I have never made claims you are a bad person. But notice the history of your communication with me, if anybody ever read the stuff you said about me you'd think I was Satan. This is why I say, you are blind. If I wanted to I could make a thread of everything you said about me and it would look like you are a very bitter angry person. 

I use caps for emphasis to express passion. But you don't see me going around saying the stuff you say. And that's the point, all of my interactions are basically me going around showing people the inconsistencies in their thought patterns. Not because their is something wrong with them, but to show that their is lack of congruence. Do you know how many people thank me in messages?  You don't wanna know.

The point is your perception of me has to do with YOU!!! Only YOU have these issues with me, you and a few others, whereas others love my expression. And that is the point...any issue you have with another...and this includes me too...is ALWAYS about you.

But notice....I can actually admit that any issue I have with another...is MY OWN PROBLEM. You don't have the honesty yet to do that. AND that is why you cannot accept their is no other...because it means...you are arguing with yourself. Which is what I am doing...right now.xD

no one need drugs anymore when you're sharing the party.

But even if you were right, what will it change if he change his mind, does it really matter ?

Could you describe what would happen if he was getting you ?

@Razard86 

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I wanted to I could make a thread of everything you said about me and it would look like you are a very bitter angry person. 

True, i have let myself go in a stupid way. It's not something I normally do. 

Look, I am interested very deeply in reality, in spirituality. It's something I do for myself, out of real interest. I do a lot of meditation and a lot of psychedelics, and I like to communicate what I see, the depth I reach that could be much more, but it's real.

Every time I say something that does not fit with the ideas here, of solipsism, that reality is a dream, you appear like an inquisitor who persecutes the heretic, saying: you are afraid to admit that you are god!!!!! you fear love!!!!!!! etc etc. man, it's tiring. I prefer to look without thinking at the things that Leo says and the awakening definitions of actualized. I am already tired of you being the guardian of the faith and not allowing deviations from it. Open your mind a little, you are in this forum everywhere, ok, it is your right, but enough of attacking and demanding righteousness in the faith by actualized. You don't know everything because you watch a lot of content. Be more respectful and more humble. 

4 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

no one need drugs anymore when you're sharing the party.

But even if you were right, what will it change if he change his mind, does it really matter ?

Could you describe what would happen if he was getting you ?

Gives him more self-understanding in his life. Helps him flow with life smoother. I only do this because 1. He is on the Spirituality Forum and 2. He keeps responding to all my posts LOL. He complains about me...and yet he keeps showing up, like a person who says they hate their job and they keep showing up...and I don't even pay him any money. 

Shhhhh....don't deconstruct it any further.....I don't want certain things revealed about what I said...reveals...but maybe you can pick up on it.

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Razard86 

True, i have let myself go in a stupid way. It's not something I normally do. 

Look, I am interested very deeply in reality, in spirituality. It's something I do for myself, out of real interest. I do a lot of meditation and a lot of psychedelics, and I like to communicate what I see, the depth I reach that could be much more, but it's real.

Every time I say something that does not fit with the ideas here, of solipsism, that reality is a dream, you appear like an inquisitor who persecutes the heretic, saying: you are afraid to admit that you are god!!!!! you fear love!!!!!!! etc etc. man, it's tiring. I prefer to look without thinking at the things that Leo says and the awakening definitions of actualized. I am already tired of you being the guardian of the faith and not allowing deviations from it. Open your mind a little, you are in this forum everywhere, ok, it is your right, but enough of attacking and demanding righteousness in the faith by actualized. You don't know everything because you watch a lot of content. Be more respectful and more humble. 

You do realize you can literally ignore me.....you do realize that right?

I made this post for a reason. If you haven't realized...every time I make a post about Solipsism you jump in. In fact I think...you have commented on my posts....more than anybody on the forums. So notice...the person you complain the most to....you keep coming to. So I ask...why are your actions not in alignment with your words?