Emotionalmosquito

Why do PUAs tell us things that are absurdly oversimplified or just blatantly false?

180 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Geesh, you would think women were the serial killers the way they speak about them or I should say us.

You she-devils ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, flowboy said:

What are you, too good to take a humiliating job for a while like all of us probably did at some point?

Yes I am. Most people are. Most people don’t deserve that kind of sickening, degrading bullshit, they only do it because they think the money is worth the sacrifice. It’s not a matter of self pity, it’s a matter of self respect. You mentioned something about lacking self respect as being why people aren’t willing to spend money on programs to self improve; the way I see it, wage slaving is a massive form of self betrayal. Nobody who highly values themself would put up with such torment unless they absolutely have to. You either have self love or you surrender your balls to the devil and take it up the corn hole while onlookers sarcastically yell boo hoo at you. Wagecuckery is absolutely poisonous to the soul and in turn the body, I can’t stress that enough! It turns normal, healthy individuals into sick, sorry, depressed shadows of their former selves. Do I really need to be pushed even further into that state than I already am? Imagine what that does to someone’s “vibe” and how it affects their pickup practice. It took a ten day vipassana retreat to reverse the damage of two months at my first and hopefully only wagie job.

What else are you going to do, sit on your parents’ couch and do nothing but complain and feel too good to be part of “rotten humanity”?

I can roam the city doing pickup until the cops eventually put an end to it because they start getting calls about a creepy guy ““HARaSsInG”” the women. I hope with all my heart that doesn’t happen but I know how “people” are. Might get into shock value stand up comedy. I can find free stuff to do.

“Feeling too good” to me is no different than having self respect. Idk where ur drawing the distinction.

And yes, rotten humanity it is indeed. We’re talking about creatures who blame you for shit that’s not at all your fault and that you have no control over, expect you to do multiple tasks simultaneously and quickly then get pissed off when you fail or goof up, holler at you for doing something a different superior tasked you with instead of what they tasked you with, then later the first superior comes back and gets even angrier because you switched tasks even though the other one told you to (hopefully i said that clearly enough) Then they won’t even listen and blame you even more when you tell them to stop splitting you in different half. They’ll bully you and each other and pass it off as friendly banter then when you come back at them with the same energy, suddenly you’re the bad guy. Also you’re the bad guy if you defend against it.  

That only scratches the surface. If I’m a self loathing pussy for not eagerly participating in that social hell, then i guess I’m a pussy.

You need a kick in the butt more than you need anything else. 

You don’t seem to understand that all I know is butt kick receiving. I already get it from everyone and everything except friends and family. So that’s obviously not it or I’d be better by now. What I need more than anything else is a few different semi hot gfs out of which to extract as much love and affection as possible each for a few months to revitalize my systems like nothing else can. Maybe Santa will bring me one or two for Christmas next month. 

Screenshot_20231127-144435_Instagram.jpg

Why did the pick-up artist cross the road?

To share his mobile hotspot signal with all the hotties on the other side, because they all lack an unlimited mobile data plan… it’s not because they are poor, but because they have a shit ton of student debt.

DUH!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

If you want to understand woman, direct experience is king.

Go out of the internet for 6 months and just go out 3x/4x a week.

Talk to them, hear them and let them reject yourself.

You will learn a lot.

2 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

I guess by weirdo's he means vanilla normies.

No, he means no weirdos.

30 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Guy 1: Hey guys why can't I get laid?

Feminism

:D

10 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

Most jobs are beneath contempt, tbh.

Absolutely right.

34 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

I'm really passionate about menstrual fluid.

But I don’t say it like that. I just talk about it normally, some are ok with it but most aren’t. It’s about 80-20 roughly and I don’t bring it up every single time. I only used that one fascination of mine as an example of why the PUAs are wrong when they say it’s a good practice to be totally filterless. I enjoy all manor of taboo subject matter. 

I think of it more like this: 

grl 1: Hey my period is killing me but I can’t tell any men because they’re all squeamish about it

grl 2: awww sweetie I’m sorry, I have an extra pad, im here for you. Sometimes it’s only us girls who can support each other. Ughhh, men are just so inconsiderate! (This or some variation x1000)

guy: Hey ladies, I’m a male and I’m not bothered by it one bit, I’m down to talk about it in depth from a completely nonjudgmental standpoint. I hate that y’all are shamed and made to feel like you have to hide your natural monthly cycle. I actually know a lot about it as well! 

girl 1 and girl 2: EWWWW!!!!🤮🤮🤯😫 Get the hell away from us you disgusting freak! Crawl back into your hole and die you weirdo!

Of course usually they aren’t that mean about it but they probably wanna be

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

21 hours ago, The0Self said:

but basically you say whatever you’d say to a guy friend or your dad, plus flirting

There lies the problem. If I do that I’m toast. The stuff I talk about with dad and friends... some of the stuff I’m not even comfortable saying on here because it’s embarrassing for even me. I will say it’s a lot of stuff like discussions of girls and why it’s become so hard to get them, methods of potentially getting them, sexuality in general, why normies are so dense, hilarious public pranks/social experiments we could do, and of course lots and lots of what mainstream culture has deemed “disgusting” or “inappropriate” like

Behold, The Cloaca Turd Machine!

So yeah. Safe to say I best stick with the weather, what the latest sports team is doing and reality tv if I’m ever gonna get good with women. xD 

To be fair though, you did also say we can make observational humor and have fun talking about the current environment and her age, race, appearance and so on. I’m sure you can find room to expand into more interesting stuff from there. Like you said, claim it was only a joke and apologize if something you say gets a bad reaction. Shouldn’t be terribly hard, right?

34 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

EmotionalmosquitoDo you like blood on your sword, don't you? :D 

BIG. FAT. YES! :x But at this rate I would not DARE tell her that until well after dozens and dozens of dates, maybe not even then.

13 hours ago, Yimpa said:

When your girlfriend transforms into a fire-breathing dragon and you admire it…. She will light you up and probably eat you ^_^

Sounds hot as fuck. Sign me up

21 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Geesh, you would think women were the serial killers the way they speak about them or I should say us.

And for good reason. We may have the physical strength advantage, but it ends right there. Dealing with women is quite terrifying in more ways and in more serious ways than most y’all realize.

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

There lies the problem. If I do that I’m toast. The stuff I talk about with dad and friends... some of the stuff I’m not even comfortable saying on here because it’s embarrassing for even me. I will say it’s a lot of stuff like discussions of girls and why it’s become so hard to get them, methods of potentially getting them, sexuality in general, why normies are so dense, hilarious public pranks/social experiments we could do, and of course lots and lots of what mainstream culture has deemed “disgusting” or “inappropriate” like

Behold, The Cloaca Turd Machine!

So yeah. Safe to say I best stick with the weather, what the latest sports team is doing and reality tv if I’m ever gonna get good with women. xD 

To be fair though, you did also say we can make observational humor and have fun talking about the current environment and her age, race, appearance and so on. I’m sure you can find room to expand into more interesting stuff from there. Like you said, claim it was only a joke and apologize if something you say gets a bad reaction. Shouldn’t be terribly hard, right?

Not necessarily the same topics you’d talk about with male friends, just the same level of significance / it’s not a big deal just because she’s hot. Still don’t talk about stuff that tends to give you bad reactions with the category of person you’re currently talking to (social calibration).

It’s not just claiming it was only a joke. Have a very laid back and non serious attitude and vibe throughout so that you’re not merely claiming it’s a joke, it basically was a joke, because it was not serious / you were just kidding. And no need for apology because that’s something you do when something serious happens — if she was literally seriously offended though then yeah casually apologize, of course.

Most important thing is to have fun, yes, and to embody confidence and value. Listen to what they’re saying too and do this with others and engage with them confidently and you will learn a lot and derive value from conversing that way and so when you do it, it signals you’re high value, essentially because you’d have to be of high value if that is how you usually are… and if you start doing it you might not be able to believe that you are high value at first but you eventually will.

@Emotionalmosquito What you have to understand is that women have to look out for potentially dangerous situations all the time. You can't talk about that shit if you just met her. When there's rapport and she already trusts you, that's when you can get more weird etc.

Or when you deliver it with a wink, you know. Then you're together in on the joke because you recognize the weirdness of the situation.

You guys talk like you're some kind of alien that just read a book about humans. Go out and learn to socialize. Most of your questions would simply disappear by then.

Stuff like PUA in that sense or, I don't know, NLP hypnosis is so popular because guys with social anxieties are looking for a way to bypass the possibility for rejection that they fear so much. But then they make it worse, like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Girls aren't that much different from men in their crudity of humour, horniness, and so on, but they have to be much more cautious because they are way more vulnerable.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

13 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Yes I am. Most people are. Most people don’t deserve that kind of sickening, degrading bullshit, they only do it because they think the money is worth the sacrifice. It’s not a matter of self pity, it’s a matter of self respect. You mentioned something about lacking self respect as being why people aren’t willing to spend money on programs to self improve; the way I see it, wage slaving is a massive form of self betrayal. Nobody who highly values themself would put up with such torment unless they absolutely have to. You either have self love or you surrender your balls to the devil and take it up the corn hole while onlookers sarcastically yell boo hoo at you. Wagecuckery is absolutely poisonous to the soul and in turn the body, I can’t stress that enough! It turns normal, healthy individuals into sick, sorry, depressed shadows of their former selves. Do I really need to be pushed even further into that state than I already am? Imagine what that does to someone’s “vibe” and how it affects their pickup practice. It took a ten day vipassana retreat to reverse the damage of two months at my first and hopefully only wagie job.

Plenty of people work shitty retail or hospitality jobs and come out the other side fine, or even better. You just don't want to do it because of laziness and arrogance.

But you are also intelligent enough to construct almost wise sounding excuses for that laziness and arrogance, this is an incredibly dangerous combination and it will destroy any progress you want to make in life if you don't change these thought patterns.

What are you gonna do, sit at home doing nothing all day because you're too wise and have too much self respect to do the slightly less desirable jobs? Get off your high horse. Everyone has to do things they don't want to do in life.

@Emotionalmosquito  You're in a prison of your own making.

• You choose to not have a job
  • You live with your parents
  • Your mental health is poor at the moment, otherwise you wouldn't have such negative attitudes about things
  • Your poor mental health makes you needy
  • And your social calibration is poor too

And somehow, you expect a hot girl to jump on your dick with her bloody vagina and STAY THERE to become your girlfriend?

For what future prospect, what can you offer her at the moment?

1. You have an extremely negative attitude, so you're not going to be fun to hang out with.
  2. Neither do you have anything going for you career wise. So you're not going to be a boyfriend to be proud of
  3. I doubt you've got a healthy circle of friends who respect you, which she could socialize with and give her the feeling that she made the right choice.

Nothing. Your value proposition to women is all cost, no value at the moment.

It's completely irrational to think you would get a quality girl to become your girlfriend in this state.

You're the male equivalent of a morbidly obese woman with a mustache who doesn't wash herself, expecting a prince on a white horse to show up to her house and propose to her.

Here's the way out:

• Get quality therapy to up your mental health
  • Get a job and a life purpose so you contribute to society
  • Drop the diva attitude about it, you're not too good for a job, in fact you're at the bottom of society now, having a job would be a step up for you
  • Invest in some retreats to help with your social calibration and connection to women

If you do not fix your mental health, you are just going to become more bitter. Pickup is not going to work for you from this state, believe me.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Emotionalmosquito Oh and from seeing Flowboy’s response, it seems I must have missed some stuff you wrote and I’d bet more guidance is in order than what I gave: a “wage slave” job is completely what you make of it. If you take it in stride and work hard and give great service etc, with a great contagious good attitude, people will respect you and you’ll respect yourself and others too. And any coworkers who have a bad attitude will sometimes even start to want to be more like you. Wherever I work, bad attitudes are scarcely seen — idk if that’s just luck but I’d bet it’s because a good attitude is contagious. You’re looking at work in an incredibly toxic way dude.

Edited by The0Self

On 11/23/2023 at 4:57 PM, Hardkill said:

I know that women are very interested in erotic novels like 50 shades of grey. Is there a way to bring that into a conversation with a girl you just met?

On 11/24/2023 at 9:25 AM, Yimpa said:

Yes, its called a BDSM club.

How you interact in a BDSM club should profoundly different than how you interact in a Starbucks. 

And not all women are into BDSM. Stop assuming that.

Keep in mind that even if you surround yourself in BDSM circles, you still can’t be acting creepy around others. In fact, it’s even more important to socialize properly, as people in those circles are on higher alert when it comes to sifting out the creeps. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Also, be easy on yourself. I’ve also dated plenty of girls who were creepy themselves.

PUA from that 2011/2012 era was just a scam. It was just an attempt to get guys into a dating ideology that was based on fluff. Just like the redpill today."David D'Angelo" is Eben Pagan, and Mystery has disappeared from any real online content these days. 

Now the redpill is dying, with Samuels's death, the Tates being under charges and Fresh and Fit being discredited, then a similar avenue will emerge in a few years. 

PUA was always sus - it focused a lot on clubs and bars, which aren't the only place to find women. It focused on given kinds of women, as in hot, socialite, etc. And its techniques like negging only worked or still work on women of a given psychological make-up.