Dima logach

Help with nootropic stack

29 posts in this topic

So recently ive started researching nootropics, and conveniently remembered leo shared his stack so took some from there as well, I researched each one and came to a stack which will suit my needs. Asking for your opinion if anybody has tried different combos in that list and how would you modify the list. still haven't bought or tried anything yet, cheers friends.

Magnisium l-thrionite

shilajit.

L-theanine

Huperzine A

Alpha gpc 

Pterostilbene

Sulbutiamine

Vinpocetine

Phosphatidyl serine

Bacopa monnieri.

Royal jelly

PQQ

Uridine

Fish oil

Maca

Astaxanthin

Athletic greens

My community host defense

This is my personal (and admittedly not particularly well researched) opinion on nootropics, but here we go anyway.

Do you really want to be regularly taking a bunch of random chemicals? The chances are at least a few of these will have other contaminants in them that aren't particularly well researched and may do you harm in the long term.

If you want to boost your mental performance occasionally then take some modafinil and it will blow all of these out of the water, otherwise I'd stick to the well researched vitamins rather than nootropics.

I think many nootropics are working on the placebo level.

I can agree on some of those points but many of those nootropics are more like natural supplements, stuff which are already in out biological system, I try to stay away from chemicals and stimulators in the stack as well as modafinils and racetams, that's why they are not in my stack, but there is still a lot of room for exploration indeed. 

I have tried a number of combos from the stack mentioned above, and after a few years of tailoring to what works with me, this is pretty much what my personal nootropic/supplement stack consists of: btw, these are in order of noots that have had the biggest impact for me, starting from the top.

Khavinson Peptides: Pinealon IN Solution & Endoluten Sublingual Solution

TAK-653, 4 - 6mg

Bromantane, 21mg - 50mg IN

Neboglamine 40mg - 80mg IN

Roxadustat, 30mg IN

Organic and Wild Pine Pollen Tinture, 3min subl 2x a day 

PanSterone - DHEA + Pregnenolone 3mg mix

ND PrimaVie Purified Shiljalt 250mg

D3 + K2 Thorne - 5000 - 8000IU

Tropisetron - 5mg - 10mg

Pramiracetam: 400mg every few days

Magtein 100mg, 3 days a week

PQQ - 20mg in the morning 

DHA-500 Fish Oil

Agmatine Sulfate 500mg - 1000mg every few days

BioGaia Osfortis 10 billion CFU 2x a day

CDP Choline: 300mg every 3 days

1.5g glucomannan

1g ALCAR

200mg Carnosic acid before bed

Cognition is on another level with this stack, and test levels are also looking really good. Overall, feeling amazing on this stack. 

@destroyx6 awesome man, could you please point out the ones that are less researched and the ones that are more 'conventional'. I'm looking for more of a longer term health approach so would prefer to stick to the better researched supps and noots

I discovered that Alpha Lipoic Acid can be a powerful nootropic on its own.

Just be careful that you don't have a bunch of heavy metal toxicity, or it can make things worse.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I discovered that Alpha Lipoic Acid can be a powerful nootropic on its own.

Just be careful that you don't have a bunch of heavy metal toxicity, or it can make things worse.

Noticed the same thing.

And yeah.

4 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura @The0Self What effects  did you experienced on it? 

It gives me mental energy and makes my visual field sharper. It even raises my baseline consciousness a bit.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It gives me mental energy and makes my visual field sharper. It even raises my baseline consciousness a bit.

ALA is a powerful antioxidant. i have similar effects when megadosing vit C after not taking It for weeks 

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How much do you take? 

1 hour ago, docs20 said:

How much do you take? 

I take 150mg, 4-6 times per day. ALA has a half-life of 3-4hrs.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura @The0Self What effects  did you experienced on it? 

100-300mg increased mental clarity and energy. Again, avoid if any heavy metals in system.

Can somebody explain why you need to Avoid ALA if you have heavy metals in your system ?

4 minutes ago, max duewel said:

Can somebody explain why you need to Avoid ALA if you have heavy metals in your system ?

It’s a lipophilic chelator. It will cause mercury to enter the brain if there’s significant amounts in the body.

@Leo Gura I mean I do eat clean so I dont think I should have a problem with that but I prefer to check myself out before doing so. Are you currently taking any nootropics? other than ALA

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

It’s a lipophilic chelator. It will cause mercury to enter the brain if there’s significant amounts in the body.

thanks !

Shilajit needs to be quality as there is allot of really bad ones out there with some nasty shit in it make sure it’s lab tested for heavy metals. I used to take a bunch of these on the list. For me i stopped because I needed to do more basic shit to improve my life. Also fish oil is a poly unsaturated fatty acid and cold water fish use as anti freeze, humans are tropical animals 

@Dima logach absolutely dont take ala without knowing for a fact you're not heavy metal toxic

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

@Dima logach  You should try each of them on their own for 1-2 weeks to find out what they do for you.

Otherwise you'll be paying a bunch of money and not knowing which ones are valuable.

This is how I ended up with:

- L-phenylalanine

- DMAE + Choline

- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine

- Vit B complex

- Fish oil

- Multivitamin

- alpha-GPC

You're not going to find information on how all these substances interact, only some anecdotes.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/