AerisVahnEphelia

Absolutely Everything is a fantasy

73 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm at that point where I'm through trying to understand. Unless, it's a project I'm working on or trying to accomplish something that needs for me to understand it. I'm through with trying to understand shit.

LOL tell that to your ego, your ego is like "yeah right."

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

LOL tell that to your ego, your ego is like "yeah right."

You know me, huh. First thing I did after I made that comment was trying to understand why I made it. Lol

One Love....

16 hours ago, Francis777 said:

I feel like this forum is not good for 95% of the people on it. 

Society isn't good for 99% percent of people.

The two leading causes of death in the world is heart disease and cancer.

Heart disease is malfunction of the heart and the circulatory system, and cancer is your cells going rogue and being selfish.

So the world is literally dying from heart break and selfishness. :ph34r:

^^I think our forum is ok.

P.S. in America more people die by gun from suicide than gun from murder....let that one sink in....

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Good observation.

There is a place outside the mind where nothing of the crap we are used to exist.

They say those who stay in that place long enough, end up abandoning the body (Mahasamadhi) because of the irresistible sweet Bliss and explosive 🧨 good feeling liberation that is being outside the realm and chains of the mind.

The moment you identified yourself with the body you Constructed the whole 'illusion'. If you realize everything that you know is accumulated identity, even the Creation or so called 'Dream' is also another identification. You are not in any place at all, you are beyond any identity.. 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

P.S. in America more people die by gun from suicide than gun from murder....let that one sink in....

But both has gun in it.

21 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You just shattered my whole dream...boo hoo, I'm trying to hold on to something and you just kicked it from under my feet, boo hoo. Now I'm just hanging on to thin air and that too doesn't even exist, boo hoo, nothing is true and everything is true, boo hoo, nothing is false and everything is false, boo hoo, the only thing there is, is Noone, boo hoo, not even me, there is no me nor you, boo hoo, I need some drugs, boo hoo, I need to see some stars and the moon and some elephants appearing, boo hoo, I need a drink, boo hoo, I need some smokes, boo hoo, I just died, boo hoo. *Isn't this wonderful. Knowing this is liberation.* Then again, there's no one to be liberated...boo hoo.

That would be a catchy song. Boo hoo.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, awakening is total openess to the now, and for that you have to break the attachment to the mental structures, but not only this, you have to drop the self into the void

The separation come from the self, that is the... feeling? Idea? Of a center of perception, created by the configuration of reality within you and outside of you. If they hit you it hurts, if you don't eat you are hungry, etc. This closes reality, by dividing it in two,  then, as a tool for survival, the human mind with its constant flow of thought creates a capsule that encloses you, like a bubble in which reality is constantly interpreted, named, grabbed.This activity is necessary by the nature of human life, we are part of a hive entity, and we are subject to it. This keeps us in what we call a sleeping state, prisoners inside the mental bubble, trying to get out of it with more mental flow, which does not work.

You have to let the self fall, open to the now. It is not stopping thinking, it is a positive action, and when doing it the self, the center of the experience, disappears. reality remains without limit or structure. You can do this at first for a few moments, usually with psychedelics, then longer and deeper, and the idea is to get used to it so that it becomes easier each time. At first it is like putting two equal magnets together, there is an irresistible tendency to separate, to move away from there, even though the glory of existence is manifesting . That's because we need to survive, and for that we need to be on control. 

Dude. That was brilliant.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

On 10/31/2023 at 9:12 AM, AerisVahnEphelia said:

The mind just won't accept and tolerate that it is futile and serves no other purpose than regulating emotions.

I feel you on that. That’s how my mind used to exclusively work. Until I raised my consciousness.

If you are open to surrendering your fantasies about how reality should be, then expanding your mind and love is possible.

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

11 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

But is that true? Are you being honest?

Of course I am. A social worker and I were discussing about lucid dreams last night. She actually recommended I drink apple juice, as she heard from a scientist that it has chemicals that can help promote lucid dreaming.

IMG_3267.jpeg

This is the kind of apple juice I drink. It’s not honest of me to be drinking it, however, as it’s made for kids. 

I drink it anyway.

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

But is that true? Are you being honest?

I told you it's not the truth, but take it as you like, I still think it's true in some ways beyond simplistic interpretation.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

54 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Of course I am. A social worker and I were discussing about lucid dreams last night. She actually recommended I drink apple juice, as she heard from a scientist that it has chemicals that can help promote lucid dreaming.

IMG_3267.jpeg

This is the kind of apple juice I drink. It’s not honest of me to be drinking it, however, as it’s made for kids. 

I drink it anyway.

looks like a great one, ducks are great animals besides their rappist sides.

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I feel you on that. That’s how my mind used to exclusively work. Until I raised my consciousness.

If you are open to surrendering your fantasies about how reality should be, then expanding your mind and love is possible.

I guess so, I m on it, thank you for the kindly reminder that nothing remain still.

3 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

I told you it's not the truth, but take it as you like, I still think it's true in some ways beyond simplistic interpretation.

Okay good, now dig it.

For example, what is this nihilistic sense about?

I find it funny that this is right above a topic titled: Reality is not a dream. That is hilarious!!!

> Absolutely everything is a fantasy. 

For years I've been thinking something similar: Everything is a story. Only for me, some stories are more fantasy, others closer to the truth. (Or maybe truth is also a story?) And I keep asking myself the question: Is there anything that is *not* a story? The top candidate: that which is not touched by thought. Take 'pure awareness' (should there be such a thing). Naming and describing it is a story. But is the actual state of pure awareness a story?

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ... 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

I find it funny that this is right above a topic titled: Reality is not a dream. That is hilarious!!!

I also found this noticing hilarious

I m meta laughing