deathendmartin

bad trip mushroom

33 posts in this topic

Lay down, try to let go and listen to some calm music.

I once was stuck in a very bad trip, but this music really helped me to surrender and let go.

This is the best music if your trip is really bad. 

Always have some Valium's on hand, take them if it’s going south, that always worked for me. 

9 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@TheGod z@TheGod

Thanks for sharing. This music has same vibe:

Oh man it's soo nice!

Reminds me of calmness, peacefulness and love that I am. 

@TheGod never had an challenging trip  on that music. Tested this music 15 times on 5 meo malt so far (but could be the substance, it's so gendle) 

Music is the language of the soul.   Whatever moves you, spiritually.   “clearly confused”  ??    When this enters that.  People curse it, demonize it,  and leave more confused than when they entered.  

It is what it is!

A tool to unhinged things..  most people have a hard time keeping normality in check...  er, the mind.  

Edited by Sir Oberon

I groove to music with Ayahuasca influences, very natural/spiritual/soul like.. wind pipes/strings/nature/water/birds... it's grounding!  

It's sacred ground, entering your mind no less! 

Edited by Sir Oberon

what is psychosis? is it like being bombarded by negative evil thoughts and visions?

Edited by Hojo

On 12.11.2023 at 4:05 AM, Hojo said:

what is psychosis? is it like being bombarded by negative evil thoughts and visions?

@Hojo

There are different kinds of psychosis. Some really hallucinate things and people which are not there and interact with them and can't tell what is real and what not.

Another kind is believing very outlandish thoughts so much that they overlay your reality. you cannot tell the difference to what is true and what not and are fully absorbt. It's a very frightening state of mind and the mind starts rationalising it. People often have the feeling that thoughts are outside and rationalise it with the are send like radios and someone is controlling them. Often these thoughts are very paranoid and you believe people threaten you or following you.

Often both things go together so you'll pose a danger to yourself and your surroundings.

Imagine for example thinking that there are men in black following you and you see a man in a suit and because you believe they want to get you, you'll try to stab this person. Or imagine you hold an apple and a branch in your hand and suddenly it looks to you like a scepter and insignia and you believe that you are the king of a country and walk through the city expecting people to bow and worship you and you think you are over the law or even the law itself and do crimal acts and hurt people. 

Both examples are from a psychotic person which really happened to him. Often these states come and go if he doesn't constantly takes his pills which have heavy side effects for him. 

Bad trips have the potential to grow you the most. 

Bad trips help you discover that your fears had no real weight to begin with, but that would require being radically open to allowing whatever needs to reveal itself to reveal itself.

Bad trips bring you face-to-face with what you’ve been avoiding your whole life. However, you realize that you can handle and even love what you’ve been fearing, despite how crazy uncomfortable it is. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I took a picture of myself last night as I was at the peak of a bad trip. It's the most frightened I've ever seen myself in my entire life.

However, moments after l'd taken that picture, I took a deep breath and allowed the experience to continue unfolding and reveal exactly what I truly desired - major parts of myself I’ve been avoiding.

When I took that plunge, I slowly began to have deep and intuitive realizations about myself. I see clearly that I'm always trying to reconnect with parts of myself that I've abandoned selfishly. 

In allowing myself to reconnect, I feel this warm sense of being truly home, and accepting myself more freely; without all the harsh judgements and criticisms holding me back from love. I’m allowing this love to embrace me more and more, as it heals me from the inside out gracefully.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

26 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Bad trips have the potential to grow you the most. 

Bad trips help you discover that your fears had no real weight to begin with, but that would require being radically open to allowing whatever needs to reveal itself to reveal itself.

Bad trips bring you face-to-face with what you’ve been avoiding your whole life. However, you realize that you can handle and even love what you’ve been fearing, despite how crazy uncomfortable it is. 

Except for 5 MeO DMT, at each fairly heavy dosage I have never really had a bad trip, or even a good trip.
It was always "intriguing", alien, beyond bad or good.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

39 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It was always "intriguing", alien, beyond bad or good.

Yep, as was my experience. I allowed myself to become alien, even if temporarily.