Princess Arabia

Is this 100% True

21 posts in this topic

https://youtu.be/UeJfDQvBPjY?si=d2XJLkt6xXoY8iBt

Just saw this on YT and was wondering if this was 100% true or were there exceptions to this. Only people that have a high level of understanding of thoughts and emotions please, as this is a tricky subject and not too many people understand how the mind works. @Razard86, please answer as I believe you do. Anyone else, too, if you do. I believe it is, but would like to hear the thoughts of others who are familiar with this topic. It's only a 5:46min watch.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

https://youtu.be/UeJfDQvBPjY?si=d2XJLkt6xXoY8iBt

Just saw this on YT and was wondering if this was 100% true or were there exceptions to this. Only people that have a high level of understanding of thoughts and emotions please, as this is a tricky subject and not too many people understand how the mind works. @Razard86, please answer as I believe you do. Anyone else, too, if you do. I believe it is, but would like to hear the thoughts of others who are familiar with this topic. It's only a 5:46min watch.

What if I told you at a certain level of consciousness you realize....emotions are thoughts....what if I told you there is a form of language that doesn't use symbols, but that there is an emotional, empathetic understanding that is even deeper than thought? Also from one perspective he is right that thought can lead to emotion, but emotion can lead to thought as well.

It's like this....your ego has a set of beliefs. These beliefs are like thoughts that are set in place and will respond when messed with. So for example lets say you hate getting wet...then you walk outside and somebody sprays you with water, you will immediately get angry. You didn't have to THINK to get angry because that thought already existed. If this happens I will get angry.

This is why you will hear people say stuff like "I'm a type of person if you do this it will piss me off." You see? So you already have a conditioned response. Some of your conditioned responses are biological, and some are sociological. For example shivering when its cold is a conditioned response.

Also your goal shouldn't be to stop getting upset, the purpose of anger is protection. Anger gives you the strength to protect yourself. If I robbed you of the ability to get angry you would never protect yourself. Some people have been taught to not be angry so much they repress it. Anger is not bad, or evil, the only thing you should be concerned with is not letting that anger control you. Now obviously if you think you are getting angry at things that are not important from your point of view then you can do an investigation into why it bothers you. 

Always remember this...reality goes both ways...LOL. Its bisexual!!! LOL that's a joke. But seriously emotions trigger thoughts and thoughts trigger emotions. If anyone ever tells you that something is only one way...they are unconsciously lying to you. So this guy in the video is only half right....and it is hard for my mind to listen to half right people...sigh....also there are NO NEGATIVE EMOTIONS. 

You need to understand....society has a bias against, anger, sadness, depression, etc. because society wants to put on a veneer (cover, appearance) of happiness. Everything is always LOOK HAPPY!!! Notice people unconsciously say "How are you doing?" And you unconsciously reply 'Fine." Why? Well part of it is habit, but part of it is you know if you start telling them your problems they will probably make some excuse and leave. Notice that unless you speak in a nice non-aggressive manner people will demonize you and tell you that you are bad. This is the problem that is leading to suicide, depression, because everyone is always trying to tell you WHEN it is appropriate to express your emotions.

Why? Because they are not comfortable with their own vulnerability they project that onto you. This is why God made women and children, to teach the power of vulnerability. To teach the importance of free emotional expression. Men complain that only women and children are allowed to be emotional, it is like that only as long as you believe that. 

Now with that said he is not wrong that lies are what leads to what he falsely calls negative emotions. But that lie is just a BIAS. So a bias is the belief that something is not GOOD. So the video of the person you sent me...HE is lying. He is guilty of what he is preaching. Because he thinks there are negative emotions. All emotions are GOOD!!! His issue is...whenever he feels anything but peace love and joy, he judged himself as Non-Spiritual and demonizes himself. So he has created a Spiritual Ego (which is the biggest trap in Spirituality) of how he is SUPPOSED to be instead of accepting himself as he is. 

So let's put his foolish notion to the test. If I came at you with a chainsaw...and you felt fear...is that based on a lie? Sure...the lie is that you can die....you cannot die. But....without that fear you cannot be motivated to either run or fight. You would have to be so NON-ATTACHED, that you completely are okay with losing the human you have been living as. If this is WHAT YOU WANT? Take his advice...but we both know that is not what he is saying. So thus...based on what he is saying....what he says can only be relative, and contextual. So what he SHOULD be teaching is HEALTHY emotional expression. There are no negative emotions, but there are NON-HEALTHY NON PRODUCTIVE forms of emotional expression. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86, thank you, your explanation is more sensibly put than his even though, like you said, he is partially true. I like when you give examples because it gives my mind the capabilities to reason it out myself to see if it makes sense as I also put my own experiences to the test. The word "lie" in these contexts can be a bit tricky as it is not an intentional lie but a misunderstanding of the truth. As far as in the Absolute sense VS the relative they are one of the same but since we're living in a dual state it can become tricky to differentiate the two states especially the further we go into this work. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

26 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

@Razard86, thank you, your explanation is more sensibly put than his even though, like you said, he is partially true. I like when you give examples because it gives my mind the capabilities to reason it out myself to see if it makes sense as I also put my own experiences to the test. The word "lie" in these contexts can be a bit tricky as it is not an intentional lie but a misunderstanding of the truth. As far as in the Absolute sense VS the relative they are one of the same but since we're living in a dual state it can become tricky to differentiate the two states especially the further we go into this work. 

Yes exactly right. When I say lie I mean...a bias, a judgment of something being bad. I investigated this personally to the fullest and questioned God relentlessly until I realized that everyone and everything is PURE INNOCENCE. Just like a tree cannot help but be a tree, you cannot help but be you. Now the reason we as humans think people should be held responsible for things, is because we have the ability to access the Masculine aspect of God...which is indifference. Reality has two expressions there is the ability to connect on a deep level, total immersion, hypnotism, trance, to be seduced, this is what we as humans generally call love, which is attachment. This is the feminine expression.

The Masculine expression of God is indifference, which is the same as impermanence, which is the same as conflict, and the same as DEATH. THIS is what we demonize. We don't call indifference love. Indifference is robotic, calculating, discerning, and uncaring, it is totally detached and without bias. But the feminine expression is completely absorbed and is full of bias. Now the two expressions are actually ONE so there is crossover as they both have aspects of each other....but to understand this.

A person can only be in conflict with you if they are indifferent. A person can only leave you if they are indifferent. A person can only be compassionate if they are connected to you. A person can only stay with you in tough times if they are connected. So we cycle back and forth through indifference, and connection. 

God is absolutely indifferent....because God is Absolute Masculine, and God is COMPLETELY YOU (the human identity) because God is ABSOLUTELY FEMININE. This is why a person who does not understand the value of human emotions, will demonize them and will not be able to connect deeply with anyone. To the Masculine...the dynamic, ever flowing emotional expression of the Feminine is SCARY because the Masculine likes stability and order. You might respond....but I thought the Masculine was indifferent...so why does it bother it....good question. Because the Masculine's Feminine side is underdeveloped....(because it relies too heavily on its Masculine) when a well-developed Feminine appears...instead of trying to understand it through its own Feminine it tries to use the Masculine. Well the Masculine likes to draw from its own map of understanding which is logic. Logic is past information. But the Masculine with an undeveloped feminine doesn't have the necessary information from its feminine to make sense of what is going on....so it demonizes it and says its NON-SENSE!!!! Her emotions are non-sense she is crazy!!!

The Masculine would need to do a deep dive into its own Feminine...THEN and ONLY THEN will it understand the Feminine because the language of the Feminine is feeling, intuition. The language of the Masculine is words, symbols, images. This is why a woman who hasn't developed her Masculine cannot explain her feelings in words, and a Man who hasn't developed his Feminine cannot make sense of her feelings. And THIS is the cause of ALL CONFLICT between the sexes of human kind. 

No Man is qualified to discuss women in depth until he has connected with his inner woman. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86, no wonder this work is not popular. It truly is mental work. The mind is so deeply conditioned and biased that it even tricks itself into believing it's own trickery. This is why I try to start from the end and work backwards. 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Also from one perspective he is right that thought can lead to emotion, but emotion can lead to thought as well.

I agree. There can be a value within feeling into your thoughts. Sometimes you can observe an emotion being the soil for a certain type of thinking to arise. In that instances it can be beneficial to feel into these thinking patterns and to try and uncover the emotions beneath it. Maybe you can catch yourself judging people who are bad at driving. Of course this also relates to how you think about the world, but in this particular instances it would also be helpful to feel into the thought and uncover the anger and frustration beneath it. These will lead to both deeper levels of thinking and feeling as both are intertwined. It's not a one way street. It's Yin and Yang flowing through each other and serving as a door deeper into the self, which is capable of both.

beep boop

Yeah so expect this to happen....let's say someone asks you for your honest opinion and you are direct and blunt....they will demonize you. Many a person has told me they can handle the blunt truth and when you do it...they project onto you. LOL. This is why Leo said people don't actually want the truth...they want love and compassion.

So if you have a cousin who is an alcoholic, he doesn't want you to remind him or ask him to stop. He'd rather you say "I love you and if you ever decide you want to make a change I'll be here for you." Anytime you disagree with someone openly you run the chance of being demonized. Doesn't matter how good your argument is. Because humans are primarily run on desire which is expressed emotionally. 

You can use these forums as a trial run. I have learned the best approach (which is the hardest) is watch people you love do stupid things and stay unattached. If they come to you with deep emotions...then attach yourself to their emotions and ride that wave with them. This will allow you to communicate in an emotionally authentic way and they will feel heard. When you do you need to be receptive and only give suggestions upon request. If you try to TELL them what to do, they will feel like you are trying to control them (depending on who they are, some may be receptive) so its important to only give advice when asked and to let them know that this is just advice and they don't have to follow it.

This is the most respectful way to deal with people while respecting their sovereignty. I'll admit....I haven't exactly mastered that yet. My issue is I want to fix things. I sometimes get frustrated like in this example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg&t=6s 

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah so expect this to happen....let's say someone asks you for your honest opinion and you are direct and blunt....they will demonize you. Many a person has told me they can handle the blunt truth and when you do it...they project onto you.

This is what I think I have to try and change. I'm very direct and blunt, while still being compassionate, kind and loving. I think it's the culture I'm from. You know how the British don't give a f@#k and will just say it as it is; well, Jamaica was a British Colony and I think that's where we get it from. I can be very direct sometimes, and some may not take to that very well even though, it's usually coming from a place of love and caring because I speak from the heart and i have a lot of passion within. 

Most Americans don't normally relate to this, and I know some might even deny this, but I'm speaking from experience. So, I have to sometimes tame the way I come across so people don't get the wrong impression. 

That was 5mins of someone spitting on my face. But okei. 

Here's what I think...

Perception of reality is more fundamental then all thoughts and all emotions. 

If you perceive reality as it is, undisturbed by the ego lenses and contitioning. You will see only beauty, holyness, love. And you will be in exctacy and loving thoughts for eternity. 

If you perceive reality from a place of ignorance. If your perception of reality is distorted and untrue. That one is in Maya, that one is in delusion. And such a one will be in suffering and thoughts and emotions will be likewise. 

Your level of consciousness decide how you perceive reality and how you think and feel. First you have to have a correct perception of who you are, who your brothers and sisters are and what reality is. Then thoughts and feelings will follow accordingly. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

I checked out when he said "thoughts that Jesus gave to you". I mean c'mon. A Jew, or  Muslims, or Hindu, who lived 1000s of years ago can't have any significance to your life, right? If that's true anything can be true. 

On 28.10.2023 at 11:00 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Just saw this on YT and was wondering if this was 100% true or were there exceptions to this.

What does direct experience tell you?

Don't put too much stock in what others tell you. There is nothing wrong with collecting information, but it should only serve as a catalyst for you to go deeper and deeper into pure unfiltered first hand experience.

Once you stop taking anybody's word for anything, true clarity becomes possible.

Why so serious?

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

What does direct experience tell you?

Don't put too much stock in what others tell you. There is nothing wrong with collecting information, but it should only serve as a catalyst for you to go deeper and deeper into pure unfiltered first hand experience.

Once you stop taking anybody's word for anything, true clarity becomes possible.

I understand that, thank you. I should have phrased the question differently. Maybe like "What do you think about this". I do live my life like that, and if you've noticed or not in a lot of my inquiries and posts I never just take anything at face value. I ask questions and take notes but I almost always, depending on the kind of information, like to come to my own analysis and use my own critical thinking. Thank you for your suggestion, though, and I really do appreciate your taking the time to share your thought on the matter. 

Yes that's complete basics,interesting thing is that if you dont mix the other with thoughts of yourself,you wont be getting any emotion at all,emotion happens when mind mixes other with you and if emotion arises from subconsious it becomes (an)other and if its not mixed with your own original thoughts of yourself, you wont be getting: " i feel bad that means im bad " indentifying with them you could ground yourself so much in yourself that you get glimpse of enlightment thats why its called being centered,centered in who you are with no mix of other...

At that point you can create emotions for yourself,you even have emotional connection to yourself where every emotion is there to love and worship you and not the other,then and only then you can truly love the other...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

"Never act [...]", "100% true"; be careful with these things.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

There isn't anything anyone says that is 100% true because everything we experience is filtered through our mind which has belief bias and perceptual paradigms, which are rarely a 100% accurate perception of what actually is.

There are more than just emotions and thoughts that motivate behavior, there are also self perceptions, dialog, impulses, urges and desires. Someone could call all the activity in the mind as 'thoughts' in some respect because it manifests in the field of awareness in our mind so could be called 'thoughts'.

That word play aside the one thing said in the video that could be useful is, paraphrased, how the subconscious mind is conditioned from our previous experience and it's helpful to not reflexively act from the stimuli that rises out of the subconscious into the field of awareness in the conscious mind.

This is simply abiding in contemplative awareness, also can be called being presence.

Emotion also isn't negative or positive, just our perspective of them will create a bias towards them.

I suspect Razard expounded more fully on these things as they have a tendency to do, haha.

Edited by SOUL

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

"Never act [...]", "100% true"; be careful with these things.

Yes, I'm aware of that now. Title is not appropriate, but I left it anyway. I'm starting to see how I have to be careful how I word things, even though I'm aware nothing is 100% true.

Thoughts affect your emotions and your emotions can also affects your thoughts.

Emotions work a bit slower and takes a longer time to change. You can change your emotions by just moving your body in a more empowered manner if you want to move from negative to positive.

Thoughts can change incredibly fast. You can alter what you want to think about in an instant!