Clarence

I Invented The Entire Universe

39 posts in this topic

@Marten98 I was laughting at your comment so at least me got it as joke :)

But in this forum sometimes people say things which others think it's a joke but they are damn serious so better mark it with a smiley or something 

@OBEler Thank you for sharing. I don't really get though why you trip with these substances if you don't really want to fully surrender (have ego death and God-Realization). They're known to be best suited for that, so your approach is quite a mistery to me…

@Clarence to me I am scared of God realization because I think this will make me to a solipsist with no one but me. I have a girlfriend an it would be too hard for me to see her as not real. Where is the fun if you just interact with yourself 

So I decided to get all other good spiritual value out of these substances. And it is total worth it. I Love 5 meo

I would not worry too much about that. If it is an intuition you already have, it likely won't change things much. Once back to yourself, you'll mostly see her like you normally do - unless you do a conscious effort not to. And it can be fun to interact with others knowing that you're interacting with yourself. It's just a matter of perspective. The fear of realizing that you are God and that everyone is you must not be nice to live with either…

@Clarence thats right, this fear is a blockade for free Exploration of consciousness. I will go full in one day, right now this Blockade needs to be resolved

@Leo Gura I still think you're extremly "enlightened" in matter of understanding how experience occurs, at least, very close of purity.

But it's like you still believe in science inside a construct. ( I use science, for a lack of emptiness )

Like if you were aware to me, you would be able to defend a position anti vax and pro vax fully for instance, while noticing that both positions are absolutely equals in the non sense, and that both are based on dreaming paradigms and experiences.

You still dreaming stages of consciousness, personality type, and many things, and those things are the last attachment you must get rid of to reach fully alien consciousness.
 it seems you really want this to be real somehow, I know it's painful to know that everything you built your dream upon is absolutely empty, but it has to be seen, it's like the final trick of the ego to stay in the play it know the best.

Also psychedelics does nothing at all, and doesn't produce more enlightment, and maybe they do, but really it doesn't matter, you might attribute causality where there is none.

I know, you based all your works upon those things, but really, there is a next stage, where all stages and fictions melts.

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

It is possible to realize that you are other, but it won’t be a dualistic relationship. It is you communicating to yourself from an “expanded” perspective. What you previously assumed was you communicating with other will completely collapse.

There won’t be any history of the relationship (i.e. no story or fantasy), because it will be very clear that all that ever exists is God.

Love is the absolute recognition and acceptance of you as God.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Clarence Why it seems you worship Leo?

You are God! There is no Leo, no more "you", no more I; yet existance is. Do you talk from direct experience, really?

I feel you like when I first started awakening. Brilliant but still far off, fascinated for Leo giving me my first breakthrough after all my life searching for truth and then watching his video what is Truth. I saw but there is still sooo much. Take your time, breathe through the process, enjoy the ride my friend. There is nothing to show. Be yourself, awaken yourself, everything will fall into place I assure you.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Probably the most underrated video of all time. This video makes the difference (not to gime him authority again but to go meta about the whole business)

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@Davino I do speak from direct experience. I think that the mistake I make is that I want to go as far as him in the domain of God-Realization. I want to reach a complete understanding of God and of Alien Infinity.

He repeated on the forum that nobody understood these things better than him, that nobody even knew what it was, that he was the most Awake Being on this planet… things like that (I'm not using his exact words). I think that's fine because from my observations, it is true.

But I still want to get to these levels of Awakenings. Maybe I focus on going as far as him too much. That's quite a goal I unintentionally set to myself, which is to make that sentence (''I'm the most''… God-Realized, Infinitely Conscious or whatever) not true anymore.

So in my trips, I first Awaken normally, but I then I start wondering how far I went or am going - thus, next to Leo (still in his awakenings before alien consciousness, because I haven't reached that yet). That is why my trips get tainted the way they do.

So that's not Leo per se I need to let go of, but the desire of making his statement, that there is only one person who has gone this far in understanding Consciousness, stop being correct. It might actually be very hard for me to fully let that go. It's kind of a dream I'm asked to give up on.

Edited by Clarence

@Clarence INFINITY is INFINITY for a REASON. 

You don't need ANYONE ELSE awakenings to have your own UNIQUE and PURELY profound experience. I have had awakenings that have not been discussed on the forum and YOU CAN TOO! You don't need alien consciousness right now. 

What you are truly after is infinity, not Leo. 

10 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

I have had awakenings that have not been discussed on the forum and YOU CAN TOO!

would you mind divulging? I'm interested to hear the new flavours of consciousness you say you've experienced.

@Francis777 Now, what I did was VERY dangerous: I bought two 30mg bottles of ayahuasca and took some every single day. The reason this was dangerous: You go too deep and it could have led to suicide and other physical consequences. This almost happened. Doing a psych everyday is not advised. 

To answer your question directly: There are entirely new ways to experience the infinity of consciousness, on your own, without awaiting the experience of another. This includes Leo and any other psychedelic user. First and foremost, you have to realize that your MIND is UNIQUE and INFINITE, including your GENETICS and ANCESTRY. This, by itself, can lead to dramatically different and profound experiences that only you can experience. 

With that being said, here is just ONE experience that I've had: It's not the craziest. But, so far, the most profound. 

Infinite Marvel: With just a slurp of ayahuasca left, I decided to take the last bit from my small vile and went to sleep. Ayahuasca, for whatever reason, exhausts me. So, I trip during my sleep. While taking a nap, I slightly opened my eyes. When I do this, I know I'm prone to see some very strange occurrences. Before, it was spirit orbs and/or ghosts. But, this one was VERY strange. I lift my eyelids for a few seconds and to my amazement, I see consciousness do something I've never seen before. It was the most profound thing I've witnessed in my entire life and unfortunately, I was only given just a few seconds as a reward. 

It was consciousness as what I describe as INFINITE MARVEL. 

It was one of the most beautiful forms of consciousness you can ever witness that words cannot describe. But I'll try: 

Imagine a beautiful crystal that takes up your visual field. Within its core, is an alien-like black color that I'm having trouble describing. It's the most BEAUTIFUL color that is shaping my entire visual field. In its outer layers, is an infinite spectrum of INFINITE BEAUTY: It was MARVELING ITSELF. Consciousness was basking in infinite love and infinite beauty, in a completely UNIQUE WAY, while intelligently FULLY CONCIOUS AND AWARE OF ITSELF. It was in an INFINITE BEAUTIFUL HEAVEN!

Then it ended...

And after some contemplation..... 

I realized my entire body was INFINITE MARVEL...

But, I'm not fully awake to it yet.

Now go take some DMT! 

Edited by Pudgey

6 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

@Francis777 Now, what I did was VERY dangerous: I bought two 30mg bottles of ayahuasca and took some every single day. The reason this was dangerous: You go too deep and it could have led to suicide and other physical consequences. This almost happened. Doing a psych everyday is not advised. 

To answer your question directly: There are entirely new ways to experience the infinity of consciousness, on your own, without awaiting the experience of another. This includes Leo and any other psychedelic user. First and foremost, you have to realize that your MIND is UNIQUE and INFINITE, including your GENETICS and ANCESTRY. This, by itself, can lead to dramatically different and profound experiences that only you can experience. 

With that being said, here is just ONE experience that I've had: It's not the craziest. But, so far, the most profound. 

Infinite Marvel: With just a slurp of ayahuasca left, I decided to take the last bit from my small vile and went to sleep. Ayahuasca, for whatever reason, exhausts me. So, I trip during my sleep. While taking a nap, I slightly opened my eyes. When I do this, I know I'm prone to see some very strange occurrences. Before, it was spirit orbs and/or ghosts. But, this one was VERY strange. I lift my eyelids for a few seconds and to my amazement, I see consciousness do something I've never seen before. It was the most profound thing I've witnessed in my entire life and unfortunately, I was only given just a few seconds as a reward. 

It was consciousness as what I describe as INFINITE MARVEL. 

It was one of the most beautiful forms of consciousness you can ever witness that words cannot describe with mere words. But I'll try: 

Imagine a beautiful crystal that takes up your visual field. Within its core, is an alien-like black color that I'm having trouble describing. It's the most BEAUTIFUL color that is shaping my entire visual field. In its outer layers, is an infinite spectrum of INFINITE BEAUTY: It was MARVELING ITSELF. Consciousness was basking in infinite love and infinite beauty, in a completely UNIQUE WAY, while intelligently FULLY CONCIOUS AND AWARE OF ITSELF. It was in an INFINITELY BEAUTIFUL HEAVEN!

Then it ended...

And after some contemplation..... 

I realized my entire body was INFINITE MARVE...

But, I'm not fully awake to it yet.

Now go take some DMT! 

interesting, I haven't done dmt for a while as it scares the shit out of me.

So it was like a materialised form of infinite love (as oppose to a metaphysical abstraction), expressing  its capacity to love itself in an infinite number of artistic ways?

Edited by Francis777

@Francis777 At high doses of Ayahuasca, anything that I imagine is utterly TRUE because I'm God. That includes the entire functions of the universe as I so wish. As far as this experience, I don't know how to describe it outside that it was an entity (but not in a physical or human sense), MARVELING ITSELF, and ITS INFINITE BEAUTY FOREVER.  This experience came unexpectedly. 

I highly recommend DMT or 5-meo-DMT and ignore everyone, including myself. 

5 hours ago, Pudgey said:

INFINITY is INFINITY for a REASON. 

You don't need ANYONE ELSE awakenings to have your own UNIQUE and PURELY profound experience. I have had awakenings that have not been discussed on the forum and YOU CAN TOO! You don't need alien consciousness right now. 

What you are truly after is infinity, not Leo. 

4 hours ago, Pudgey said:

There are entirely new ways to experience the infinity of consciousness, on your own, without awaiting the experience of another. This includes Leo and any other psychedelic user. First and foremost, you have to realize that your MIND is UNIQUE and INFINITE, including your GENETICS and ANCESTRY. This, by itself, can lead to dramatically different and profound experiences that only you can experience. 

Thank you for your message, @Pudgey. I've actually just had insights on that in the trip I've just had. So your words are really nice to read. They feel very accurate and I could not have expressed it better.

I posted a short version of my trip, but in a sense, this insight is the most important I brought back. So thank you for writing this. The plus is that this uniqueness applies to every aspects of one's life, not just to consciousness work, and that's something I need to remind myself a lot of, especially when some teachings don't work for me.

4 hours ago, Francis777 said:

interesting, I haven't done dmt for a while as it scares the shit out of me.

So it was like a materialised form of infinite love (as oppose to a metaphysical abstraction), expressing  its capacity to love itself in an infinite number of artistic ways?

Totally understandable...I even discovered something about that if you are interested.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Totally understandable...I even discovered something about that if you are interested.

always interested man, illuminate me