Clarence

I Created Leo

21 posts in this topic

5-MeO-DMT Trip Report

This was my first trip with 5-MeO. I plugged 12 mg, freebase. After 4 minutes, I felt the effects kicking in. I didn't expect it to come so fast (I thought I had about 10 minutes).

So, I plugged the syringe (on my bed), waited 2 minutes to remove it. As soon as it was out, the effects were starting. I quickly lifted my pants and lied down in bed. I watched the time on my chrono (4 minutes) and closed my eyes.

As I was breathing, I became the entire universe breathing. I was becoming so Awake that it was painful. I was conscious in and out of my body (my body mixing with the ''body'' of the universe).

After this Awakening, I became conscious that I created Leo to Awaken more.

So my realization was that I am God creating Leo. And I, Clarence (both God and ego), is using Leo (both his Godhead and his persona) to Awaken deeper and/or in new ways than him, as him sharing his Awakenings is having an effect on my own Awakenings and understandings.

--
It was awesome. I had been waiting to experiment with 5-MeO for so long. This was just a first trip and a starting dose. Though, it was stronger than I expected, but I was more than ready to let go. Still, I thank Leo for teaching to be so cautious. Now I'm super excited to do more. 

For one more detail, my trip lasted 10 minutes. At the 14 minute mark, I was coming back to myself. So I'm a bit curious to know if other people had powerful trips, but this duration, on 5-MeO-DMT plugged. I thought it was supposed to last for about 40 minutes.

10 mins is way short.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Do you have any idea why it could be so short?
I'll try again tomorrow with a bit more substance to see if the same happens.

Your dose was quite low, so perhaps that.

Otherwise it's just your unique genetics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks, I think a bit of both would make sense. I wondered if there could have been other reasons, but I guess not likely.

My trips on other psychedelics also felt quite short (about 2h for psilocybin and 4-5h for 1P-LSD), but I still had some mild affects after, so the short duration was not as obvious. 5-MeO-DMT was far more radical (immediate peak and immediate back to normal after the peak). It was really weird.

Hope to last longer and go deeper next time.

Edited by Clarence

@Clarence man Congratulations!! That was deep 

Interesting that Leo appears in trips so often to many people here:) 

One more thing, you only need 10 seconds putting syringe in your butt, not 2 minutes

I think it kind of makes sense that he does. In my case, it's like if I was in a constant inner monologue between me and him as I'm constantly thinking about the things he shared and wonder what will be directly expercienced by me in trips.

So he has become a part of me, in a sense, and this shapes my Awakenings.

Thanks, I'll try to remove it quicker next time. I thought it could spill if I didn't wait a bit, but maybe not. That would be more convenient.

I'm killing myself already… so by definition, I am killing him as well ^_^

I was just thinking that one of the reasons my trip might have been short was because I was super excited prior to taking the psychedelic as well as right after the peak. I feel like my excitement can sober me quickly once I have a glimpse back to myself. So maybe this strong emotional state is another reason.

@Clarence Work your way up and you will see the duration increase till the 45min - 1hour mark for sure.
Keep in mind this is a work in progress, a process of awakening which takes time so don't over rush it, you're not in a hurry ;) 
Don't forget to integrate your experience before jumping into another one,

Take care'

I agree with what you say, but I feel ready to start again. And as much as there is no reason to rush, there is no reason to wait. Part of the integration will actually be to do it again but a bit differently.

I'm still overexcited, but I can't really help it. I think that I just have to burn through it.

Have you also had short trips on particular doses of 5-MeO-DMT?

Edited by Clarence

@Clarence it is good to start again soon as possible. 

You are in good training now. Good luck on your next yourney

15 hours ago, OBEler said:

Interesting that Leo appears in trips so often to many people here:) 

In one trip Leo appeared laughing histerically in my mind's space. And I was shocked like how is it possible? Which to Leo answered, I've been always talking inside your mind, don't you understand? (Implicitely saying that there was nothing special about that phenomena because it was always the case, when I saw a video of him, it was exactly the same) Which really blew my mind because 1 it was true and 2 because it would be what the "real" Leo would have said

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

It is normal for Leo to appear on trips because our mind associates Leo with 5 meo. For me, any thought and memory that occurs on a 5-meo trip is an obstacle that prevents total opening. The best strategy I have found to avoid this is to meditate before for at least half an hour, or enough to lower the frequency of thinking as much as possible.

All those thoughts about Leo or whatever are strategies of the self to maintain itself as a center of perception. In an authentic dissolution of the self there is no Leo, no god, no cosmos, there is naked reality.

Every time I have achieved total opening to the infinity alive it has been achieving total emptiness, the dissolution of any structure. It is extremely intimidating since the self needs structures. Infinite reality is nothing, it is a bottomless pit, absolutely empty, and at the same time full of life, of existence. It is beyond the mind and you have to leave the mind behind.

Every time I have come to this I have been laughing for 10 minutes non-stop, since it is the source of total joy. It is inexplicable and cannot be remembered, since remembering is something that happens within that, it is pure reality, total awakening.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall

Yes I agree with you. It was just a funny anecdote more than a "thing"

The weird thing is that it happened on weed in the afternoon after I tripped on 5meo in the morning. Never had any visuals on weed, first and last time was Leo. But again, just an anecdote

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

33 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Breakingthewall

Yes I agree with you. It was just a funny anecdote more than a "thing"

The weird thing is that it happened on weed in the afternoon after I tripped on 5meo in the morning. Never had any visuals on weed, first and last time was Leo. But again, just an anecdote

For me it's more than an anecdote, I once did 5meo and all the time leo saying this and that, and remembering conversations from this forum, and I realized that all of that is an obstacle when doing psychedelics, totally toxic. That's why now before doing it I try to have as empty a mind as possible.

Once when I tripped I saw infinity in spec or dirt under one of my finger nails. Then I realized my hands lay outside that infinity. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 10/26/2023 at 1:18 PM, OBEler said:

@ClarenceOne more thing, you only need 10 seconds putting syringe in your butt, not 2 minutes

he knows. it's personal preference

I created you claiming that you're created Leo.

In fact, I created all of you :$