Bazooka Jesus

Debunking solipsism... for the 476th time 💀

171 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

Who could have thought..  Are you trying to make me laugh or cry with this, lol!

Zzzzzzzz

One Love....

33 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

ab-sol says you are the only dreamer

the highest mystical traditions seem to state otherwise which is why they emphasize agape and bodichitta and compassion to all

everyone is god dreaming their own infinity of dreams

problem is there is no way to know for sure and so talking detracts from that which is useful

If you listen to what Leo says in Infinity of Dreams...it is just a deeper form of solipsism. 

He said you cannot verify Infinity of Gods....while living, you only verify it through death. He said two realities became one which= DEATH.

The moment you become AWARE of Infinity of Gods....it becomes ONE!!! So infinity of gods= SOLIPSISM!!!

You cannot escape Oneness....So again...Absolute Solipsism...WINS AGAIN!!! It is undefeated.

https://youtu.be/skoXFwOxTIk?si=l3jrrFxiA1UinGuY&t=4563

The truth is brutal. Love is brutal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7B7A3GBdMw&t=362s&ab_channel=Actualized.org

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

@Osaid Ah yes.. So many Awakenings waiting to be discovered xD

dog-tail.gif

Many tails to be discovered.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

33 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

@Yousif Why are you posting on a forum if your only interested in posting a over used script?

The same thing could be done by doing a blogg post and call it a day. Everything is God, the end. 

What? You think I’m copying everything I’m saying here? I have the same doubt about what you said here:-

1 hour ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

@Princess Arabia The only problem with what can be called obvious, is that we tend to fall asleep when we dont need to pay any close attention to it anymore.

That is how dreams can be dreams. In a dream we may think. This is real, it's so obvious. That is the key difference between regular dreams and lucid dreams. I have thought to myself many times in dreams, this can't be a dream it is so obviously real.. Until I dubble check myself with a reality check and becomes baffled that I am actually in a dream.

Lmao.

this is literally a post about solipsism and god, why are you acting like you’re bothered and getting sarcastic?

Everyone else is talking about it, are you saying they’re all copying someone else? And this post is useless because everything here is repeated

50 minutes ago, Osaid said:

😂🎯

It's hilarious how hard the mind tries to escape duality. It just ends up saying completely tautological statements as if they mean anything.

"Hey guys, I had a new awakening and realized that everything = imagination"

"Hey guys, I had a new awakening and realized that everything = you"

"Hey guys, I had a new awakening and realized that everything = love"

"Hey guys, I had a new awakening and realized that everything = love = imagination = you"

And you’re a mode here, lmao, if it’s just one awakening why does the owner of this website keep talking about new awakenings every once in awhile??? 

Y’all forget that reality is infinite, and you can have infinite kinds of awakeningings, why are you guys trying to set a limit, as if you can finish the game of reality. Lol 

Edited by Yousif

1 minute ago, Yousif said:

And you’re a mode here, lmao, if it’s just one awakening why does the owner of this website keep talking about new awakeningings every once in awhile??? 

Y’all forget that reality is infinite, and you can have infinite kinds of awakeningings, why are guys trying to set a limit, as if you can finish the game of reality. Lol 

The ego loves limit because the ego is limited. The ego hates the lack of limits, and it also hates the fact that it is limited. It goes full circle. The ego wants to be unlimited but it cannot, as such it demonizes itself and thus demonizes infinity. 

It cannot help but be this way, the only way the ego can escape this is it must surrender to truth. Until it values truth which is the lack of limits and the inclusion of all limits simultaneously it will always play the game of denial and demonization of Oneness. Once you awaken to Absolute Oneness you realize why your life is the way it is and why all your parts are acting like this.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The ego loves limit because the ego is limited. The ego hates the lack of limits, and it also hates the fact that it is limited. It goes full circle. The ego wants to be unlimited but it cannot, as such it demonizes itself and thus demonizes infinity. 

It cannot help but be this way, the only way the ego can escape this is it must surrender to truth. Until it values truth which is the lack of limits and the inclusion of all limits simultaneously it will always play the game of denial and demonization of Oneness. Once you awaken to Absolute Oneness you realize why your life is the way it is and why all your parts are acting like this.

there is one awakening and that’s it,and yet they’re still all here. Love it 

You can't have a realization that makes you more alone 😂😂😂.

"Alone" is relative to "people", you are not "people", you are all that you experience. You are the thing that views people and views your body. There is no "lack of experience" for you to feel alone about. Your experience of yourself can't be alone because it contains the duality of alone and together inside it.

Normally, when someone is alone by themselves, meaning that there is no physical person or creature in their vicinity, they don't perceive that as some kind of existential solipsistic realization, and that is entirely correct. They are the only person in that experience, but they don't go around proclaiming "Oh my god guys I just realized I'm the only person that exists." Absolutely nothing changed experientially, your beliefs and knowledge about experience did. You are just stating the obvious when you say "Hey man, did you know that, like, you are the only thing you can experience? Because you're you!" This is like when someone smokes weed and they think they're saying something profound, but they've just recontextualized their experience in an overly existential way.

Ok, you know that you are yourself, great, beautiful tautology. Now, what actually is that? What are "you"? What is this "yourself" you keep saying you are? Oh, sorry, you prefer calling yourself God? Or infinite imagination? Ok, fine, what actually is God and infinite imagination? Do you actually know what you are or are you just playing semantic games? Hint, it's not located in more knowledge or conclusions or answers, and it's not located in an awakening experience you haven't had yet.

Describe a thought.

@Yousif Ok I get your message. Everything is a dream within a dream. Thank you for enlightening me. Let's move on from here. No hard feelings.

Peace 

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

"Alone" is relative to "people", you are not "people", you are all that you experience. You are the thing that views people and views your body. There is no "lack of experience" for you to feel alone about. Your experience of yourself can't be alone because it contains the duality of alone and together inside it.

Normally, when someone is alone by themselves, meaning that there is no physical person or creature in their vicinity, they don't perceive that as some kind of existential solipsistic realization, and that is entirely correct. They are the only person in that experience, but they don't go around proclaiming "Oh my god guys I just realized I'm the only person that exists." Absolutely nothing changed experientially, your beliefs and knowledge about experience did. You are just stating the obvious when you say "Hey man, did you know that, like, you are the only thing you can experience? Because you're you!" This is like when someone smokes weed and they think they're saying something profound, but they've just recontextualized their experience in an overly existential way.

Ok, you know that you are yourself, great, beautiful tautology. Now, what actually is that? What are "you"? What is this "yourself" you keep saying you are? Oh, sorry, you prefer calling yourself God? Or infinite imagination? Ok, fine, what actually is God and infinite imagination? Do you actually know what you are or are you just playing semantic games? Hint, it's not located in more knowledge or conclusions or answers, and it's not located in an awakening experience you haven't had yet.

Human =Experience. You just create in your mind other human experience. There is no other experience. Just experience.

And how can you be alone....when the other human is you. The only reason the capacity to be alone exists...is because Solipsism is an Absolute.

There is the ONE self, and there is the human self. They are identical. Both point to ONE. 

Alone is equal to ALL ONE. They are mirror reflections of each other.

4 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Now you’re just spitting out all that you’ve heard from, Leo, buddhist, Hindus, and everything in between lmao.

It’s all a tautology and we already know what it is and what it’s about, why are you here then?

Just now, Yousif said:

It’s all a tautology and we already know what it is and what it’s about, why are you here then?

And I mean here in this forum.

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

@Razard86 Leo says that if I were to deeply realize Absolute Solipsism, the dream would end.

What is it like to live like that, while inside the dream (if not physical death)? Do you become a transparent witness not interfering with life? Do you know what's for you? 

it change "you" but there is no more "you" to be found.

Also nothing has changed, but maybe everything has.

you witness you being nothing at all, and that is also nothing.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

@Razard86 Leo says that if I were to deeply realize Absolute Solipsism, the dream would end.

What is it like to live like that, while inside the dream (if not physical death)? Do you become a transparent witness not interfering with life? Do you know what's for you? 

Well there are two versions of it. There is the deepest realization that ends the dream and there is the less deeper realization that makes you fully lucid in the dream. When I ended the dream and returned a small amount of lucidity came with that but it actually took me time to raise that lucidity high enough that it became obvious it was a dream. 

The ending of it puts you in an empty void floating there. Then you realize what the void is.

The lucid dreaming allows you to experience Nonduality as Oneness so you experience being both 1 and 2 at the same time. You also can consciously shift the experience to a dual experience and then to an experience of Oneness and you see how you were asleep and what makes you asleep. Then all the spiritual words make sense about you having to deny, and how all denying is bias etc.

Basically your entire perceptual experience is that of NO seperation but from a state that is manageable from your perspective. But...you can always take the challenge of trying to raise your baseline to an even more intense form of Oneness as the experience of Oneness can get deeper infinitely.

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

@Osaid that was a great way to put it, brother.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Who cares if the others exist or not? Those are conceptual stories, things that are thought. The things that are thought are just things that are thought. Reality is not thinking real things, it is putting thought aside. The others are just the others. They exist as everything else. What is everything else? You can't think in that, it's non conceptual. It's another language, another dimension, not the dimension where it's you defining things. That dimension is the mental dimension and it's just like a layer, a bubble that encapsule you

Edited by Breakingthewall