StarStruck

What to do if a girl stares you down

33 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

Just say hello bro, women love polite men trust me bro.

If it's one thing you got right and it's this. You know, it's in you. Polite is not the same as nice. You're starting to open up because the suffering is becoming unbearable.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

If it's one thing you got right and it's this. You know, it's in you. Polite is not the same as nice. You're starting to open up because the suffering is becoming unbearable.

So you can stick it up her ass and if you are still polite about it it is ok?! 🤔

i feel like women often stare me down, but i do nothing hihi because I’m scared

27 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

So you can stick it up her ass and if you are still polite about it it is ok?! 🤔

Yeah. Ask, do you like this. Then stick it to her. There are no rules. You're the one putting meaning behind what it means to stick it up her ass. She might like it. Just ask her first. There ya go.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Yes. Obviously. Or did you mean something else? Because the actual words genuinely sound like a rhetorical question.

Did you mean like rape? Because there’s no polite way to rape. Just checking all bases because I don’t know what else you could possibly mean.

On 22/10/2023 at 0:36 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah. Ask, do you like this. Then stick it to her. There are no rules. You're the one putting meaning behind what it means to stick it up her ass. She might like it. Just ask her first. There ya go.

Dangerous and uncomfortable practice.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Dangerous and uncomfortable practice.

Humans like to tell others what's dangerous for them. While sipping on poisonous toxic beverages and popping laboratory bunsen burners.

If you are going to be edgy and risky just make sure to keep it playful.

You can be as dangerous as you want when your completely aware of what vibe your giving off. Practise re-expressing all of your most risky game in the form of a joke.

If you feel like a creep when your saying it, she's gonna receive it as creepy, its literally that simple.

If your confident in your vibe and express that you mean no harm then its very unlikely that she's going to feel uncomfortable.

On 20. 10. 2023. at 5:52 PM, StarStruck said:

I know I can talk to her but I don't want her. I feel like she is above my league and she is just playing with me. My game kind of sucks right now since I'm on spiritual mode for a few weeks and I know I'm too rusty right now.

why do you say you don't want her and then continue on to explain the reasons on why you can't approach?  

It wouldn't really matter to you if you didn't care about her bro..

On 20. 10. 2023. at 7:55 PM, Raze said:

It’s a sign of attraction. You get better at game by doing it, why waste this opportunity?

This is very true..